Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Tue, 05 July 2005 11:09 Go to next message
Hey guys,

I've got a pretty much perfect ma61 black dash sitting here at my place which needs to go to a good home. no marks, scratches, cracks, tears or anything. will get some pictures as soon as I have time, but basically imagine an immaculate black ma61 dash, and this is it.
  Send a private message to this user    
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Tue, 05 July 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 05 July 2005 20:39

Hey guys,

I've got a pretty much perfect ma61 black dash sitting here at my place which needs to go to a good home. no marks, scratches, cracks, tears or anything. will get some pictures as soon as I have time, but basically imagine an immaculate black ma61 dash, and this is it.

This is the upper portion I presume ?

Does it include the small upper vents ?

If so, I'll have it please. Just need to work out a way to get it to Adelaide !!

Cheers

Michael B
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Wed, 06 July 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanted it first!

Very Happy
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Wed, 06 July 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supré-mkii wrote on Wed, 06 July 2005 13:03

i wanted it first!

Very Happy

Gotta be quick.
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Wed, 06 July 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd pm'd him before you replied..
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Wed, 06 July 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supré-mkii wrote on Wed, 06 July 2005 13:55

i'd pm'd him before you replied..

Oh well, if freight doesn't kill the deal then I guess I am second Cool
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Wed, 06 July 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, first things first - only hitch is it does not come with the little plastic vents that everyone wants Smile

it is the upper portion of the dash. Shipping, to tas expecially, I can't imagine would be cheap - I'll get some quotes asap.

mike - sadly you're 2nd on the list
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Wed, 06 July 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i doubt aus post will even send it...might have to go toll ipec.

how do you mean the 'upper portion'? do you mean it doesn't come with the 3" speaker bits and stuff?

a pic would be handy Very Happy
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Thu, 07 July 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
:/

has this been forgotten?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Thu, 07 July 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supré-mkii wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 08:10

:/

has this been forgotten?

Give him a chance Smile

He won't forget.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 08 July 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not forgotten dude - I'm just a very busy & disorganised person... which means it can take a long time for me to get around to actually doing things!

I haven't looked into postage yet, but you are aware it'll probably be in the vicinity of $50?

edit: and by postage I mean shipping.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 00:25]

supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 08 July 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i'd guessed it would be around that mark...

if i could get some clarification of what you mean by 'the upper part only', i'd be happy to let bbaacchhyy take it if it isn't what I was hoping for Smile
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 08 July 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops dbl post Shocked

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 01:41]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 08 July 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here ya go.

'scuse the dust, I spent yesterday cutting down trees. will clean it before posting Smile

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/draven/car/dash.jpg

edit: I do have some of the surround and under-dash pieces, if you badly want those.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 01:41]

supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 08 July 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooh wow looks good...Very Happy

so does it come with all I see there, or are you taking the vent/air direction things out?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 08 July 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, it doesn't come with the door trim piece (but you can have that if you really want it)

it will come with all the directional vents - the only thing it won't come with is the small non-directional vent on the left, just above the directional vent (because it's not broken, and those unbroken are priceless)
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 08 July 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok that's alright, my blue ones look like someones been chewing on them Razz

i'd say there's about 80% chance of me wanting go ahead with it, if you can be bothered posting it to tas that is Smile. i'll post a few pics later tonight of the other bits i'd be interested in (stuff like the steering wheel surround, door trim etc.)

cheers
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 08 July 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, here's the bit i'd really like...not worried about the door trim bits.

http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/5932/dashbit7db.th.jpg
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 08 July 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a spare one of those too - not sure if it has the oil counter or cruise on the side tho.

I also have some of the steering wheel surround, and possibly some4 under-dash bits.

I do have a glove box (complete with sub) but it's been cracked at some point in it's life down one side, and has had an ugly glue repair done to it. not obvious, but when you see it it is ugly!

I'll see what I can get for you, if you're interested? postage will probably be the same, minimum charge for most freighting companies.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sat, 09 July 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please let me know asap if you want the other dash pieces (steering surround, drivers and passenger footwell pieces, etc).

I also have a good condition gstick surround (if you have a manual) - I'd be willing to let it go if you want it
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sat, 09 July 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesn't matter if it's an oil counter or not...I just don't want to have to mix and match blue/black Grin

so yeah, i'll take the dash, and the steering surround as long as it's black. also the plastic covers of the steering wheel electronics bit if you have them (in black).

I don't think i'll worry about the under dash pieces, or the footwell pieces, or the gearstick surround, or the glovebox Smile

i'll take a pic of the plastic steering cover thing i'm talking about if you're not sure what I mean..
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sat, 09 July 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, there's a top and a bottom piece, so I'll see if I have both
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sat, 09 July 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, sorry to butt in half way through this but i really need the following items that you have draven and to post it down in one bunch to the one address would be the easiest way of doing things and saves on freight. Brett, i'll be happy to pay for some of the freight if your okay with this.

