Its at:
http://www.nittoracing.com/

Thanx,
Adam
  Send a private message to this user    
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 20 January 2003 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant agree more, four megs of full blown FUN.
cheers man.
JUZZO
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 20 January 2003 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heapsa fun this game, I made a "Toymods" team. If this is against any of the Toymods boards rules then let me know and I'll delete team. Or join up Smile

bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 20 January 2003 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its too bad that theres only one toyota in it though.... Sad
Hey i wanna join the toymods team....
my user is cuz007
whats urs?
Thanx,
Adam

[Updated on: Tue, 21 January 2003 23:51]

wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Tue, 21 January 2003 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grrr...

i want to play but it says the game is full, does this mean foreva or until people sign out??
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Tue, 21 January 2003 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd say until people sign out, but I've never had a problem getting on. My name is "Alchemist" and the team is "Toymods" just look in teams and request to join, I'll say though I'm going crap so far, against human players, I've lost like all 4 races..but its not straight out drag racing, there is all sorts of wierd stuff to go with it, you have to estimate the time it will take you to finish the 1/4 mile, if you go under this time you loose, and whoever is closest(but not under)their time wins. Or you can have an all out drag race(same start time, first to finish), but to begin with this is impossible as there are alot of 600HP civics Laughing My car so far:-

Honda Civic Si

360 HP@7800RPM at the wheels

ACME Turbo Kit(Stage 2)@19psi
Boost controller
Blow Off Valve
ECU Upgrade
Intercooler
50 Shot NOS
Cold air intakes
Performance Exhaust
Cat Converters
Carbon Fibre Gauges
and new tires.

Game is pretty fun, can get repeditive after a while though, and in real cars its heaps more fun Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 21 January 2003 10:04]

St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Wed, 22 January 2003 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just trying it now, but the game doesnt wanna load. it shows the screen saying Loading..... but just doesnt seem to be doing anything......
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Wed, 22 January 2003 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
steve is cause your computer is gay
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Wed, 22 January 2003 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
says game is full no new logins can i use someone elses plz?
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Wed, 22 January 2003 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oz_Craig wrote on Wed, 22 January 2003 21:01

Says the same here.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Wed, 22 January 2003 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ya the game is full, it sux Mad But the regular users reckon that they are upgrading again soon. I'll let u all know when new spots crop up.

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Wed, 22 January 2003 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe Yeah the game is pretty PHUN....

Got a Civic with 497hp @ 7800RPM!

I'll try looking for you Alchemist!
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Wed, 22 January 2003 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oz_Craig wrote on Wed, 22 January 2003 21:29

steve is cause your computer is gay

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quote:

Oz_Craig wrote:

M.W.P wrote:
Says the same here.

Yep, my mate tried the game, got past the loading screen, where i got stuck, and had same problem, the games were all full....

Alchemist, we'll all be hanging out for this upgrade looks like.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Thu, 23 January 2003 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a minor update I'm running 23psi boost now Smile and have a 200 shot of nos aswell Smile Car does low 9's now Shocked I'd love to see a civic in real life do low 9's. 2 complaints about game, its full and there are no old skool celicas Sad
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Thu, 23 January 2003 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey what ratios are you both running?
My Specs are
Civic with the best of everything...
Worth $$$22000
Thanx,
Adam
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Fri, 24 January 2003 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont have a gearbox in as yet Laughing well one I can modify anyway. Dont forget that "Toymods" has a drag race against another one of the teams, if we dont complete race in the next 60 hours we forfeit(check the active team challenges). Basically I use NOS to get me off the line, short burst of NOS at the start and I can run 9.1 1/4's .
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Fri, 24 January 2003 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i use NOS all the way and its only gets me around 10.2
PLEASE HELP!
What do i have to do about the team races..
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Sat, 25 January 2003 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are now accepting new accounts so sign up and join the toymods team!
Thanx,
Adam
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Sat, 25 January 2003 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet.

thanks. im just signing up now
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Sat, 25 January 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We got 3 current challenges Smile Just goto into the teams menu and then check active chellenges, we drew one yay got $30 Laughing and got 3 pending I'll sort them out tonite. I cant really give you any advice on running 9's just upgrade your car as much as possible. Run high boost and install an intercooler & low compression pistons. Try that out & let us know.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Sat, 25 January 2003 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make sure you guys goto the team page, then team main and then active challenges, we have a team drag on...only got 9.9 I reckon i'll loose this one Confused
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Sun, 26 January 2003 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey what car should i buy ive got around 30000 to play with but can save more from races..
I was thinking the cobra
Thanx,
Adam
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Sun, 26 January 2003 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the game!!!! Cool

gotta get used to the controls etc...

