Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Mon, 04 July 2005 10:04 Go to next message

SOLD

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=12977

Attachment: ma70 5 speed pedal set clutch brake accelerator.JPG
(Size: 64.06KB, Downloaded 156 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 10 July 2005 07:18]

Send a private message to this user    
acmtt
Regular

March 2003
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Mon, 04 July 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FARK that is cheap...
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Tue, 05 July 2005 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will I need all those pedals plus the master cylinder to do the manual conversion or only the clutch pedal box
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clutch and brake pedal needed for sure - not sure about accelerator but it's there as part of the set if you need it.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks matey was just wondering since there alredy the brake and accelerator in my automatic atm Wont I only need the clutch pedal, and also is there a separate clutch master cylinder or can I use the master cylinder alredy in my automatic

nfi about these conversions thats why the silly questions
dont want to buy something and end up having wrong/unneccesarry parts

dont happen to have any w58's around do you

cheers
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just to help with the sale here...

THAT SHIT IS HARD TO FIND AND FOR $100 YOU CANNOT GO WRONG!!!

someone buy it Smile

free bump
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going on a cruise on saturday down to penrith, if you want to meet up somewhere I can buy them off you then and there.

Cheers
James
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good boy james Smile
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 06 July 2005 12:04

good boy james Smile

tsk tsk james tell him who showed u the goodies lollllllll

either way it not going to last with us two around here bahahahahaa

someone still answer my q though Confused Confused Confused
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does your brake pedal look like that?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I AVE nfi what the brake pedal on mine looks like its a stock one from the soarer i have still in the car lollllll

btw u wouldnt happen to have the clutch master cyl for the same car would u cause i thought the ga/ma61 were the same
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian..

cut the brake pedal, done and done...

cant use an MA61 clutch master...

im gonna say this for the last time

you have to use the clutch master from an MA70/GA70/JZA70 or an MZ20/GZ20

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok boss Very Happy

btw whats a rough price for a clutch master used condition

[Updated on: Wed, 06 July 2005 05:14]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about $90
2DRFT
Regular

April 2005

Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a MA70 Master brake cylinder for sale, pm me if you want it, and make a offer.............
2DRFT
Regular

April 2005

Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Wed, 06 July 2005 11:51

thanks matey was just wondering since there alredy the brake and accelerator in my automatic atm Wont I only need the clutch pedal, and also is there a separate clutch master cylinder or can I use the master cylinder alredy in my automatic

nfi about these conversions thats why the silly questions
dont want to buy something and end up having wrong/unneccesarry parts

dont happen to have any w58's around do you

cheers

you'll need all 3 pedals mate for the conversion, and then u'll need to hotwire your auto ECU Smile reason for use of all 3 pedals is, the clutch pedal (der), the brake pedal is alot smaller than the auto ones, the accelerator pedal cos well you may as well change them over, very easy to convert to manual, just find urself a W58 or R154 and presto, i believe Andrew @ cvap might have a W58 for you.

best regards, Casey.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats misinformation, you dont need all three pedals, you only need the clutch pedal, the accelerator is identical to the auto one and the brake pedal can be chopped down to size quite safely
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks man Very Happy
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2DRFT
whose andrew @ cvap any contact info adress phone number ?????

cheers

[Updated on: Wed, 06 July 2005 05:42]

2DRFT
Regular

April 2005

Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Wed, 06 July 2005 15:41

2DRFT
whose andrew @ cvap any contact info adress phone number ?????

cheers

go to sponsors Smile
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MKIII Supra/MKII Soarer 5 speed conversion pedal set Wed, 06 July 2005 08:07 Go to previous message
MR 1JZ, thanks for the bump - at this price, I would have thought my PM Inbox would have been inundated by now but I guess not... Confused

indian wrote on Wed, 06 July 2005 11:51

Wont I only need the clutch pedal, and also is there a separate clutch master cylinder or can I use the master cylinder alredy in my automatic

Some guys chop up the auto pedal and source another rubber pad whereas some guys swap for a manual pedal for a factory engineered finish.
With the Z30 Soarer for example, the 5 speed brake pedal is angled differently as well as being narrower on the manual setup, so requires a bit of effort to heat up and bend to get it right - I've never seen the A70 Supra or Z20 Soarer auto pedal myself or seen them pictured side by side to compare/comment on how easy/difficult it is.
I also doubt you'd already have a master cylinder in your auto other than the brake master which is unrelated.

Merudo wrote on Wed, 06 July 2005 11:59

I'm going on a cruise on saturday down to penrith, if you want to meet up somewhere I can buy them off you then and there.Cheers James

I won't be in Sydney on Sunday but will be up your way Saturday. If you're interested, PM me and we can exchange contact numbers and meet up on the Coast on Saturday.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mallory distributor suit 18R on ebay
Next Topic:blitz bov
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:53:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006709098815918 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.