Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Venting frustration...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Venting frustration... Sun, 03 July 2005 11:57 Go to next message
Hey peeps,
What better place to vent frustration than the Toymods forums Very Happy

OK I'll start this off by saying, Toyota drivers currently have a much better reputation with police than commonwhores and fowl-cans. If a cop is faced with a decision to pull over any toyota, a holden or a ford, the choice is most likely going to be between the holden and ford. Cops know most Toyota drivers as occasionally people who break speed-limits etc, but are respecting to most other road rules and are usually respectable people.

I was catching a ride home from northern Vic today with a friends dad and at one corner, out comes a black/grey AW11, without looking he comes flying around the corner into a busy road. At this stage I'm thinking... hmm that was pretty stupid, but it's a fellow toymodder, a bit of stupidity is to be expected every now and then, heheh.

As we sat a few meters behind his tail I admired the car (I have a soft spot for AW11s), then all of a sudden I see him slightly swerve into the oncoming traffic lane to see if he can overtake (in a fucking double-lined road on a mountain pass on a busy Sunday afternoon). He narrowly missed hitting a van head on and I've mentioned to my driver, "Hahah he won't be trying that again anytime soon". (Note that the person infront of him was going atleast 10kms over the speed limit)..

As you can expect from what I have said so far, this was not to be. Less than thirty seconds later he swerves out again to have a look again. Again narrowly missing oncoming traffic. At this stage I'm thinking "This motherfucker has a death wish..." Then a few seconds later he swerves out again, this time getting lucky and he overtakes one car, very narrowly missing oncoming traffic and only just fitting in between the two cars infront of him. If he was a little more than one second later he'd be compacted on the side of the road.

After this massive daring move, I'm thinking "Fuck this cunt is a suicidal lemon and a half. Then a minute later he makes another daring move and overtakes the next car!!!

Reading all of this is probably making you all think "He was obviously in a massive rush or something"... But what was to happen next completely kills that off. He stays only a few meters ahead of the second car he overtook, and turns off at a turn a few minutes down the road. Basically he may have saved about 4.3 seconds!? Risking his worthless life and the life of a precious AW11 four fucking times for 4.3 seconds worth of gained time...

People like this dickhead should be driving commodores.. there's enough commodores on the road to waste one... Just fucking shitted me and I needed to get it off my chest. Grey anonymous AW11 owner from up northish victoria, if you're on these forums, get a fucking clue idiot...

Kev.
  Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Venting frustration... Sun, 03 July 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well said man... Just like the dicks on the freeway that overtake me (i'm on P's) right before their exit...

So they overtake me, swerve infront of me, slam the brakes and move into the exit lane... MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: Venting frustration... Sun, 03 July 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe he was in the mood for a twisty run and didn't expect so many people to anger him and slow him down, thus he did the sensible thing, and went to the closest park to smoke some herbs to calm him down so he can drive and a sedate rate like the rest of the world Razz
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Venting frustration... Sun, 03 July 2005 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, someones letting the team down. Sad

just remeber, us aw11 drivers arent all like that. Razz Smile
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Venting frustration... Sun, 03 July 2005 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 21:57

hmm that was pretty stupid, but it's a fellow toymodder, a bit of stupidity is to be expected every now and then, heheh.

AFAIK Classique is the only Toymods member in Victoria... SHAME ON YOU CLASSIQUE!

I assume you mean a Toymods forumgoer not a Toymods member.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Venting frustration... Sun, 03 July 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hey peeps,
What better place to vent frustration than the Toymods forums Very Happy

People like this dickhead should be driving commodores.. there's enough commodores on the road to waste one... Just fucking shitted me and I needed to get it off my chest. Grey anonymous AW11 owner from up northish victoria, if you're on these forums, get a fucking clue idiot...

Kev.

WRONG.. If this guy was driving like this,and obviously an accident looking for a place to happen, what makes you think he should be driving a Holden/Ford/Toyota or any car in fact.He will still end up killing someone
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Venting frustration... Mon, 04 July 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have thought it would be the other way around.
If a commodore driver can't drive then they'll probably end up killing themselves or the car.
If a Toyota driver can't drive then the car will just end up looking like it was driven in Shenzhen for a few years!

