Toymods » General Car Talk » *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
*CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 09:21 Go to next message
2003 Sportec Audi A4 1.8T

Man it is so hot. So stylish
Nice daily driver. Audi kills BMW and the rest.

http://www.fast-autos.net/featurecars/sporteca4/in dex.html

http://www.fast-autos.net/featurecars/sporteca4/1.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are heavy suckers from memory but would be uber comfy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stuff that, I'd rather a BMW E90 330Ci with M3 wheels.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BMW = fag-poser car

Audi = real German-braun-man's car

Remember, i am German afterall... where the fudge else would i get a name like mine??
Oh yeah, my Dad has an A4 quattro. damn nice.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 17:48

BMW = fag-poser car

Yeah, cos a car that handles better and is faster than the Audi is sooo crap Rolling Eyes
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have seen a test were the new Audi S4 beats the M3 on a track.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like to see anyone turn an rs4 down not just the new uber worked na v8 i am talking the older twin turbo v6 wagon. slightly flared arches huge brakes and nice 18inch mags the only hit at the 280kw its packing. Hehe sleeper my uncle has one packing 350kw.
Handling awd yeah it'd kill a bmw on anything bar a super smooth race track where talking real worlds where theres ice rain and imperfect roads, i'd take the ultimate suit for sure audi. And not as safe wtf are you smoking if your gonna judge that between the two they are pretty much on par buts whats the difference between 4 and 5/8 of a star to 4 6/8 they are both that damn good. But hit a tree or pole at any speed and any car it don't matter, the law of physics state tree one car zero. Wink
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, who said anything about safety?
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

It looks like your typical latest top-marque European vehicle..... well finished, brilliant handling, wonderful power-plant... but with ho-hum, rounded, plain looks.

Sorry guys, these top notch cars from Europe look pretty ordinary to me.

Would I take one if it was given to me? Sure, why not... they cost a shitload and if it's a freebie I'd gladly take it.

If I had the money would I go out and buy one? No way.

But if I had the money I'd buy an Eleanor (or Shelby) Mustang within a heartbeat. Now there's a hot looking car. Maynot be as fast or handle as well as the Audi, but it pisses all over it in every conceivable way in the looks, both from the "tough" and "thoroughbred" style perspective.

Still, in the end, each to their own. We all have different tastes.

seeyuzz
river
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.nordicaudi.com/arkivet/bildarkivet/modd ade_audi/bilder/larsson/rs4-kent_larsson.jpg
rs4 wagon older V6
http://greenrift.textdrive.com/images/3/Audi-RS4-S edan-001(5).jpg

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/10/rs405_04.jpg
new one but computer generated image
http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/yamjun/imgs/1/1/1181 aaac.jpg
ne one not a fan of the grille but the rest is tops
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like the RS6... luckily there are a couple kicking around here for me to perv on Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Witzl has dreams.....

http://www.allmusclecars.com/pontiac/77tapf.jpg

http://www.allmusclecars.com/pontiac/77tadr.jpg

SEX!!!
http://www.azcarsandtrucks.com/blairdlg2.jpg
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Onya Witzy-babes, now you're talking!!! (or, should I say "dreaming"). Those old Trans Ams are the ducks nuts also. Smile

seeyuzz
river
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trans-am & Shelby. Thats class,brute muscle.
We can all dream.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Mon, 04 July 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe i have loved the transams ever since watching smokey and the bandit when i was 4 hehe cool car and movie. Very Happy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Tue, 05 July 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ANother nice tuner Audi Razz

http://www.tunerzine.com/articles/2004/featuredcar /DmakTT/article.html
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Tue, 05 July 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What the devil is an E90? Is that the new 3 series?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Tue, 05 July 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep and has the new 3.0l inline six with 190kw. Rolling Eyes
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Tue, 05 July 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Tue, 05 July 2005 10:57

ANother nice tuner Audi Razz

http://www.tunerzine.com/articles/2004/featuredcar /DmakTT/article.html

K&N filter APR Chip Custom catback exhaust no mufflers.

OMG most extensive mods for a tuner EVAH!!!!!1111oneoneeleven
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Tue, 05 July 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl at rob_ra40 MTM is the go for Aus audi mods or oettinger but they are fooking expensive. MTM have a TT quattro running twin engines and like 600kw. Boo yeah, do some nice mods to the allroad's as well not a fan of the RS6 they did seems alot for the minor gains which were mainly boost related anyway.

