Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Tue, 05 July 2005 15:37 Go to next message
Ra23 - metallic blue/purple - but needs a respray at some point in time, 18r recoe'd engine, 5spd box, re-uphostered interior, some rust spots- but nothing major. Comes with some spares. Goes pretty damn well. Can be driven. Car is currently located in Northcote. Offers above $700. It wouldn't take to much effort to turn this into a real mean machine. Contact me if you have any enquiries.

Attachment: ang1.JPG
(Size: 89.35KB, Downloaded 487 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Tue, 05 July 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: int1.JPG
(Size: 56.86KB, Downloaded 264 time(s))

h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is the paint like? look like its ok in your pcik but need s a bit of a clean n polish by the looks!
looks perfect for wat i need as a first car..althuogh it aint ra28 but it still a celica.
will need to chat to the old man bout it...
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The paint's not too bad overall but it's cracked in spots. May come out with a good buff. But I'd recomend a respray. It has a couple of dings here and there too. But, like I say it wouldn't take too much.Let me know anyway.
julian
Regular

March 2004
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im still interested and may come for a look this week. BUt most likely next. Cool

How are the wheels and tires?
Does it need atune up or is it running well?
What spares would come with it?

Thanks for your time.
Julian
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another rear bumper, a big box of goodies(I'll have to check), tyres are good. Wheels are fine,stockys with chrome inserts)-they look ok though. I think it's running well - I'm not sure what they upgraded when the reco happened, but it goes pretty hard. If anything mechanical, I'd say a wheel alignment first off. But test drives and inspections are welcome. I haven't got around to getting back to mentone area yet - so still in northcote- Whenever you want. Pm me. Thanks
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is a fkn good buy for the price he is offering.... i just hope you can cut through the crap to sell it to a genuine buyer, i have an ra23 myself and wouldn sell it for that much. good luck
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah - They're a pretty mean ride, look good and are a quick car. If had more space, time and money I'd keep it. But like I say, I haven't got much of any of these things at the moment.
RA23SLAMMED
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BOCKA wrote on Wed, 06 July 2005 14:28

this is a fkn good buy for the price he is offering.... i just hope you can cut through the crap to sell it to a genuine buyer, i have an ra23 myself and wouldn sell it for that much. good luck

i agree this is a really good price i have a 23 as well and i definately would not be sellin at this. someone take it i would if i havd the dosh..
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was this in the tradding post?
if so i was { } this close to calling about it but had to replace mobile as it died.

also is there ne more pix? i would like to see the rear end... and possibly the dings etc
cheers

[Updated on: Wed, 06 July 2005 07:35]

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any more details on the rust spots in question ?

is it the normal spots like around the windows , bottom of doors etc et cand bonnet ?
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah - Rust is in usual areas, I'm actually having a friend of mine who has done a fair bit of car restoration asses and quote the rust on it on saturday. I really wish I had the space, time and money to keep this. I'll post some more pics shortly.
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: back.JPG
(Size: 71.17KB, Downloaded 121 time(s))

shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: FRONTG.JPG
(Size: 65.49KB, Downloaded 112 time(s))

shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: back seats.JPG
(Size: 91.48KB, Downloaded 100 time(s))

shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Wed, 06 July 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might as well chuck it ebay if I don't get someone snapping this up...
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Thu, 07 July 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
possibly keen to have a look - though i wont be up in melbourne till next weekend - got to drop my Gt4 off to be tuned , and im possiby in the market soon for a cheap second car i know i can work on ( having already brought a ta22 into the realm of beasts! which was sadly sold to purchase Gt4 ) ..

Are the front seats reupholtered too ?

And nods on rusty quote - would be good to know what would need to bbe done as its an area they will look at for RWC

shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Thu, 07 July 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
front seats aren't re-hostered, they've justgot covers on at the moment. They were white vinyl, but they're pretty ordinary. I can source out most parts if required though.although would not be included in my sale price unless agreed upon. I'll have an idea of rust quotes on saturday night for those interested. Having a few people look at it this week-end, post msg me if you'd like my number. thanks,
eddie
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Fri, 08 July 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Viper_III
Regular

March 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Sat, 09 July 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM my friend
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Sun, 10 July 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm replied
Dissectional
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Sun, 10 July 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you end up getting that quote for the rust spots?
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Sun, 10 July 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I couldn't tee it up with him as we both got a bit busy, but I'll have a quote by the end of the week.
julian
Regular

March 2004
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Fri, 15 July 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did u end up getting a quote yet?
Is it even still avaliable?

thanks
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Fri, 15 July 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's on hold for someone at the moment mate - I haven't had a chance to have the rust quoted yet...
mahon
Regular

September 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Fri, 02 September 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hows the sale going? If youve still got the car Ill be very interested! (good grammer eh!)
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: RA23 For sale in melbourne. With Pics Fri, 02 September 2005 13:42 Go to previous message
Sorry man. Car sold for $700.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 for sale in Perth
Next Topic:wanting to buy ke20-55 upto 5000.or rotor powered car staright away
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 02:43:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075571537017822 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.