Parts:
-Gearstick surround
-Right hand door trim piece in the picture (as long as it has the rubber strip that sits against the window)
-The center console part inbetween the 2 seats that covers the park brake.
-And the glove box

How much would you want for those items draven?

I know this is kind of rude of me to butt in so late but it would be of great help, hope this is okay.

-Sam

P.S with freight, i've used Tas Frieght a few times now and they've been really good so i recommend using them if its not too far out from where you are draven.

Sydney Agency
Unit C2, 30-40 Alfred Road
Chipping Norton 2170
Telephone (02) 9755 3960
Fax (02) 9755 3690
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sat, 09 July 2005 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that would be great for you to help with the freight Sam Smile

I have all these bits you mentioned in blue sitting in my shed at the moment if you'd like them though, i'm not really planning on putting them back on.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sat, 09 July 2005 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok - glove box I may be able to salvage - I just threwq it out for council cleanup, so it will have had one night of dew on it.

centre console is in great nick. the top padding bit is a bit worn, but still one of the best factory I've seen. it does however have a homo nitrous switch attached to it, so if you remove that there'll be a small hole to deal with. gstick surround can do. door trim already has a 6" hole cut on it for front speakers, and the vinyl bit that goes up the top has a holecut in it for a tweeter - if you still want these, let me know.

will get back to you tomorrow with a price when I'm mkore sober.
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sun, 10 July 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey brett, i'll have to come around to your place soon then to give you those 2 parts that i have and to also suss out these parts that you have. Is monday night okay? I work untill 8 that night so i will prolly be around at your place 8:30ish. If thats too late we'll just do it on tuesday im guessing you have school on that day?

Draven, still give me a price for all those parts i mentioned. With the door trim i only want the upper vinyl part where you said the tweeter hole has been cut into because i need the rubber strip that seals against the window.

Sam
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sun, 10 July 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monday's fine with me, any time. no school, but i finish work at about 4:30 Grin

i probably need a few bits more than just those two mentioned...so yeah, i know i need one of these for sure..
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1271/20050405image00368rf.jpg

the passenger side one... Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 10 July 2005 10:10]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sun, 10 July 2005 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may be able to help you with that too. I just threw out my 2nd spare set of those, but I could let you have my other spare one Smile (if neg boost doesn't have them)

I'm no closer to getting prices or shipping costs, but I haven't forgotten Smile
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sun, 10 July 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fraid i don't have those headlight surrounds brett! Never had to get me a spare set of those before. Don't you also need a new passenger side light or motor because it dosn't go up all the way? I'll be around tonight in my bomby cortina, sorry if it disturbs the neighbours but its got a hole in the muffler, cant be bothered fixing it cuss i only bought it for $150 bux with 2 months reg! Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Mon, 11 July 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also have a spare headlight motor sitting around, not sure if it's driver or passenger
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Mon, 11 July 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no idea whether it is the motor or not, the whole passenger front end is messed up in different ways. I've noticed that when I turn the headlights on, the left hand side makes a click sound when the globe gets power to it..

I've read through a couple of Nick's old posts, and he was after one of the plastic surround things, which he seemed to think would fix it, but I doubt it would. As for finding out what he thinks could be causing it, the last response I received was 'I don't know what you're talking about, it was fine when I had it'. :/
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Mon, 11 July 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Mon, 11 July 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not too sure it was the motor either. Thinking about it i noticed that when the headlight was down it sat below the level of the bonnet a considerable amount and when it was up it looked like it was too low by the same amount, that it sat below the bonnet. So i'd be taking a really close look at the panel that the headlight is bolted to look for any dodgy repairs. Saying that it prolly wouldn't hurt getting a spare passenger motor anyways just in case.
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Tue, 12 July 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Wed, 13 July 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey draven? Got those quotes on freight yet?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Wed, 13 July 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
freight (if I send both yours and supraii's stuff to the same location) I'm hoping will be $70 in total, or a fraction more. I've gone through a local company and paid that before for a pallet, minimum weight, and I assume this would be the same.
Will confirm with them tomorrow morning (assuming I wake up at a sensiblr hour)

will also get indiv quotes for all the bits you guys want.
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 15 July 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes

been 10 days now...you still serious about sending the stuff over? if you cbf or don't have the time that's fine, but yeah it'd be nice to know Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 15 July 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supre,

A little off topic, but you were chasing indicator/foglight mounting bits and all that yeah? STR8 2.8 has got some for sale in 'Body and Interior' section.

Sorry to hijack.

Yian
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 15 July 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supré-mkii wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 10:44

Rolling Eyes

been 10 days now...you still serious about sending the stuff over? if you cbf or don't have the time that's fine, but yeah it'd be nice to know Smile

You can always go to another seller.

Most people here have a whole pile of other jobs to do as well as work full time.