i requested to join the toymods team, so yer.

im gonna be late for work. gtg
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Sun, 26 January 2003 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can someone explain the 'bracket' concept?
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Sun, 26 January 2003 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just an update :-

Well my car does 8.64 1/4's now Laughing I dont think I can make it go any faster seems to top out at 136mph for the last 4 secs still. All people that have requested to join team are now in(you just need to accept). Also with this depositing moeny thing, can someone tell me can u guys withdraw money or can only I move it around? Just keep checking the team page for challenges as we seem to be a popular team to challenge. Driver stats going up now 16 wins 17 losses, I think I've got game figured out now Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Sun, 26 January 2003 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goto http://www.nittoracing.com/ there is a good summary there. Basically the idea is to enter the time you think you can do a 1/4 in. If you finish the race under that time you loose, and the winner of the race is the one that finishes about their bracket time(et) but not by much usually only 0.01s . Best thing to do is just alot of computer races to figure out what your average time is then enter that in and do some of the tournaments to get money. If your patient and cant figure the brackets out just race the computer, sit on the staging line till they finish the race and if they "breakout"(got ounder et) just roll down the racetrack and you win. When you race real people its best to go head to head cause you can just floor it Smile
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Sun, 26 January 2003 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No we can't withdraw money.

I think the idea is that if the team is successful you dispense the money amoungst the team. Remembering to leave some if we need to challenge another team.
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it worth staying with the civic, doing it up and stuff???

or better off doing small things to it, then save up for a different car?

What has everyone else done to their cars?

My car:

Honda Civic SI

Mods
NOS - 200 shot (all used up already Sad )
Forced induction - Turbo kit, BOV, Stage 1 turbo upgrade
Exhaust - Header, high flow cat, performance exhaust
Engine internals - high flow injectors
Intake - AEM CAI

266HP@7800rpm

Cool
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i got 519hp on 29psi
but the car still runs like a dog
i have everything u can get but i thought it would make more power than this

oh well Smile
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, is yours a BIG dog off the starting line???

mine takes ages to get going!!

448HP now
28psi
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if its a dog then get the displacement increase and the headwork done. that helped my car alot.

I'm only running 23 psi and I'm making 580HP and running 9.2 1/4's

On another note.... whats the quickest way to make money.

Online Races worth big bucks $3000+ bets

or just racing the computer repeatedly.
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your civic with 400 + hp is a dog off the line you need to launch from higher revs!!!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
580hp?
is that on the dyno?
or just when it has the pic of your car in the gararge?

i run mine in N/A form as i cant be consistant otherwise
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good point..been trying that...have to give it a few more tries

i even bought the drag tires for it....STILL loses traction
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it will fry them all the way into 6th with nos cooking Smile

but thats not very consistant is it Rolling Eyes
how to u go up leves as a driver?
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've taken my stage 3 and 4 turbos off now......

as being consistant is nice....

im running mid 13s pretty much all the time now....good for winning races if u know what ur bracket is. Cool
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my dial in is 13.6 in N/A
which aint to bad Smile
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats my dialin too!!!!

and i got stage2 turbo...hrrrmmm
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
506HP at the wheels on the dyno.

I launch mine from about 3800RPM.

Wait half a second then slam on the NOS until it hits rev limiter in 5th gear.

this gets me a consistent 9.3 second run.

Also if you go when the second light on the tree comes on you can get a better reaction time.

I average about 0.58 second reaction time. Any less than .5 and its a red light.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kool Smile
atm in n/a form i launch at 6000 and it drops to 4000 then just floor it
i hit 8000rpm in 6th across the line
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok best way I've figured to launch. Just as the tree starts ticking press nos, launch on the 2nd light and you get an good reaction time abuot 0.5s. Use Nos to launch you all the way through to 5th gear, then just let the car get to top speed. Mods to my car, I've bought them all except bodywork and the hks turbo. Even made it up to a class c racer now Very Happy With this money thing I'll just split amongst the team evenly(ie 10 members money split 10 ways....). I'll start challenging other teams and stuff if you guys are interested. Also the reason I got no bodywork done, well I figure paintwork doesn't make your car go faster, and it makes the car abit of a "sleeper" only problem is that it does say your hp in challenges, but some people have told me they saw no rear wing so I must be slow Laughing Anyway good to see we have a nice big team now.
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm saving for the supra now.

