Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sleepn_ke70
Regular

banned again

May 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 16 June 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be definate but with my ae92 seca sx if thats alright????
  Send a private message to this user    
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 16 June 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea no worries! those definately comin will have a ** next to their name in the original post. hope to see u all soon! its only a few weeks away now!
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 20 June 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C'Mon, need more ppl'z!

Bumpity Smile
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 21 June 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might not be able to make it Confused
the wife has got some sort of party on Sad
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 22 June 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats fair enough.. disappointing though... C"MON ALL YOU KE OWNERS!!!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 23 June 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

the wife has got some sort of party on

I hope it's not a Tupperware Party that you are missing out on the cruise for Laughing

Dave_Ke30, you might like to post on www.rollaclub.com some info about the cruise, you might get more turning up then.

I will need to grab someones mobile number before the date to just in case we get delayed or something on the long drive up from Canberra. Just PM it to me and I will PM mine.
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 23 June 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not tupperware... it's a cocktail party Shocked Shocked
who knows might still make it
XpLiCt_ke30
Occasional Poster

September 2004
    wtf
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 24 June 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be coming, but with rolla23q in his pink ke30, wish myn was ready...
r we gonna get to have a bbq or sumting??
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 24 June 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
proberly find somewhere to get lunch / drinks etc. n hang around and talk for a while.. gettin close now! megz i hope ur finished for the cruise i cant wait to see it!
xplictseca
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 25 June 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in ke70 4agze Very Happy
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 25 June 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't know if i can make it, as the conversion hasn't gone to plan as i had hoped, but will let you know,
Cheers
Michael
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 26 June 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

the conversion hasn't gone to plan as i had hoped

Don't worry too much Megz conversions rarely go to plan, come in on budget or are done as quickly as you think. But once it's done you will be happy. Don't give up on geting it ready.
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 26 June 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Michael,

if you are in need of help, i may be able to come around and give you a hand during one day next week, i have wednesday thursday and friday off and the w/e of course so if you need anyhelp i am more than happy to help out for a day. Smile

by next week i mean the first week of July.
xplictseca
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 26 June 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
COUNT me in KE70-4agze
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 26 June 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he he he good to hear mate,

dave will put your name on the list when he comes on next Very Happy
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 26 June 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
list is updated Very Happy sorry it took a while spent the weekend tryin to get the rolla running again after a few problems..
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 26 June 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thanks shane, i worked a few things out today and it i measured all required lengths so once i get the new holes re-drilled i think it should be alright,
I'll let everyone know how it goes.
I think i should be alright James, but if not i'll give you a buzz,
Cheers
Michael
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 29 June 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im still a definate with the 20...havent posted for a while...but pretty sure i can make it...just have to watch myself on saturday night
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 29 June 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

just have to watch myself on saturday night

Rolling Eyes yeah me too... Laughing
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 30 June 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want to get up there but depends on how the rest of my engine goes in. i am trying to work as quick as possible but it is taking sooo much time,
Cheers
Michael
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 30 June 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i am trying to work as quick as possible but it is taking sooo much time

Don't rush it as you will regret anything not done properly later. Better to miss one cruise and do a good job than miss many having to do repairs on rushed work Wink

Worst case if your car is not done, just come along in another car, not as fun but better than nothing.
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 30 June 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 14:51

Quote:

i am trying to work as quick as possible but it is taking sooo much time

Don't rush it as you will regret anything not done properly later. Better to miss one cruise and do a good job than miss many having to do repairs on rushed work Wink

Worst case if your car is not done, just come along in another car, not as fun but better than nothing.

yep i agree %110, thats why i wont be there in my ke35, il be driving me ke70... Razz

and this rain is not very work friendly if you arnt working in a garage..
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 01 July 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70 4agze
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 01 July 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add me cause im coming to the cruise thats if i get my ke70 registered
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 01 July 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i dont get my ke70 supercharged registered ill cum with my stocka 70
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 01 July 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah thanks, the engine is in now, so all the stuff to do now will be small... So realistically it will be done in 2 weeks... So i might just come up to the meeting point in my brothers ke70 but not go on the actual cruise...
Cheers
Michael
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 01 July 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my ke70 is not registered if i register it by next week im cuming 4 shore Embarassed
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 01 July 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im expecting alot of ke70s to be there?
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 03 July 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add me MR KE70
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 03 July 2005 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in MR KE7023q
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 04 July 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave_KE30 if you have time it would be good to see the original list of attendees updated as we are less than a week away from meeting up now and most people should know if they are going to attend or not Very Happy

