Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » RA65 Boss Kit needed. Secondhand or if you know where I can find new.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
michaelhaynes110
Regular

June 2005
RA65 Boss Kit needed. Secondhand or if you know where I can find new. Wed, 13 July 2005 07:37 Go to next message
Hi everyone

I am looking for an ra65 boss kit to suit an aftermarket wheel. If anyone has one that they want to sell or knows where I can buy new, please post up.
  Send a private message to this user    
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: RA65 Boss Kit needed. Secondhand or if you know where I can find new. Wed, 13 July 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i do make us a offer. Smile
michaelhaynes110
Regular

June 2005
Re: RA65 Boss Kit needed. Secondhand or if you know where I can find new. Wed, 13 July 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't really know what they are worth. Does this come with everything you need minus the wheel? I guess I will start the bargaining at $20 and go from there.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: RA65 Boss Kit needed. Secondhand or if you know where I can find new. Wed, 13 July 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have several bosses - what wheel do you want it to suit?
michaelhaynes110
Regular

June 2005
Re: RA65 Boss Kit needed. Secondhand or if you know where I can find new. Wed, 13 July 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be getting one of these m3 wheels http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=6775&item=7985263800&tc=photo
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: RA65 Boss Kit needed. Secondhand or if you know where I can find new. Wed, 13 July 2005 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Given that I've never heard of M3 wheels before - I'd wait til lyou have the wheel, so you can measure the bolt up PCD - at the moment, it's like you're asking for a set of tyres, but not letting people know what size - trying to guess the bolt up PCD won't work to anyone's advantage at the end of the day.
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: RA65 Boss Kit needed. Secondhand or if you know where I can find new. Wed, 13 July 2005 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Clint, do you have any boss kits that would suit an MA61 with a Nardi wheel?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: RA65 Boss Kit needed. Secondhand or if you know where I can find new. Wed, 13 July 2005 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, will dig them out tomorrow and PM you.
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: RA65 Boss Kit needed. Secondhand or if you know where I can find new. Wed, 13 July 2005 16:26 Go to previous message
Awesome! Thanks man.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WANTED 4A-C ENGINE SYDNEY ONLY
Next Topic:2x Rockford Fosgate P112S8
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:58:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043871402740479 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.