Toymods » General Car Talk » ST162 dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GTH 00R
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

well the time has come and i'm bringin the beast st162 with da jap spec mr2 heart back on the road im a sydney/cronulla kinda guy n well does anyone know where theres sumone a lil easy on giving blue slips???? i really dont wont to take of me pod n so forth but the guys around my area that i know of area really strict which kinda sucks, n also a question this light which glows orange to the right hand side on the steerin wheel its just like a digram of the back of da car with flashin lights always glows when i hit the brakes, i hear it means a lights out, but my lights work fine any hints??? on how to fix, do most of u guys go out cruisin together so theres a big pack of celica's???? laterzz
  Send a private message to this user    
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaaahhhhh thats ya engine warning light, id suggest checking everything out bout ya brakes, and yeh to get a blue slip all places r very very strict on this, i remember when i got one for my old celica, i had to take sports pedals of,the gearknob, a tiny oil leak, blue slip they r the most strict about,
no way in hell will they pass a POD on a blue slip
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh sorry nah yeh thats ya light warning, i had same thing when i hit brakes, it was my lil brake light in top of rear hatch window that was out, have u checked that ?
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt-itude wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 19:30

Okay heres my deal. I got the temp guage working again. Fool musta taken out a bunch of wires in the blue circle location above and didn't put em back in.

Okay, recently the car has had troubles cold starting. it would turn over, fire up, then just die. Then repeat a few times and it will finally start running.

Then when it is running, it will idle at about 1800-1900. Will drive fine, and then upon braking it will bounce at 1000-1100 and then when i have totally stopped i go back up to 1800-1900...

suggestions anyone?!

Matt & co

the problem is most likely vacuum, heres a pic of the vacuum hose layout for a 3SGE, double check yours against this, its very helpful.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/warrior007/vac1.jpg

Karl

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 10:36]

Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks alot karl. i'll go through my hoses and check to see anything misplaced or missing.

thanks for ur help buddy
GTH 00R
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No i havent checked it but i will make sure,,, dude u scared me i thought i stuff da enigne sum where pweff hehe mk will check da back wiring n lights out because its only when i hit the brake pedal does it light up owell, u sero i made soo much effort to fit in my pod air filter now i gotta rip it off bs, wat about extractors cause da engine came with them hmmmm not happy jan theres gotta be sum habbi whos shonky
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl that diagram saved me big time! thanx again for that.

Now i am back with another question regarding a gen1 3sge.

Are the valve stem seals the same for the intake and exuast or are they different? Toyota say they are different. I wanted to know if 7m valve stems will be compatible.

My friends 3sge is burning large amounts of oil, prolly rings :(- but car drives as if new. I've recenly carried out alot of work on the top end and fixed the burning coolant issues. Now it's burning oil issues that need fixing (was like that when my friend got the car, just it's getting alot worse)
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ey fellas,

No luck yet on the hunting prob, but im still working, A mate and I are having a "work" day gonna fix his sprinter and solve this problem of mine (while doing the brakes and wheel bearings).

Lucky for me hes an awsome mechanic, so much better when you are working with someone who knows whats happening.

Thanks for the help fellas it will all be taken onboard when we tackle this problem, keep the suggestions coming.

Cheers
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
headgaske was cuasing the hunting idle in my friends 3sge. not what you wanna hear tho Razz

Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep me informed doobs Very Happy
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah that reminds me, yeah air in the cooling system played funny tricks with the idle. Was fine after purging the air out. But there was still an anoying idle hunting problem once the car warmed up, which seemed to clear once the headgasket was changed, But that's not to say it wasn't sensor or vaccuum hose related. As i found many problems with this engine due to previous mechanics not having a fuckin clue.

Please can some knowledgable person answer my questions further up?? Sad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 30 June 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smashed_wombat wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 19:23

Is there a power source in the brake system which comes on when you push the pedal? Freak

sure, it turns the brake lights on, which drains the small residual power that might be sitting in the circuits.. meaning you don't have to wait 30 seconds.. hey, not my idea.. I am just thinking how it might work!

because I am lazy.. I usually just wait hehehe
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 01 July 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh heh, interesting theory. Smile

Sounds like the crap weather is making everyone's cars moody. Threaten to cube your car if it plays up, it'll get the message.
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 01 July 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah what rob said about the brake pedal is right - just in case sorta thing, and if there's capacitos etc.

