Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras - AGAIN

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon4.gif  EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras - AGAIN Tue, 05 July 2005 05:30 Go to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=72435&rid=405&S=b4854d4754cb4a9dd00f57e4 80693019

See the above thread for details. I'm trying to organise this again throuhg SuperPro or possibly a forum sponsor if we can arrange it. Post your interest and we can go from there.
  Send a private message to this user    
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras - AGAIN Tue, 05 July 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like before, I am interested in the rear cradle bushes, but only if the previously posted price can bne bettered. The guy is local to me, so I don't even have to pay postage.

But I'll do the right thing and unless there is a huge difference, I'll deal through you

Cheers

Michael B
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras - AGAIN Tue, 05 July 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 05 July 2005 15:49

Like before, I am interested in the rear cradle bushes, but only if the previously posted price can bne bettered. The guy is local to me, so I don't even have to pay postage.

But I'll do the right thing and unless there is a huge difference, I'll deal through you

Cheers

Michael B

By guy, do you mean the one who broke the forum rules? I'm not allowed to organise a GB through them unless they become a forum sponsor. I thought that deal was for a limited time only anyway - you don't have to 'do the right thing' by me as SuperPro didn't seem to care about numbers (though perhaps with enough numbers we could leverage better prices from somewhere).

[Updated on: Tue, 05 July 2005 07:10]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras - AGAIN Tue, 05 July 2005 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan wrote on Tue, 05 July 2005 16:39

By guy, do you mean the one who broke the forum rules? I'm not allowed to organise a GB through them unless they become a forum sponsor. I thought that deal was for a limited time only anyway - you don't have to 'do the right thing' by me as SuperPro didn't seem to care about numbers (though perhaps with enough numbers we could leverage better prices from somewhere).

Yup.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras - AGAIN Thu, 07 July 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm pretty sure Noltec have XA6X bushes listed in their catalogue as a stock item... I dropped in there today and I'm sure I saw them.
It also appears that Noltec no longer do custom jobs (e.g. engine mounts) as it takes up too much of their time.
Now I can't get TRD or Noltec engine mounts... might have to learn how to mould urethane!!!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras - AGAIN Thu, 07 July 2005 21:58 Go to previous message
All the ones that I have in my car at the moment are Noltec, and the rear LCA's bushes (as well as the front ones) are shelled and moulded as one piece, whereas the SuperPro ones are two piece.

The Noltec are harder to install due to the steel shell.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS 16" wheels
Next Topic:FS: SW20R Suspension
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:02:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005648136138916 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.