Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 19 July 2005 10:37 Go to next message
FOR SALE, $8000.00 AS IS.
AE82 Twincam rolla 88 model
GZE Bottom end, 20v head
AW11 MR2 Gearbox,LSD,Shafts & CV's etc.....
new 440 hp b/bearing turbo (.7 front, .64 rear)
steampipe manifold, full 3" zorst and stainless cat
PWR 6x8 water to air barrel cooler, bosh water pump and alloy heat exchanger (cooler radiator)
custom alloy plenum with falcon TB
550CC RX7 Injectors, billet fuel rail and malpassi
Microtech LT8, Full rewire, all hidden
Alloy radiator, alloy header tank, overflow and oil breather can
$$$$ worth of speedflow fitting (danm they add up Laughing )
full recaro interior, gt dash
GT kit, (flares, skirts & bars)
17x7 lenso rims with good tyres
having new clutch installed this week, custom puck style with 1 tonne p/plate
it hink thats it, made 202hp (approx 150kw) on 16psi without the cooler working, now that it is bled properly and cools great, and the new clutch is in will be turnin it up to 20psi in hope of 200fwkw. I will be runnin it at WSID in the next few weeks in its current tune, not sure what it will do but, i am hoping for a 12sec pass before it goes to a new home, im pretty confident in it too Wink
heres a few pics, dont laugh at the white bonnet, the car will be getting resprayed when the weather heats up a bit. Very Happy
http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/4396/sv4000613rt.jpg
http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/2408/sv4000435re.jpg
http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/4104/sv4000500kz.jpg
any questionsplease feel free to ask..
Cheers, Jason.

[Updated on: Fri, 22 July 2005 07:28]

Send a private message to this user    
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 19 July 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah, all motor mods are just over a month old, over $8g's in recent recipts for mods only.
as for price, im looking for offeres atm.
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 19 July 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please no school kids offering 5 grand Rolling Eyes
i thought with schoold now back shit like this wouldnt happen Rolling Eyes
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 19 July 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is very nice how much with out the respray??
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 19 July 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you think its worth??? honestly Smile respray is not worth much to me as it gets done for free Wink
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 19 July 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im guessing you want around 6 and 1/2
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 19 July 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Tue, 19 July 2005 22:26

im guessing you wont be getting a serious face from the owner
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 19 July 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
6 1/2??

ur kidding

.. more then that

this thing is a beast!!!

buddy.. f*ckin awesome car.. goodluck
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 19 July 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Tue, 19 July 2005 23:47

nick2b wrote on Tue, 19 July 2005 22:26

im guessing you wont be getting a serious face from the owner

He asked me what i thought i said my answer, but i didnt ask you what you think Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 19 July 2005 14:01]

MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 19 July 2005 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree i would only pay about 6 1/2 2 7K
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 19 July 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drooling...
good luck with sale mate... wish mine looked like that Shocked
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what with u guys?, 6-7 g's....... Laughing
i have spent more than that in the last 3 months Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
its funny, you would all pay double that for a ratty sprinter with a 4agze or tbo setup, with half the mods of mine, half the money spent and half the power. wheres the logic in that???? just because you think it will make you a "drifter" Laughing Laughing Fair enough the body isnt great, but it will be resprayed, and i know i will not get back what i paid (looking at bout 15g's all up inc car)
price will never be below the 10g mark.
try building a car like mine for that much, then when its half done, you can ask your mum for some more pocket money Embarassed Laughing
mapex
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u sick of ppl offering u what u DONT want for the car, give us a ballpark figure....

its like going to a shop with no pricetags on anything.... no-one wants to buy anything.
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i stated inthe last post, anything over 10g's
thats basically paying for the mods n gettin the car for 2g's.
4aGe-Sx
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL
U got to be joking the max id pay is 7500
who would be dumb enough to pay that much for a front wheel drive 88 model car we all know when u mod a car u will never get ur money back its the way it is now one maybe someone if ur lucky will pay 10grand for a 88 rolla. sorry to rain on ur parade. even if it is worked.

