Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tankrolla
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Sun, 22 May 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was crap, there was only about 2 toyotas there and one of them was mine
i thought it was a skyline cruze when i turned up
  Send a private message to this user    
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Review of Meet&Cruise Sun, 22 May 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The cruise was o-k, not as it was expected to be.. mainly due to the weekend tmu blitz last weekend. 24 Cars turned up to bunnings, which was good, compared to mere 9 cars that came to the premeet. It was fkn cold, and there was quite allot of cops on the road. Overall the cruise was alrite.. A few got broken off from the group as we were heading towards mordialloc, just to find out we past it by a few kms. I admit it was a small cruise, but future cruises will be planned out with pplz feedback. Anyone wishing to partner up with me and organize events for teamyakuza would be greatly appreciated. Club stickers and the official website will soon be up and running. Thanks to all the guys who attended which made it all worthwhile. Look out for upcomming meets of teamyakuza, where all car owners of any japanese make are sought after to join- to meet, socialize & cruise.
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Sun, 22 May 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tankrolla wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 13:14

Yeh, it was pretty crap that only a couple of toyotas turned up.. Unfortunately, peepz who viewed this thread had something else going on that night, which of course is understandable. Hopefully more peepz from toymods will attend future meets and cruises. The weekend tmu blitz was most likely the reason to why it wasnt a big turned out (40 cars+)
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Sun, 22 May 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tankrolla wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 13:14

Was there any 'hero' behaviour? Confused
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Sun, 22 May 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yawn Crying or Very Sad Eye Spin No No No Laughing
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Thu, 26 May 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gawd, i am embarrassed just reading this thread. Big cruises are dead and gone. no one wants to get done because of other drivers being dickheads on the road. people that drive in mass cruises with people that they dont know etc are askin for trouble. you might as well drive your car into the impounding bay. Laughing

Wot dikz. Laughing
Green_Comet
Regular

August 2003
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Sun, 29 May 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tru!..thats it.....like going on an mccr cruise, too many dik heros showing off, in there fullysick commodores, and skylines.....
They ruin it for everyone else..

springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
icon11.gif  Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Mon, 30 May 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
King 22, dont even bother turning up to any mccr cruises.. as a matter a fact dont even leave your driveway if you have that kind of attitude. Organised cruises are still big and alive, depending on what you call call big. Just for the record, there was no 'hero' behavior at the yakuza cruise. Sure other dikz do pull out stunts and ruin it for everyone (such as the kunt in the pulsar that sparked the raid at chapel st coles, which left over 70 cars defected that night- including mine). Anwayz.. i gtg, have other things to do than read shit.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Mon, 30 May 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
springvale_boy wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 13:08

over 70 cars defected that night- including mine

Thats what I wanted to hear. Good luck for the rest of your organised cruises dude.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Tue, 31 May 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
70 cars got defected in the night of the yakuza cruise?
scary stuff.

The important question, did the chick on the flyer(page 1) make it?
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Mon, 06 June 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah that was the week before the cruise.. and the chick, well.. there was a look-a-like.
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Mon, 06 June 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
springvale boy, u just stepped in your own shit mate Laughing
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Thu, 09 June 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just my 2c worth...

it pisses me off when tossers with nothing better to do get onto threads and just start arguements.

i mean, if you dont wanna go to this cruise, or others, then why post up stupid comments? why are you even reading this thread if youre not interested.

king 22 --whats your problem? you didnt wanna go to this cruise, and you didnt go? fine, i'm sure people will be able to get over the fact that you werent there so they could bask in your glory.

so if you dont have anything good to say then shut the fuck up.

just for the record-i wasnt at the cruise either, but it really does my head in when fuckn retards think that theyre all that, and post up their bullshit opinions.

just my 2c worth. Rolling Eyes
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Thu, 09 June 2005 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Enough with the harsh language talk now. It only puts you in the same boat. Perhaps making them stoop the the same level if anything.

Anyway people don't bitch and whine for no reason. After the amount of crap goin down about the leadup/aftermath of this cruise it might only prove something. If it was a great hit people would say so. Just like previous barbies, dyno days and meets of any sort. We got alot of positive feedback.

The fact remains it wasn't top notch. Nothing is an instant hit first time. As well as being a free country people can do whatever they like. They know for a fact that cruises are cop bait. If they want to go let them. When it happens you can chuckle to yourself because u knew the better and so forth.

I'm not saying meets and events are a bad idea. Careful planning and organisation can make them a little less heart wrenching and political.

Enough of the heroics. Negative feedback is always not the best thing. But it is handy because feedback of any sort is always something to learn from.

In all honesty no matter whatever fails weather the member is noob or long term. It all starts from humble beginnings and from piling crap on people this frequently only brings a bad name/environment to the club. So wisen up. Your words and actions reflect on yourself, others and the club.

My $2

KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Sat, 11 June 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae82rollaboy : my problem is inexperienced fools organising disorganised mass meets. Yakuza failed to mention "at your own risk". as they do not have anything plans of looking after the people who show up and support them in this silly cruise. you get nothing for showing your support if you are lucky. if your unlucky you'll get a nice little fine from the boys in blue. do you think yakuza cares? do you think they care about you rollaboy? or anyone else for that fact. yeah i'm sure they got your back Laughing your so naive little rollaboy. so pure. one day you will see that its not all black and white. call me old skool but these wreckless cruises are screwing up the opportunity for people like myself to drive our nice cars without getting harrassed. they have created a bad name for the modified car scene and that will never go away my friend! Mad if your happy to live your life like this thats your decision but i'm doing my part to put a stop to this because i am sick and tired of being stereotyped as one of those idiots. i read these forums and in these forums i have the right to voice my opinion, love it or hate it rollaboy. from what i can see you have done exactly the same thing.... u put in your 2c whorth for no apparent reason Laughing your comment has actually got nothing to do with this thread. its a direct hit at me. mine was at least in line with the topic my little rollaboy. as you have taken a hit at me i will be taking a hit at you. no, this isn't it, it wont be done here in cyberland...... Wink
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Sat, 11 June 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll give you this chance rollaboy to take back what u said, its up to you.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Sat, 11 June 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on guys, its an online forum. dont take it personal. just drop it.
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Wed, 22 June 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
king22, as far as i am concerned the police dont give anyone much trouble unless they have a super sexy rice machine, or unless they are driving foolish. this is what i have gathered over the past 3years anyway. dont go blaming others man, its not fair. let people have there fun, if they screw up, its there problem. you obviously are wise enough to be able to choose which cruises and events you feel are safe enough to attend.

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Mon, 27 June 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mingling at carparks and bunnings and other wide open carparks at night is now looked down upon. Regardless if u got a stock car or something riced up. They will do routine checks regardless. Its risk factor.

If we met up together at a bbq and did something productive like cook food eat and chat its ok.

Standing around a carpark for long periods of times doofing your systems and creating a heketic scene draws attention to them. My best guess security usually would tell u to bugger off or ring the cops.

Driving like a dick u can get away with in most cases now unless ur doing something outragously stupid like ripping a burnout or cut off a cop or have a f**ked up sounding car. Police are "cracking down" and there is no need for risks like such.

No one can predict what happens to your ride at a meet. But precautions can be taken.

Not trying to turn off future get togethers.
But there is a line between a sensible meet. Or a carpark hangout.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Sun, 03 July 2005 17:41 Go to previous message
4AGE da fei gei!!!
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:cruise into the city friday night to movies
Next Topic:rd 3 at sandown this sat and sunday july 3rd
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:56:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076909065246582 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.