Mate, there are 2 lights in each side of the brake lights so one will be blown-mine did the same thing when i got my car and i thought it was all good.turns out its a burnt out globe

so TRD-162 now has my extractors.will be interesting to see what difference they make.

On another note i've dropped my timing back to 10 and am running ULP again.Also stock headers,stock cat-back.Its funny as.Im gonna get it on the dyno at the next day just to see the difference that all my mods had made.

Anyways, woot page 46!

catcha
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 01 July 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the cylinder compression only reads 120PSI would you say that's too low, and the reason for burning oil?

Also has anybody done there valve stem seals on the gen 1 3sge??

calling out to anybody who can just tell me if they use the same valve stem seals on both the exuast and intake valves? (and even better if anyone would know if 7m valve stem seals will work in the 3sge.

(anybody got a good bottem end to sell?)
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 02 July 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
120 is to low.. wack a turbo on it shell be right then good comp for that Razz
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 02 July 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Everyone
Found out one of the wires on my powerchip were actually off, and whenever the unit would move around it would turn on and off.. Its been off for about a month now. no wonders i felt like the power drooped off hahaha.

Also new update i found out that the extractors i got that were from a gen 2 3sge are actually a standard manifold, they look aftermarket but have baffles inside..
I now have new genie extractors and a new flex pipe to the cat.
Car picks up great now, and sounds like a rally car, sounds like a 3sgte down below, and a race 3sge up the top hehe..

----------------------------------
GT4 Thread needs your help
----------------------------------
Can you guys post pics of your rims in the gt4 dedicated thread, theres a guy lookin for some rims for his gt4 and would love to see some pics.. reckon you could post a pic...
The link is here

Reckon people can post http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=71039&start=120&rid=3960&S=0833d6f75 af374cf30b4959e8f7c9eb7
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 02 July 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
berad, 120 is prolly too low for a turbo motor too, My 7mgte has 155PSI across all cylinders which is pretty good i think.

I did a proper comp test on the 3sge and they all came out at 180PSI, so i can rule out rings, and start blaming valve stem seals for the oil burning.
Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 02 July 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that 120 PSI across all 4 pistons?
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 02 July 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
180PSI across all 4 cylinders.

I did a real quick comp test last week on the first cylinder and got 120PSI, only becuase i did not have the throttle open.

Did a full comp test today properly and got about 180PSI. opening the throttle (and taking out the EFI fuse) sure makes a huge difference to the readings.
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 03 July 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well guys, it is with great regret that i inform you that i am no longer the driver of an ST162. and furthermore probably never again will be. Driving home from sydney today after the dyno day my new engine decided it didnt want to hold oil anymore and spat it all out in the shell servo carpark on the highway. I give up, and i have no intention of fixing my 162 ever again...

Cheers
Steve
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 03 July 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farmsci that sux to hear, so what now then?Any idea why it dropped its bundle? And what are you planning to do with the engine and ECU etc....?
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 04 July 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow!!!! what happened to the car?

update: car is in workshop (again) as we speak to fit the Microtech. Will be ready on late Wednesday or early Thursday, and will post the dyno run here.
meanwhile i'm not sure how to host a picture so that it appears as you open this thread (I usually post a link). Could someone be kind enough as to tell me exactly how to, or host the picture for me?
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 04 July 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummmmmmm send me the pic
powertec5@hotmail.com and ill host it 4 u Smile
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 04 July 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling i know its to low.. but bigggg turbo and that compression fun whilst the engine lasts lol Razz
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 04 July 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i now have a attack plan as to stop my engine tryin to jump out of the enigne bay went and saw my uncle on the weekend and were making a custom front mount to limit torquing of the engine weve come up with something along these lines.....

