Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Sir_2JZA70
Regular

July 2005
MKIII supra fuel pump Sat, 16 July 2005 05:44 Go to next message
Hey guys,

Im trying to get the god damn fuel pump running on my MK3 supra after ripping out the 1G-GTE and dropping in a 2JZ-GTE.

It seems that somewhere along the way the ecu plug that has the FPR output has disappeared. I thought it came off the dash loom but its nowhere to be seen.

Secondly, I tried looking though the fuse box in the drivers kick panel and the engine fuse box. Cant find anything to do with the fuel pump at all.

All im trying to do is wire up the fuel pump so it has just one speed and so it turns on with a relay switch when the ignition is turned on.

Can anyone point me to where the power line to the fuel pump comes into the cabin? If I can just find this one wire I can cut it and make my own circuit.

Cheers!
  Send a private message to this user    
Sir_2JZA70
Regular

July 2005
Re: MKIII supra fuel pump Sat, 16 July 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No takers?

How about some idea of where to find a GA70 service manual?
Ive googled for the last week and had no luck.

Where do the plugs that go into the 1G-GTE ecu come from? Do they ALL come through the firewall or does two come through the FW and the other one come from inside the dash somewhere?

I know its only been a few hours since I first posted but im going home soon and once I get there I have no access to the web. I wanted to get the fuel pump running this weekend, otherwise I may not get any time till next weekend. Sad
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MKIII supra fuel pump Sat, 16 July 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, that is a tough question! I would love to help you but I don't know the answer.

Are there no wiring diagrams for 1g's on sixworks website or tech docs? You should be able to find it from there.

Good luck Smile
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MKIII supra fuel pump Sat, 16 July 2005 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errr...u have a 2J in there and youre using the stock ga70 pump?? dude get a walbro..theyre only like 200ish for a 265lph jobbie..

are u using a JZA80 ECU? More info please!

Sir_2JZA70
Regular

July 2005
Re: MKIII supra fuel pump Sun, 17 July 2005 00:14 Go to previous message
Yeah im using the 2JZ ecu but it came from an Aristo not a JZA80.

Ive put a JZA80 fuel pump in the tank but its connected to the stock GA70 wiring.

GA70 pump would have been fine for the moment but id rather not have to worry about it. That and I got the JZA80 fuel pump for $50. Very Happy

sixworks website was down last time I checked. I email the guys there and they told me they shut down the site after dispuits with their host and just hadnt had time to find a new host.

Ill check it again now.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Best flowing 4age head?
Next Topic:celica ta22 / ra40 axle lenghts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 16:55:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042648315429688 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.