Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » GReddy E-Manage Piggyback ECU + all S/W + harnesses for turbo setup - brand new

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
seb_ae82
Occasional Poster

May 2002
GReddy E-Manage Piggyback ECU + all S/W + harnesses for turbo setup - brand new Wed, 22 June 2005 03:08 Go to next message
I have the following for sale as a package:

• E-MANAGE (basic unit) piggy-back engine management unit
  • E-MANAGE SUPPORT TOOL CD w/ spl. serial to USB cable
  • E-MANAGE INJECTOR HARNESS for main and sub. inj. control
  • E-MANAGE IGNITION HARNESS for ignition timing control
  • 3.0kg/cm2 PRESSURE SENSOR use w/ factory A/F meter or MAP sensor
  • PRESSURE SENSOR HARNESS

All are brand new and unused in original packaging, with the exception of the support tool which was borrowed by a friend to tune his car.

All documentation is in English. The pressure sensor is used for turbo cars. It plugs into the factory AFM or MAP and allows overriding of boost cut, etc.

Check the following link for product description, and USD pricing:
http://www.greddy.com/prod_e_manage.htm

And if you understand japanese:
http://www.trust-power.com/e-man/

If you go by the US website prices, all this is worth USD 753.30. If you include GST, import duties (which I got slugged with on import), it all adds up to around $1200, depending on exchange rate.

I am selling for $700. If you check previous sales, this is a bargain. Most people seem to be selling ONLY the main unit and one harness for $500. The support tool is worth almost $200. The pressure sensor and harness are worth AUD 200. All are original GReddy items. Be wary of people selling with fabricated support tool harnesses, as they cannot be guranteed to work.

Email flyingcarhands@yahoo.com
or PM.

I am in Sydney. Will post, but buyer will pay for (thorough) packaging and postage.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 June 2005 03:21]

Send a private message to this user    
seb_ae82
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: GReddy E-Manage Piggyback ECU + all S/W + harnesses for turbo setup - brand new Mon, 27 June 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP

Anyone interested in a Greddy Emanage? Much better than Apexi AFC / PowerFC or HKS FCON, Link, etc.

BTW, thats AUD 700. A saving of around 500 ozzie dollars! Thats over 40% saving on what is basically a new and unused product.
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: GReddy E-Manage Piggyback ECU + all S/W + harnesses for turbo setup - brand new Mon, 27 June 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by no means they are better than a FC. I have used both units on the same motor, and the FC has been way more effective. Finer tuning points with the FC, which the newer version of the FC was laptop programable, the handset gave me greater control in the cabin. As it displayed temps inlet/water/oil etc, wether the car was knocking etc. The emanage lacks alot compared to the FC, just as the japs are not really a huge fan of the emanage, they have cars with factory AFM's and FC's smashing the 800awhp mark, so you can only see what the better ecu is.
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: GReddy E-Manage Piggyback ECU + all S/W + harnesses for turbo setup - brand new Mon, 27 June 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also the FC being plug and play, the emanage does not have ease of use.

seb_ae82
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: GReddy E-Manage Piggyback ECU + all S/W + harnesses for turbo setup - brand new Wed, 29 June 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Problem is, PowerFC is only available for a select few cars. What happens when you DONT own a compatible car? I dont recall seeing too many Toyotas on their list.

SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: GReddy E-Manage Piggyback ECU + all S/W + harnesses for turbo setup - brand new Sun, 17 July 2005 10:57 Go to previous message
pm sent
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wolf 3D v3.0 for sale $500 sold
Next Topic:FS - Alpine Monoblock 350watts $200 *SOLD*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:51:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046157836914062 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.