knocking out the rubber and metal sleeve in the front mount, replacing it with a. neulathane (spelling) nissan patrol aftermarket (off road) mount. its red Razz... lol. im buying mine without the hole drilled in and no sleeve so it is just solid. then we'll make 2 washers and a sleeve the mount will be redrilled and the sleeve added into the mount so the bolt can slilde through the neulathane. looking much like a standard mount. and the washers will be welded onto the outer ring of the mount to stop the neulathane sliding out of the mount. this will then be fitted if this is still not enought , 2 plates will be welded to the north south member with 2 holes drilled in them and a turn buckle added to each plate , then ill use the threads already in the block to make up another 2 plates which will then be secured onto the block the turnbuckles tightened to pull down on the mount resulting in one engine that is not going fucking anywhere. yes im expecting to feel a bit of engine vibration but im sick of openin my bonnet and there being rubber fuckign everywhere.. this is a big post lol ill get some pics up on the weekend to give a beter idea
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 04 July 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have tomorrow off work so im gonna find out exactly what went wrong then and determine whether or not its fixable.
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 04 July 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw robST162 in galston gorge today i think
i tend to see him around a fair bit
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 04 July 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol that was so random Laughing
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 04 July 2005 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farmsci -> that sucks a big one dude Sad You shouldn't give up the fight now man! Even though I can't talk and I want to sink both my Celica SX and Celica GT4 into the ocean at times Razz
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 05 July 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
olihaub wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 21:46

ehehe well I haven't been to the gorge in ages! there must be a clone of me driving around! Very Happy
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 05 July 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well... its a sad day, oil pump is blown, and i think it would cost more to fix it than its worth, so it is with much regret that i say my ST162 days have drawn to an end...

Cheers
Steve
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 05 July 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Tue, 05 July 2005 11:42

olihaub wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 21:46

ehehe well I haven't been to the gorge in ages! there must be a clone of me driving around! Very Happy

oh okies well it was a white st162 with the same front bar and some foggies down the bottom like urs but oh well maybe someone who got some inspiration from ur car Very Happy
GBC_069
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 05 July 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i have seen the one in the body shops in waitara too dude ! i dono who's it is, but its not rob's coz it doesnt have the side bits of the front bar !!!!
you ll see my celica around hornsby a lot tooo !!!!

nick.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 06 July 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

well... its a sad day, oil pump is blown, and i think it would cost more to fix it than its worth, so it is with much regret that i say my ST162 days have drawn to an end...

Cheers
Steve
I've got a spare oil pump if you are interested, although the damage to the rest of the engine is probably your biggest worry Sad
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 06 July 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gen 2's aren't expensive, $500 - $700ish, probly cheaper if you're only after a long motor... Isn't there someone on the forums trying to flog one off? Came out of a camry and is in bits atm i think.

The way I'd think of it is; $1000 to fix the car good as new or flog it off in parts for about $1000 then spend a few more grand to buy another equally old car with more issues? I dunno...
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 06 July 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car registered a mere 86kw at the wheels on the dyno, with the standard computer Sad
perhaps a little dissapointed, but the dyno figure is not an adjusted one and was not a power-run. still Embarassed
hoping for a mid 90's with the Microtechbe back by Friday latest!
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 06 July 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86kw at the wheels with stock computer is good, i only managed 85kw with the SAFC tuned as well, so once your fuel/ignition is tuned with the microtech, should see some good figures.
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 06 July 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deleted post: better not to post-up illegal mods on car as i have heard they check these forums. Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 06 July 2005 12:41]

doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 06 July 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good idea though...

I have updated my ride thread, I evan put a sound file up, so everyone go look now Razz

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=60636&rid=3541&S=4f67fbabd3cee94389dd876 1b9b55163&pl_view=&start=0#msg_557899

Cheers
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 07 July 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another update, tuner was very happy with my car and reported a jump of some 33% in torque available from as low as 2100rpm. torque curve was "very flat"
pod filter made a difference of 4kw, pushing the top to 88kw at 5600rpm, with a little more tuning to go for peak expected around 6600. will get back definately tommorow and hence will get a scan of the dyno graph up here asap. the car surpassed his expextation coz a similiar tune with a Mr2 3sge resulted in roughly the same figures, and to him, a car that is 15-20 years old to keep-up with a newer mr2 is excellent improvement. which I thinkk is fair

[Updated on: Thu, 07 July 2005 09:34]

RP_st162
Regular

May 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 07 July 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good on ya jon! hope ya break the 100kw mark!!! now you DEFINITLEY need to take me for that ride Razz, oh PM me your mods too
RP_st162
Regular

May 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 07 July 2005 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all,
just wondering if anyones been on http://www.ozeparts.com/ ???

