Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » What is the "Electronic Device" on the back of my GZE Block

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
adavy84
Regular

February 2003

What is the "Electronic Device" on the back of my GZE Block Thu, 07 July 2005 05:34 Go to next message
Ok i was after the name of the electronic plug thing on the back of the GZE block.. is it a knock sensor?

Im not quite sure but is there ment to be 2 devices on the block at the back as i can see another spot for another one?

also a part number would be good???

Thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What is the "Electronic Device" on the back of my GZE Block Thu, 07 July 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Knock sensor is on the side of the block, up under the inlet manifold. Only 1 wire.

It sounds like you might be refering to the coolant sensors in the block out the back of the head.

Cheers
Joel
adavy84
Regular

February 2003

Re: What is the "Electronic Device" on the back of my GZE Block Thu, 07 July 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes sorry when i ment the back of the block i was refering to it with the engine in the car (FWD). So it is the sensor below the intake manifold. OK so its the knock sensor. Good just need to get meself a new one.

Thanks.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: What is the "Electronic Device" on the back of my GZE Block Fri, 08 July 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why did you knock it?or did someone knock it off?hahah
get one from an importer or wreckers.
mick
p.s had a quick look in the garage and couldnt find my spare one,i have to clean it out a bi tommorro so ill beable to give you the part number if you havnt got it by then
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: What is the "Electronic Device" on the back of my GZE Block Fri, 08 July 2005 06:36 Go to previous message
they are quite $$$ from toyota 200 and something dollars last time i checked try to find one second hand if you can be carefull with them they have a tendency to break easily
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:GZ map question
Next Topic:3TGTE Oil spewing out engine bay
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:01:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059189796447754 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.