Just relax and wait. If you want to hassle someone, do it by PM, not in front of everyone else. Courtesy really. Cool
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 15 July 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 11:46

A little off topic, but you were chasing indicator/foglight mounting bits and all that yeah? STR8 2.8 has got some for sale in 'Body and Interior' section.

not anymore, negative boost bought a whole front end and I swapped him a few interior parts for the bit I needed Smile

bbaacchhyy, negative boost and I were planning to share freight costs by packing the bits we want together, and to pm back and forth between the three of us would just be a hassle. draven hardly has time to reply to his post, let alone pm's Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 15 July 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, apologies dude.

I mentioned at the start of the thread that I'm very busy AND very disorganised. I work between 5 and 7 days a week in a job that requires strange hours of my time. I also have the unofficial job of counselling some friends of mine, and I even sometimes get a chance to do some work on my own project. Rolling Eyes

So yeah, sorry man but it will always take a while buying off me. I can garantee this weekend I'll have enough time to get you some definite prices.
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 15 July 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sorry guys but im pulling out. I have just accumulated all of the above parts locally and would be silly of me to double up. Again very sorry.

Sam

[Updated on: Fri, 15 July 2005 12:29]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sat, 16 July 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, I have less parts than I thought. I have a sneaking suspicion some got thrown out.

dash as said, $30.
The instrument cluster surround with oil counter/cruise: $10
those headlight thingies... $5

my shed is currently full of parts, but as a lot of them are actually for my car I can't part with any more at the moment, until I work out exactly what I have doubles of.
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sun, 17 July 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok considering negative boost has pulled out...and shipping was going to be around $60 alone, would you take $80 (postage inclusive) for those three bits? (only need the passenger side headlight bit).

cheers.

[Updated on: Sun, 17 July 2005 03:11]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Sun, 17 July 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probaby not, but it will depend on what postage works out to be. Those are pretty much rock bottom prices anyhow, especially the dash.
Will confirm postage tomorrow, but unless it's under $50 (which is unlikely) I won't let the lot go for $80 (to be honest, you'd be better off trying to source something a bit more locally, although I know how hard these bits are to come by)
chrisma70
Regular

November 2004
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Mon, 25 July 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no one seems to want this stuffseriously pm me now and consider the dash and surround thing SOLD geez does no one have money if u want the money draven sell it to me !! i live in SA god damn, pm me if u wanna sell this stuff to someone with money
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Mon, 25 July 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was earlier on the list actually, and the only problem was that the Tassie guys couldn't wait for Draven to get his act into gear.

I can, and still am interested if it has fallen through Greg.

Cheers

Michael B
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Tue, 26 July 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, I've heard no reply in ages - don't think they like my style of selling Smile

PM me mike, and we'll work details out. as usual, it might take a while Smile (although I do have weekdays off next week)
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Wed, 27 July 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 17 July 2005 14:13

Will confirm postage tomorrow, but unless it's under $50 (which is unlikely) I won't let the lot go for $80

you've heard no reply in ages? :/

you said a fortnight ago that you were going to confirm the postage price (quoted above) and i've been waiting for a figure to determine whether I can afford it or not. I am still very interested, and as far as I knew, I thought I still had first dibs, and Michael had 2nd...

so yeah, unless you give me the exact price/quote, I can't give you the money Razz
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Wed, 27 July 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh Rolling Eyes

He mentioned that post was unlikely to be less than $50, and you offered him $80 including another 2 bits (total price of $45 for the three parts). Sounds fair Rolling Eyes
supré-mkii
Regular

June 2005
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Wed, 27 July 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah well i'll go up if needs be Confused

I'd forgotten that the light surround was included.

draven, just name a price for all 3 bits, including shipping, and I'll give you a straight-forward answer Smile
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Thu, 28 July 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this thing still available? If so, am interested. Was going to post earlier but thought it was taken.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Thu, 28 July 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
right, as things stand right now supre-mkii has first dibs. I had thought he wasn't interested after an initial offer of $80 incl postage, but apparently that's not the case.

I've lost the contact details of my previous shipping company, so I'll have to have a ring around for a bunch of quotes.

I think mike has 2nd dibs, followed by chris. so you're 4th stefan Smile
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ma61 black dash in perfect condition - $30 ONO Fri, 29 July 2005 03:18 Go to previous message
draven wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 17:53

right, as things stand right now supre-mkii has first dibs. I had thought he wasn't interested after an initial offer of $80 incl postage, but apparently that's not the case.

I've lost the contact details of my previous shipping company, so I'll have to have a ring around for a bunch of quotes.

I think mike has 2nd dibs, followed by chris. so you're 4th stefan Smile

Gets complicated pretty quick doesn't it !!! Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:03 corolla trd front grille for sale
Next Topic:ST185 GT4 Group A Bonnet - Brand New
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 00:34:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012367963790894 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.