Some of the worst drivers I have seen have been old indian men driving SV21 camry's with doilies on the headrests and crap hanging from the rear view mirror.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Venting frustration... Mon, 04 July 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 06:58

damn, someones letting the team down. Sad

just remeber, us aw11 drivers arent all like that. Razz Smile

Hahaha yep don't worry man, he hasn't screwed up AW11 reputation Razz.

Toobs wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 07:39

AFAIK Classique is the only Toymods member in Victoria... SHAME ON YOU CLASSIQUE!

Yeah, I meant general Toyota modifier, really nothing to do with the club or the forums Razz

Hi-Ace wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 09:40

WRONG.. If this guy was driving like this,and obviously an accident looking for a place to happen, what makes you think he should be driving a Holden/Ford/Toyota or any car in fact.He will still end up killing someone

True I suppose. I was in a pissed off mood. Rather than this person changing cars I suggest he re-evaluates his life...

Toobs wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 10:26

I would have thought it would be the other way around.
If a commodore driver can't drive then they'll probably end up killing themselves or the car.
If a Toyota driver can't drive then the car will just end up looking like it was driven in Shenzhen for a few years!

Some of the worst drivers I have seen have been old indian men driving SV21 camry's with doilies on the headrests and crap hanging from the rear view mirror.

Ahahah yeah Toyota's take a beating and a half. But still.. why do that to a poor AW11 >.<

And yeah I've seen alot of those indians with stuff hanging everywhere, most of em drive taxi's hahaha.

Sorry if I've offended anyone in any way. I really have nothing against Holden or Ford and they arent that bad a car. They are just stereotypically the worst young dickhead drivers on the road...

Kev.

(Oh and just to add I do have my crazy moments when driving my car (alot Very Happy), but I don't put other peoples lives at risk when i do it.. (Only my own Very Happy))

[Updated on: Mon, 04 July 2005 01:24]

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Venting frustration... Mon, 04 July 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 07:39

hmm that was pretty stupid, but it's a fellow toymodder, a bit of stupidity is to be expected every now and then, heheh.

IM INNOCENT I TELLS YA! INNOCENT!! Mad * waves fist! *

id be surprised if the supra actually HAD the power to overtake , let alone multiple times , seeing my GT4 is currently in many bits all over my garage floor ..

And yes - i am the only MEMBER of the club down here that i know of , and strictly uphold the clubs " no dongs on the road " policy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Venting frustration... Mon, 04 July 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe "no dongs on the road" policy... I like it Very Happy
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Venting frustration... Mon, 04 July 2005 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A troubled member of the AW11 community. Shame...
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Venting frustration... Mon, 04 July 2005 18:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 22:02

Well said man... Just like the dicks on the freeway that overtake me (i'm on P's) right before their exit...

So they overtake me, swerve infront of me, slam the brakes and move into the exit lane... MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the worst!

I got tailed in the left lane on the M4 doing about 5 over the limit, so this guy moves into the middle lane, speeds up and gets infront of me and turns off at the Cumberland Highway exit.. which was about 300 f*cking metres ahead of me when he was tailing me!!
Was he going to die if he didn't get ahead of me? Shocked
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Venting frustration... Mon, 04 July 2005 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 11:09

Ahahah yeah Toyota's take a beating and a half. But still.. why do that to a poor AW11 >.<

well we still may (i know i do Evil or Very Mad ) give them a hell of a flogging, just not like a tosser through traffic. Wink
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Venting frustration... Tue, 05 July 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the way Wink
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Venting frustration... Tue, 05 July 2005 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Tue, 05 July 2005 06:57

well we still may (i know i do Evil or Very Mad ) give them a hell of a flogging, just not like a tosser through traffic. Wink

hehe me too Razz
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Venting frustration... Tue, 05 July 2005 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[
(Oh and just to add I do have my crazy moments when driving my car (alot Very Happy), but I don't put other peoples lives at risk when i do it.. (Only my own Very Happy))

Laughing Laughing Laughing
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Venting frustration... Wed, 06 July 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how did u know he was from toymods ?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Venting frustration... Wed, 06 July 2005 11:23 Go to previous message

if you're on these forums, get a fucking clue idiot...

'if'
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Witzl gets chopped!
Next Topic:how do i go about shipping wheels interstate??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:40:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065770149230957 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.