but i got to say its a machine mate its a well done project no corners cut here!
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not stupid, i am aware that i will not get what i have paid back, but when you look at other cars that are advertised and sold with shit all done to them ie: stock shitty looking corolla's with standard gze conversions sellin for 5-6 g's, there is no way that you can honestly say that mine is not worth heaps more than those Confused i have tried to use the best of the best for this car and i have tried to do everything right the first time. i paid 5 for it with the engine in it, shitty cordia turbo, standard everything else and shitty front mount, then poured over 8gs into it over 6 months, so you can see why i would not be taking offers of 6-7 grand, would you??????
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4aGe-Sx wrote on Wed, 20 July 2005 18:03

LOL
U got to be joking the max id pay is 7500
who would be dumb enough to pay that much for a front wheel drive 88 model car we all know when u mod a car u will never get ur money back its the way it is now one maybe someone if ur lucky will pay 10grand for a 88 rolla. sorry to rain on ur parade. even if it is worked.

but i got to say its a machine mate its a well done project no corners cut here!

Quote:

what with u guys?, 6-7 g's....... Laughing
i have spent more than that in the last 3 months Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
its funny, you would all pay double that for a ratty sprinter with a 4agze or tbo setup, with half the mods of mine, half the money spent and half the power. wheres the logic in that???? just because you think it will make you a "drifter" Laughing Laughing Fair enough the body isnt great, but it will be resprayed, and i know i will not get back what i paid (looking at bout 15g's all up inc car)
price will never be below the 10g mark.

the price has been stated most people would pay 15g if this was a sprinter.
why would he sell for 7500 when he has stated that he has just spent 8g on mods in the last 3months, so factor in the cost of the car, the 20v the recaros etc.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car looks very schmick and I bet it would move too, I rekon you can get close to 10, if not more for it.

Good luck with it anyway.

Cheers,
Mitch.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You won't get more than 10.
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seriously if you want a theard to ruin then go make your own
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we arnt ruining his thread, he asked us for our opinions on the price and we gave it to him.
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
between 10-12g, its a great looking car with the power to match, all mods are recent too. Easily 10k
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont mind people having there say, its all good.
but when it hits wsid, im confident its got the goods and will leave most other fwd cars for dead,(as long as i can drive it) but if it doesnt run the times its on me, im just tryin somthin new, and i think ive done an alright job, put a lot of work into it.
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Wed, 20 July 2005 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope you get what you want for it
good luck
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Thu, 21 July 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok then, if anyone want to buy the car as is, right now with no respray, body as is i will take $8000. to fukin round. its gettinga new fuel rail made as we speek, and clutch is getting done aswell. car is not runnin atm as the before mentioned work ids being done.
call if interested and we can go from there.
that means you get the car for free Shocked
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Thu, 21 July 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate nice car i love it n i want those rims Very Happy anyway

few questions yea..

is all the work u got done to it engineered???

how many kays has the body got on it???

how many kays does the motor have on it???

where in syd are you and when r u taking it to wsid???

would u be at all interested in a swap + cash adjustment for my ae101r rolla???

cheers
-nathan
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Thu, 21 July 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and i forgot one lol

rego??? how long it got left and will it have any problem passing in the future???

-nathan
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Thu, 21 July 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zErTeK[2k

where in syd are you and when r u taking it to wsid???

MRKE20
Regular

MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Thu, 21 July 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car is engineered, however, its for this engine, but only runnin the supercharger. wouldnt be hard to pass the rest. car only had new rego in june so heaps left, passed easy, didnt even look at cert.
not sure what ks are on the car, think 130k clock stopped (speedo works still)
motor is an import, was in the car when i brought it. still very strong tho, like most gze's are.
and as stated i live in the gong and will be taking it to WSID very soon.
as for swap, im trying to get back into a rotor again,but send me some pics on pm and i will think bout it, oh and what cash your offering too of course.....
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Thu, 21 July 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if around in a couple of weeks i would be keen. im a little short of cash at the moment
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Fri, 22 July 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, let me know. what you got now????
will be prob around for a while. once it runs a good time, might get people bit more interested.
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Fri, 22 July 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take some pics of my rolla this weekend for you after i give it a bath Very Happy lol n we see where we go from there Smile