Have about 9 grand in cash and about 5 grand on outgoing challenges waiting for results.

Thats almost halfway if I win them all <not likely>!!

EDIT:
yeah have some challenges.... and don't distribute all the money... leave some for more challenges.

[Updated on: Mon, 27 January 2003 04:19]

St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FRIG simon! ur a rich bastard!!!

i got not much cash at all.....at the moment, i got about 2.5k. but am thinking about buying a 6sp box for my civic. worth it??

what races did u find were easiest to get money off/? or is the online races the way to go.

i havnt lost one online one yet dont think.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best races to go for(ease of winning wise, as the computer usually screw up) so far I've found are sports devision tourney's. You got $300 for winning all races plus a $1000 bonus for completing tourney, the pro division is pretty hard, computas never usually screw up adnd u only win $500 more. I've sent out some challenges, so just wait for some active challenges to show on the team screen in the next few days.
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree. The sports devision cup thing is probably the quickest way to earn money via racing the computer.

However if you have some cash up your sleve you can do online races for whatever some of money you want.

So far I've been doing a few $1K races and having a fair amount of success.

I think my stats are 8 wins 3 loses... fortunately all the loses were for small amounts of money. I think I have another 7 challenges waiting for results.... will check when I get home.

EDIT: OH and the online races I do are all bracket racing... its too hard to pick if someone is good or not just by their HP. If your consistent you can race people with skylines and they always take the bait of a 1G race. You don't have to be faster then them, just consistent.

[Updated on: Mon, 27 January 2003 05:04]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe I'm opposite remedy, I just usually do head 2 head races. The people that challenge me are always 100hp lower for some reason...I dunno been doing some $1k races myself and just raked in 3k so its all good Very Happy
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speedcore you got a damn fast car man Evil or Very Mad glad ur on the team Very Happy
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds stoopid but how do you move up the driver classes??
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You move up classes by having more wins than loses. At the moment I've got 27 wins to 18 loses that makes me class c Smile We also have a team challenge on guys so get your races done.
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No NO NO this sounds stupid ... where the hell do you check your win loss ratio????
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, i just checked mine then....wasnt sure either...
found em in the 'account' section.

mine is 11wins 0 losses
driver class C Cool
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am so pissed off that I think I am going to quit the game!!!

I raced this guy called OPTICALCLOWN, 5 times in a row $6k all up, smoked his ass in all 5 raced and guess what....

I lost all my money!! I didn't know there were cheats for the damn game or that people would actively use them!!!

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sometimes it can take up to 30mins for the money to make it into your account man Confused

*edit* actually I just got ripper off $2500 aswell. Basically people are saying that if you accept a challenge win or loose you are gong to loose your money. But if you challenge someone and they accept and u win, you get thier money. So at the moment dont accept challenges, just make them. *edit*

[Updated on: Mon, 27 January 2003 12:44]

FNK11Y
Regular

May 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry this question i answered myself
[msg deleted]

[Updated on: Mon, 27 January 2003 22:01]

bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well at the moment ive got $$35000 and i dunno if i should buy the supra or the cobra or the skyline with a bit more saving?
What do you all think?
Thanx,
Adam
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Mon, 27 January 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I reckon u give ya money to me... Very Happy Razz

i think that the supras are more popular. can do them up more or something.
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Tue, 28 January 2003 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm up to $20,000 and saving for the supra.

Had a nice $4000 wager on a race last night that pulled off.

I think this might be the best way to earn cash quickly
needacar
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: Drag Racing Game Tue, 28 January 2003 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just registered today
got the civic
and thats it
when it loads it keeps saying " processing 0 loading" and it doesn't move
and its not frozen or anything Sad
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Tue, 28 January 2003 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
needacar,

are you behind a firewall? cause that is most likely your problem, i have the same issue from work but at home there is no problem.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Drag Racing Game Tue, 28 January 2003 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
the game is down atm while they fix some problems
maybe has somthing to do with it?
Pages (4): [1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What AE86 grill is this?
Next Topic:BOV on an auto?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:25:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079760551452637 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.