I was looking at the 'diamond look' replacement headlights. I was wondering if these actually give a brighter, wider vision at night (such as a pulsar n14 beam or even a mitsubishi magna style beam) Or is it just for complete ricey wankness factor???

And has anyone had experience with this company and could help me out about describing and explaining how to pay if i do decide to buy anything , i know sweet fudge all about direct debit, postage of money, etc

Also got the car finally touched up and colour coded and looks sweet, will have photos soon as i need to get a hold of a digital camera.

Thanks for listening
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey all,

I have yet another prob with the car Sad it seems to clunk under sudden and heavy accelaration or braking.

My first thoughts were engine mount, and I think I may be right about that but there seems to be another problem aswell.

I put the car on stands today, turned it on, put it in first reved it a little and then braked, the noise seemd to come from the rear engine mount. But it wasn't as loud as the noise I was hearing on the road.
I then put the car in 1st again (still on stands) reved to 2 - 2and a half ish and dropped the cluch, a loud clunk seemd to come from the driverside drive shaft. This is the exact noise I hear when accelatarting heavy on the road.

Im 99% sure is the drive shaft but any other ideas would be help full.

Cheers
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just give the drive shaft a feel while it's up on the stands.. see how much play you have
GBC_069
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh mate, i have seen those headlights on US ebay, been trying to get them shipped over here, coz US ebay, they cost 20 bucks for a pair !!!!!!! but no one wants to ship em to us !!! however the ones on ebay are the REFLECTOR style !! whereby u cant actaully see the bulb !!!!!

but yeh these style of lights are the ones that all newish commo's have (reflector style), and when u match these lamps with a high quality blue bulb, you ll look like a merc or a beamer with those ZENON ones.

anyways, go to US ebay and type in celica and you 'll see wat i am talking about !!! try and get em to ship em over here !!!

nick.
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, does anyone else here suffer from blow-by issues. my car doesnt have a catch can, but when they breifly put one on to see if this was the problem, it discarded about half a litre of oil in 1 dyno run. for this reason, my car only got a power run to 6000rpm and registered a fair 88kwatw. a quick throb up top pushed it to 97kwatw, which was impressive.
the blow-by only happened after a long stint at full throttle, and a catch can would only be practical if it was plumbed back into the sump! anyone?
the dyno sheet will be up soon, and i will explain the graph fully when it is.
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
half a litre.... ur engine is fuct... if u are losin that much oil
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, the engine is in PERFECT running condition funnily enough. he checked the compression, which was fine with 170 - 180 all cylinders, and the spark plugs were "beautiful".
also, if the engine was fucked, it wouldnt blow out 0.5 litre of oil, just to put out the same power in the next run. so most probably, i mean probably, the enigne has a blocked oil drain hole and rebuilder prob used the wrong gasket. which would be shitty! Mad
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of the above Razz either way something is seriously wrong and should be fixed quick smart
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow 97atkw is very impressive dude...
I'm hopin for around 90-100atkw based on my original 86.8atkw run, this time the timing won't be retarded EVEN more than normal timing hahaha...
This time i've got the powerchip, high flow cat and extractors that actually work!!!!!

But wish i had a nice set of cams.. Sad hehe
GTH 00R
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

sorry to hear ur misfortune on the beast, so are u recking it now????? im after a not so rusty sun roof let me know thanks man
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man lots of 3sge's putting out some big power, can anyone confirm what kind of km's your getting out of a full tank? or how many km's per litre.
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jon, what compression ratio is your car running? is it still factory ratio's? or have you increased it?
CLEEKA
Regular

April 2005
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im getting about 11km/l after a long trip with very windy roads and ltos of accel and stopping,

320,000km and no rebuild and still going strong!!!
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got 500k's from 48 litres this week, highway and thrash driving.
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, my car chews fuel up like anything, getting around 400km, a tank,
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 08 July 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm gettin 450kms out of 40 litres, thats a bit more spirited driving Very Happy ..
Did someone say TVIS?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 09 July 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no... no they didn't. Razz
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 09 July 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i think maybe my fuel gauge is the only thing thats stuffed, and making me think i'm using more then i really have. anyone else's fuel gauged stuffed?
Pages (63): [ «  <  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: '76 Corona MKII
Next Topic:Old photos
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:55:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.020646095275879 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.