Such a shame the v8 super taxis stopped using audi as the pace cars bloody money hungry cochrane. They sounded nuts coming round the track and braking into the corner with the aftermarket remus exhaust.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Tue, 05 July 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT's dream:
http://www.avonhill.com/thumbnails/convertible/1962_Lincoln_Continental.jpeg
'62 Continental convertible
Can anyone say 430 cid V8?

[Updated on: Tue, 05 July 2005 03:33]

KYOTO
Regular

April 2004
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Tue, 05 July 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

But if I had the money I'd buy an Eleanor (or Shelby) Mustang within a heartbeat

Agreed. Shelbys have visual appeal and raw grunt, but thats about it. As a straight line car they are awe inspiring, as a daily driver (where turns, and drivability come into it) they are shit. Anyone who has had to drive one regularly will tell you. And before you say "have i ever driven one?" The answer is no, but i've been a passenger in the front seat of a GENUINE Shelby GT500KR of whatever their called enough times to be able to form this opinion.

Not to detract from the car though, its an amazing WEEKEND car, but thats it. The Audi's Beemers, and all those uber fast Germanic luxo cars just tromp the competition in power, speed, luxury, but most importantly drivability. Oh, and the sleeper factor is a big decision factor when your evaluating cars with more than WRC car levels of power.
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Tue, 05 July 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks good, still no way I'd own a European car, the build quality & reliability is far less than Jap cars (eg Lexus), and you'll need to mortgage your house when it comes to fixit time!

I'll leave them to the wanker posers like lawyers etc Wink
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Tue, 05 July 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't know who you've been talking to mate but bar italians and frenchies euro cars as some of the best built in the world. Very Happy
Built like a bank vault and go forever
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Tue, 05 July 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell's dream car.

Oh, hang on. It's not a dream. This one's parked in my garage. Very Happy

http://australiantropicalreptiles.com/modules/xgallery/cache/albums/album14/abq.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 05 July 2005 09:44]

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Tue, 05 July 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teh WITZL has taste, not that i ever doubted that.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6283/transam8ok.jpg
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Wed, 06 July 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 20:41

i like to see anyone turn an rs4 down not just the new uber worked na v8 i am talking the older twin turbo v6 wagon. slightly flared arches huge brakes and nice 18inch mags the only hit at the 280kw its packing. Hehe sleeper my uncle has one packing 350kw.
Handling awd yeah it'd kill a bmw on anything bar a super smooth race track where talking real worlds where theres ice rain and imperfect roads, i'd take the ultimate suit for sure audi. And not as safe wtf are you smoking if your gonna judge that between the two they are pretty much on par buts whats the difference between 4 and 5/8 of a star to 4 6/8 they are both that damn good. But hit a tree or pole at any speed and any car it don't matter, the law of physics state tree one car zero. Wink

Sorry dude. 4WD is not a receipe for good handling. I've driven an S4 and its handling didn't impress me too much. I also own a 4WD that's pretty renowned for its handling.

Oh, and those Trans-Ams ROCK!!! I love those things!!
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Wed, 06 July 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 05 July 2005 13:31

Such a shame the v8 super taxis stopped using audi as the pace cars bloody money hungry cochrane. They sounded nuts coming round the track and braking into the corner with the aftermarket remus exhaust.

I was at Winton when the A8 was still pace car - A couple of Falcodore lovin' bogans behind Me and my mate were paying out BIGTIME on european cars, saying how they were gutless whine-boxes . . . the Audi TORE THE AIR with the exhaust-note as it rumbled past, followed by the sound of us laughing, and 2 minutes SILENCE from the bogans. GOLD !

As for this:
http://www.allmusclecars.com/pontiac/77tapf.jpg
SPOONT !

Did anyone else see what "Pimp my Ride" did to one of these babies? Coffee machine? what? AAAAAGGGGHHHH!! ! ! ! Mad Surprised
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Wed, 06 July 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they were using an A8 last time i saw the audi's they had the RS6 sedan with twin turbo 4.2L V8 and no street legal exhaust hehe. It burbled and crackled under brakes and i loved it.

Stupid chrysler 300c pfft tank.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Wed, 06 July 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh that RS6 pace car sounded better thna the V8 supercars.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Wed, 06 July 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the problem with the v8's is alot of the time along with the engine all you hear is the whine of the holinger gearboxes. Wink
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *CAUTION* Not a Toyota but a hOt Audi Wed, 06 July 2005 05:43 Go to previous message
those yanks sure do build some mechanically ancient machines..... but they sure do make them look like pure sex.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Crown Progress...(1st dyno session update)
Next Topic:Alternator Problems!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:54:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060219764709473 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.