Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » Commercial?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rotora Australia
Occasional Poster

July 2005
icon8.gif  Commercial? Thu, 14 July 2005 01:53 Go to next message
Just posting this to see how long it takes before they take this off also.. for being commercial?

I've requested to become a sponsor on Monday to the board. I haven't got a reply to say , yes or no or get lost.. nothing.

But there is obviously someone there who keeps removing my so called 'commercial' posts when i'm not posting anything specific..

So lets wait and see how long this lasts.

Send a private message to this user    
GTV AE86
Regular

June 2005
Re: Commercial? Thu, 14 July 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am still interested in the big brake kit you have for offer.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Commercial? Thu, 14 July 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Chadd,

Apologies for your email not being attended to straight away. Please understand that we're only a small group and many of us can be quite busy with work, family etc at various times.

I've found your email and will bring it to the attention of Josh who handles our sponsorship queries.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Commercial? Thu, 14 July 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chad I explained to you when the original thread was removed that advertising for business on the forum is available only to forum sponsors. I told you of the other options for sponsors to sponsor the club offering discounts and getting listed on the sponsor page. Your email indicated that you would like to take up the option of a discount sponsor.

It was spelled out that forum sponsors are the only sponsors allowed to post ads on the forum, however you chose to post another ad before even emailing the board about sponsorship.

Yes I have been lax in not getting back to you about listing you as a discount sponsor on the sponsors page, this however has nothing to do with commercial ads on the forum. If you are running a business and you come on to the forum to make a post telling people of the merchandise you are selling this is a commercial post. If you do not intend on being a forum sponsor then you are breaking the rules and when you choose to do the same thing again after being warned it tends to leave a bad taste in the mouth of those who's job it is to enforce the rules of the forum.

If you want to be a discount sponsor send through all of the business details, contact details and the details of the discount to board@toymods.org.au and we will get it listed but please choose to follow the rules like everyone else does.
Rotora Australia
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Commercial? Thu, 14 July 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear Josh,

I understood what you wrote. The first thread had no prices and it was more a POLL. I wanted to know what people thought of them. That was taken off because it was a "commercial ad" without having prices or specific products. The second post was simply to let people know what had happened after it was taken off. Seriously, was the second thread really an ad? All i mentioned was that it had been taken off and that if someone was interested to PM me to discuss their situation, and you know what? I have NOT told a single person a price at all. I have been waiting on the 'board' to reply and let me know a yes or no.

I have the intent to become a sponsor, but you enforce something on me which is uncertain, ie. whether or not I will be a sponsor. I just wanted to let all the forum people know what was going on, so that they are aware.

Mate, we used to work together and we both know each other. Is there really a need for you to be like this? To be honest, feels like power tripping man, don't mean to be rude but it just does. The tone of your reply is just off man, as Datacom call it, irate. It seems like you have time to read and remove my threads, but not reply to a simple question, which you told me to ask the board. Put yourself in my place?

Hope we can be more mature and put this behind us moving forward.

Looking forward to your reply in this matter. Again, I will send you my details as requested. Can you be more specific in what your requirements are so that we don't waste everyone's time.
Rotora Australia
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Commercial? Thu, 14 July 2005 10:12 Go to previous message
Btw Paul,

Thanks for bringing this to Josh's attention, at least I know where I am at now. I understand Toymods is a small group. However, I just assumed with the number of people on the board, I would have received a thank you, a no, a yes, anything sometime this week. My apologies, I guess its my field in distribution that everything done is confirmed and re-confirmed.

Good work should never go unappreciated so thanks again champ.

Hopefully we get this all sorted out.

Cheers

Chadd Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 14 July 2005 10:12]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:whats wrong with forum internet connection
Next Topic:members cars
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 21:44:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041830539703369 seconds