Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Next winton fun day 17-7-05

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Wed, 13 July 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am going to this.
i was considering entering my car, but then i read that 16 year olds are allowed on the track too. after spending so much on my car, i dont think thats a risk worth taking. but i sure will be there watching it.
initially i was planning to leave saturday night. but since i am not entering my car, it wont matter if i'm a bit late. i'll leave early sunday morning.
if anyone is planning to leave early sunday morning, let me know, so we can arrange our own little cruise up there.??
  Send a private message to this user    
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Wed, 13 July 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naaa theres no sheep goin. Count me and B out, S/C still not opperating properly.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Thu, 14 July 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is your car ever going clown, fuckin sook arent ya.

anyways, hope to see some of yous there sunday, maybe even saturday night (even tho when we booked the cabins the other day they said no one else has booked for it Rolling Eyes )

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Thu, 14 July 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naa wasn't talkin about mine, was talking about bianca's. Was hoping to put her on the track.

mines off road as of tommorow, way to many bills to renew reg (rego's, insurance x2, insurance excess,parkin ticket etc.)
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Thu, 14 July 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had planned to - but it wont happen due to being set back a week with the frontmount swap - i goto wolf this weekend to get the engine dialled in properly - shes spending the weekend on the dyno instead ..

OPPY
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Thu, 14 July 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See many of you guys up there by the sounds of things....
As I don't know most of you... don't be affraid to say hi..
Keep an eye out for the 165, with nothing inside of it! oh it will have my CELGT4 plates... which are for sale by the way!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Fri, 15 July 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone wana gimme a lift Sad
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Fri, 15 July 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you didnt live so far, id offer you one allan, but im not going to melb then back up to winton Confused sorry
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Sun, 17 July 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seen pix my old man took.. wish i hada come up n looked.
if ur interested in some pics...
give me old man a hoy..

david bailey photography
phone: 0416 026 252
email: davob@bigpond.net.au

if ur interested and give him a hoy please tell him what car you have, and he'll let you know if he has any pictures.

there looks to of been some variaties of cars and specials...
spec "kool22" that looks hot.

cheers
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Sun, 17 July 2005 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we had an ace time punting around, caught up with one of the guys on here with the 20v corolla, sorry didnt get your name.

kool-22 went quite well!..... Very Happy
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Sun, 17 July 2005 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bman,

that was i in the 20v rolla Very Happy shoulda got your name too Rolling Eyes hehe

anyways, yes was a great day, specially when it rained and wet the track abit Very Happy

the next one is in decemeber, and there better be some more toymods ppl there this time! Mad
kool22
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Sun, 17 July 2005 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep it was a ace day!!!!

Me and bman had a ball punting kool22 around!!! She performed very well for her first time on the track!!! It was also her last hoorah in her current configuration, by the time the next fun day comes around it should have the 3tgte in it.

There was also a very nice green RA28 there that looked very good indeed!!!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Mon, 18 July 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did it have a 3t-gte in it? that was probably richard

im so pissed i could not make it Sad
kool22
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Mon, 18 July 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure, but it was bloody nice!!!!!!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Mon, 18 July 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
typicaly if its "bloody nice" its Richards... prick Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Mon, 18 July 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well nice to see some had a good time - we spent the weekend well in melb - got 170awkw out of the gt4 - si i have some more go now for the next one
OPPY
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Mon, 18 July 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn.... sounds like I missed on a tops day...
Was on my way up and made it just up past campellfield... turned back with a mega noisey rear diff.. serious noises going on.. and I could feel the damn thing slipping and engaging whilst cornering, not a pleasent feeling at all. Still havent found the problem.. limped home ok... anyway.. Hopefully I can make it in the 165 next time..... next time.....
Ended up spending the arvo doing some upkeep on the daily.
BTW.. was that one of you guys with the trailered burgandy rolla at the BP at cambellfield....
anyway.. hope to see you guys at a meet soon.. even if I'm in the KE30 daily... I'll try and make it!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Tue, 19 July 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bad luck on the diff - though theres an st205 diff center up for grabs in the for sale section mate - might be worth a look at Smile

would be nice to see how yours do track wise - as it sounds like its setup alot better than mine for this sort of fun - and lighter too!

CorollaSXRace
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Wed, 20 July 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oppy,

That was me at the BP in Campbellfield, was filling up with Ultimate for the day.
Saw your car, very nice, wanted one of them when i got the SX but was told initially I could not register it, then found out you could after I bought the SX. As it turned out I took the SX off the road when I got a company car and turned it into a pure track car. Now i have the fun of trailering it everywhere and getting screwed over by hire places when you return a trailer 1 hr late on a Sunday night and they charge you another day cause you were late. Not very pleased by that one.
I now know why I did not see your car up there, was wondering what happened to your car.
Anyone heading down to the Island at the end of the month?
I am going to do the Sunday for the sprint round, however, the Saturday is a open day.
RSSTi
Regular

September 2002
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Wed, 20 July 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like it was a fun day, any idea of lap times?

I'll be at Winton on the 23rd of July learning how to drive my gze ae92. So far have run 1.52, hoping to break into the 1.40's this saturday.

Vic.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Wed, 20 July 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats on at winton this weekend? Smile

RSSTi
Regular

September 2002
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Wed, 20 July 2005 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WRX Club sprints.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Wed, 20 July 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
an ya taking the 92 instead? Rolling Eyes

Razz
RSSTi
Regular

September 2002
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Wed, 20 July 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheaper to race, repair and replace than the B4.
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Wed, 20 July 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RSSTi, did you do a Morwell day with the WRX club late last year?
Because i remember seeing a AE92 GZE sedan there, was pretty damn quick too, was surprising a few WRX's.

Cheers
Shtock
RSSTi
Regular

September 2002
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Thu, 21 July 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that was me, it's always good fun upsetting rex drivers.
RSSTi
Regular

September 2002
Re: Next winton fun day 17-7-05 Mon, 25 July 2005 23:15 Go to previous message
I managed to get down to 1:48.9. Car was going strong, loving the cool weather.

So did anyone record any times?
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:George Derrick Rally (VCRS 4)
Next Topic:Dyno day at R.R.D in Melbourne (This Sat.)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 20:41:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071449279785156 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.