Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry i missed it guys!!!

was looking forward to it soo much as well!!!!

really wanted to meet you all..

hopefully we will have another meet up soon,

also planning on going to the strip in august if anyone is interested in coming along!!!

a few ke owners have said theyd be interested, but more details will be available closer to the date..

thanks
James
  Send a private message to this user    
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4 pages for a cruise! not bad! Go the KEXX's

I'm just sorry I had to leave you guys at Macca's! What a top bunch!

Rob
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey that was a super nice ke20, id love somthing like that to cruise around in Smile

im keen to run mine soon
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Josh

If only I had your engine though . . . . Razz

Wink
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any pics sorry couldnt make it
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I missed it guys Wakefield took it's toll on the brakes which in turn took it's toll on my wallet Crying or Very Sad car is back together now and even better than before but just couldn't make it...... Maybe next time....
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 10 July 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah sorry my car wasn't ready. i would've loved to keep going too but i don't think a falcon would've really fit in Rolling Eyes ..
Nice to meet you guys tho...
Definately next time my care will be there, and i'll hopefully not be limping..
Michael
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done to those who braved the unfavourable weather to get out to Homebush!

I loved the little restored KE20 Rob, that thing is sweet. SO unmolested Surprised The whitewalls look unreal on it!

The cruise up old Pac was nice, good to see what all the Sydney guys are talking about when they refer to it.

Phil and I had a long day in the rolla, left Canberra at 7am and got home just after 8pm, coke and coffee kept us going all day. A big thanks to Jason and family for having the cruise finish up at their place, a nice hot brew was definitely called for after being out in that crazy wind!

Next time all the rolla guys should come down our way Wink (perhaps we could meet half way?)
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the weather was freezing!! So who were the guys with the ke70's, gemini, r34???
I would be fine with going down to canberra, i don't mind the drive...
I will definately stick around for the next one, and my car will be done. also what happened to Dave_ke30????
Michael
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I would be fine with going down to canberra, I don't mind the drive...

Meeting halfway would be the go, perhaps when the weather is warmer, meet at Kiama, drive up Jamberoo Pass to Robertson, lunch, head to Hwy, drive home, about equal drive for Canberra and Sydney guys then Very Happy Not a bad drive either.

Quote:

also what happened to Dave_ke30????

He spent a couple of months organising it on this forum and then forgot it was on Laughing Who knows, he will no doubt let us know soon.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 July 2005 02:23]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah a cruise like that sounds good, its only fair i guess Razz
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah that is fair, it must of been a huge day for you, Shane and Phil!! Do you know how many km's you knocked up for the day?
Michael
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Do you know how many km's you knocked up for the day?

I think we ended up with somewhere around 700km of driving for the day, not a bad little drive for the rolla. The car went perfect the whole trip as I expected Very Happy

I was pretty tired by the time I got home Yawn

Phil can add another 40 or so km to the total as he had to drive to and from my place all the way from way down south in Canberra.

It was a good day and worth the trip.

So lets see now......the first rolla cruise had two or three cars turn up, the second one had just over double that turn up, so the next one should be HUGE Surprised

[Updated on: Mon, 11 July 2005 05:12]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quality over quantity Very Happy
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn sorry guys i had to work. it was either dyno day or the cruise i felt like burning out my rings Rolling Eyes so i went to dyno days in stead Laughing

im up for a kiama cruise for sure tho!
XpLiCt_ke30
Occasional Poster

September 2004
    wtf
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where the pics at boyz..n Girls??
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no pics
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jamberoo/Robertson cruise sounds like the perfect halfway point. I might even bring a corolla, since there seems to be a shortage Very Happy fortunately the quality was high on the weekend! Thanks Shane for the lift, no back injuries after all Cool

Phil
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well one photo

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7633/cruise10qo.jpg
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Run south would suit me too Very Happy

I'm sure there will be even more Rolla's on the next run

Rob
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Mon, 11 July 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep will b up for next cruise!

car will be running on friday... exhaust is booked in then its ready to go again!! Very Happy
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 12 July 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That photo looks pretty good tho...
YEah my car should be done by next week, it is booked into exhaust place on Thursday then wiring next week...
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 12 July 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that picture does look good!!

who's is the red ke3? in the foreground??

and why has it no side mirror??

edit: just went back, Johnny's 3TGTE ke35??

i like Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 12 July 2005 08:32]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 12 July 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats jonnys ke35, it runs a 3tgte, it has one awesome paint job
it was gina the car on the corolla ads from last year
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 12 July 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep thanks Razz

yeah the paint looks awosme!! look very nice!!

Quote:

it was gina the car on the corolla ads from last year

i dont understand this?? Confused

thanks
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 12 July 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there were corolla ads on tv last year about ppl who used to own corollas or somthing, im sure there are threads on here about it
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 12 July 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah i remember those ads!!!!

i used to get excited about my car (similar) being on TV!!! Very Happy

hahaha thanks
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 12 July 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys sorry i was unable to attend.. was involved in a car accident friday night (not my car or me driving) and was in no condition to drive sunday.. maybe next time Sad
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 12 July 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THats no good to hear Dave,
Hey dave are you mates with Ryan(owned a 180 and putting a sr in a ke70) and that other guy who put a sr in a ke55?
Michael
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 12 July 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea mates with both... the ke55 sr is wild
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Tue, 12 July 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a very dodgy tho with the stock brakes and diff... It looks so sleeper like but so rough... I saw it a few weeks back at maccas.
Michael
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Wed, 13 July 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh, apologies for a no show also. No excuses, just got rat shit saturday night and was in no state to drive at all sunday Rolling Eyes ... was probably still hitting the piss when you guys were cruising... all i could be bothered do in that weather.. Razz
sleepn_ke70
Regular

banned again

May 2005
Re: **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 14 July 2005 13:19 Go to previous message
i did go but didnt end up goin along there were only 4 cars!
nice ones though i was in the grey seca i think i was the only one with P plates and i wouldov killed the cruz having a ae was dieing to see you there kehamer but ah well next time ay
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos..
Next Topic:Dyno Day History lesson - Past Results (Revised)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:43:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084788799285889 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.