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 05 July 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah good point shane... i will be there in my brothers ke70 just for the meet up, i don't trust it driving long distances
Cheers
Michael
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 05 July 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in 4 shore
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 05 July 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love to see sum 70s there
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 05 July 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant wait its only a few days to go
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 05 July 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry boyz the show car 70 cant cum bcs its not registed but cuming with my stock 70
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 05 July 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where fuk is galston gorge?how far is it from here
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 05 July 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh dear god keep it in one post Confused
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 06 July 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

oh dear god keep it in one post Confused

Laughing

Josh, you know how it is, sometimes you don't get another idea until you have already hit the submit reply button Laughing

It appears that another corolla cruise is also happening, meeting at 11am, same location as this one, but is heading to Robertson Pie Shop via the Gong.

Here is the link to the other thread:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=73752&start=0&rid=204&S=e18b1e598d83 bc58c51703ba6dca9f7d

I only like the cruise route because it heads back towards Canberra and not further away Very Happy I am not fussed though.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 06 July 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i noticed that, well im happy to wait around at the meeting spot and work out where we are going then, damn ricers Wink
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 06 July 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be going just to the meet up spot, i don't trust my brothers car at the moment, wheels stick out too far...
But it will be good to see all these rollas there,
CHeers
Michael
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 06 July 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i might just come for the meet up like michael... too much work at tyhe moment..
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 06 July 2005 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definetely be there with my stock 70.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 08 July 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully it's not raining on Sunday, we will be there regardless of the weather.

See you guys Sunday.............

<--------I will be there in this Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 06:38]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 08 July 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant wait should be a good day Smile
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 08 July 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea hopefully the rain will hold off! hope to see u sunday!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 08 July 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone want to drive abit further north from the end of the old pac and watch the round 5 of the state DH champs? u know u want to Wink
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 08 July 2005 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much further??

atm not sure how far i can drive, having some cooling issues with the ke70, damn shitbox....lol

will it cost anything to watch the state DH champs??

i'm quite a little bit smashed...i came how to go to bed.. i really should go to bed... Razz

good night
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 08 July 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not much further, about 20min, and its free of course Razz
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 09 July 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So the cruise is still going ahead, regardless of weather? Its a long drive from Canberra to find ourselves alone at the homebush carpark Very Happy

Phil
COROLN
Regular

Banned User

June 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 09 July 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so if it starts raining is the cruise still going to be on?
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 09 July 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there no matter what
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 09 July 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there.. for the meeting...
Plus i tore my calf muscle at soccer so i'll be the one hobbling around like a gimp!!
Michael
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 09 July 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there. Cool

Rob
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 09 July 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
il be there
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have fun.... damm cold and windyn eerg Sad
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry I couldn't make it... Sad

ended up going out last night and then was stuck at Coogee without a way to get home until a mate got up and drove out to pick me up this morning and by then it was after 10am....

Hope it was a good day and I will be there in the ke35 for the next one Very Happy
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i went to the meet up, good to meet some of the guys there...
Let us know how the rest of it went.
Cheers
Michael
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well in the end it there was 4... but 4 awesome examples of how to do up a corolla
the was my 1GGTE KE30, Johnny's 3TGTE KE35, Jasons 2/3TGTE KE20 and Shanes 4AGTE KE25....
so we ended up with some of the best and fasted corollas in toymods on the cruise, the rain didnt seem to worry anyone very much, but damn that wind was cold

i had a good day and its always good catching up with u guys Smile
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Yeah, it was good to meet up with you guys!

Our Rolla cruised with the others to meet up with Jason at Macca's before we decided it was a bit far for the Stocka KE20 to head too far north.

The ol' 4K was embarrising in this bunch, with the huge rims I have Rolling Eyes there was no way we were going to keep up with you guys!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hopefully I'll be there for the whole run next time!
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos..
Next Topic:Dyno Day History lesson - Past Results (Revised)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:05:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096211433410645 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.