Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Rim repairs in Newcastle Tue, 12 July 2005 23:43 Go to next message
Well i hit one of the biggest fuckin pot holes u will ever wanna c at Glendale shopping centre which i couldn't even c because of no lighting Sad Anyways it gave me a dead flat and managed to dent one of my rims Sad I have asked around and i have been told that some engineering place in cardiff is where all wheel places send damaged rims to so i was wondering if anyone knew what this place was called and some contact details so i can get my poor rim fixed Sad thanx,
Bill
  Send a private message to this user    
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Rim repairs in Newcastle Wed, 13 July 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey bill

call promac on 49568466

cheers Very Happy

btw call the centre management at glendale and tell them, also call lake mac council and tell them. Politely ask who's going to pay for the repairs.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 July 2005 00:28]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Rim repairs in Newcastle Wed, 13 July 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah promac in cardiff did some work for me..

everyone seems really happy with them and gives them a great rap except me. thye quoted me the job would be drop in in the morning pick next morning. ended up taking over a week and to boot they were pissed off at me that i expected the job done in the time they quoted or at least close to it. the work they did wasnt too bad although a shade more care could have been taken... it was a wheel that had a slight bend in it they straighted it but ended up leaving a number of chips on the wheel from obviously being knocked around.

i must have got them on a bad week cause everyone else seems alot happier then i was.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Rim repairs in Newcastle Wed, 13 July 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx guys. Prob a good idea to call centre management troy cause its a terrible pot hot and cause its down the end near the last roundabout where there is no street lights u cant c it at all at night and its very nasty. Hopefully have it fixed with new tyres for the weekend meet it looks ugly with the spare on Sad How much did your repairs cost toof ?

[Updated on: Wed, 13 July 2005 02:17]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Rim repairs in Newcastle Wed, 13 July 2005 02:42 Go to previous message
thge rim was damaged on both sides. cost me $50 per side (inner and outer) so $100 from promac.. i also got colour mechanix to repaint the repaired portion of the wheen thery charged about $50. 0412 213990 is the number for colour mechanix. he did a great job on the wheel him i can recommend highly
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pizza
Next Topic:NEW SPEED MAGAZINE - Running Free AE86 Trueno
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 12:25:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045289993286133 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.