-nathan
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Fri, 22 July 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MRKE20 wrote on Fri, 22 July 2005 10:22

well, let me know. what you got now????
will be prob around for a while. once it runs a good time, might get people bit more interested.

only got $5k now but have some expensive car parts and car audio ive been whoring. might be time to sell them. could easily recoup a couple of grand in just over a week
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Fri, 22 July 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
letme know mate, if you want i could sel it minus the 17's and put my old15's back on if ya like, will makeit a bit cheaper.
let me know.
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Fri, 22 July 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if he gets the car before me without those rims name a price on them rims i want them lol but id like the car with them aswell so ill c with my money side of things

cheers
-nathan
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Fri, 22 July 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got any more pics??? like interior ones or anything if u do please post or email to i_wanna_be_@hotmail.com

cheers
-nathan
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Sat, 23 July 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MRKE20 wrote on Sat, 23 July 2005 08:22

letme know mate, if you want i could sel it minus the 17's and put my old15's back on if ya like, will makeit a bit cheaper.
let me know.

would prefer whole as then would be putting 17s back on it at one stage anyway
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Sat, 23 July 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok here's some other pics, sorry if sum are a bit big
front interior, drivers seat is worn in parts, got quoted approx 150-160 to fix,+material you have to get from recaro, pass side is imac, as is rear almost new
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9858/frontint4ax.jpg
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8371/project12s0380sx.jpg
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1074/project12s0390iy.jpg
here's a better pic of the turbo, its a big bugger, hope you like top end Wink Wink
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8858/project12s0919bd.jpg
this is the rolla with the 15's on it, when i first got the car
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3843/outside18fy.jpg
car needs to go asap as i have another car lined up ready to go, will be in this weeks trading post, once again $8000, pay for the mods, get the car for free Shocked tell your friends Wink
joel O
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Sun, 24 July 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is sooo worth 8g's!!
beautiful car mate
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Sun, 24 July 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat happend to the
17x7 lenso rims with good tyres
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Sun, 24 July 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
8g is with the lenso. the pic with the 15 o it is how he bought it
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Sun, 24 July 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah they set the car off looks really nice black and gold.
trd3sg
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Mon, 25 July 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi ppl

this used to be my mates car

this guy bought it off my mate

back then it was making bout 145kw at the wheels

let me tell you

this thing is an absolute monster and a pleasure to be in\drive

it is awesome in every way

the lsd and gearbox combo help it hook up so well on the road its not funny

and this is not even taking into account the work the new owner has done (and he's right he's done a fair bit)

i was actually the one to install and tune the new computer when it was put on there and man i loved that car

anyone buying it will fall in love - trust me

thats my 2 cents - anything under 7000 is a rubbish offer mate and i wouldnt accept it - i think u bought it for 6 and went and spent another 8 right? - and that was only like from november last year

good luck with the sale
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Mon, 25 July 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, its real fun to drive now Very Happy its a bit different than when i brought it. the car is having a new lightened flywheel aswell now as my old one had a crack in it.
this car needs to go, as soon as its on the road and the clutch is sorted (i get used to it Laughing ) i will be running it at wsid. you are welcome to come look at it then. will be interesting to see how it goes, or se how i drive Rolling Eyes
$8000, think about it, add up all the mods, you wont build a car like this for that amount................
trd3sg
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Mon, 25 July 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate good luck i cant wait to see what it runs

with a good launch (dont wheel spin it trust me Razz)

u should run a 12 maybe 11 if you're saying its got near 200kw atw now

thats no exaggeration cos we raced a 12 second car before and were head to head - that was with the older computer (mt8) and no dyno

with the setup you have now it should easily do a 12

by the way - the clutch setup on it was perfect before, why change - had awesome stick and was not too heavy on the foot?

man i miss that car - i swear to you if i had the $ now id be snatching it off you - might have a mate who is interested too

he's heard a lot bout it from when our mate owned it and now that its up for grabs is quite interested.

ill let you know
trd3sg
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: EOI 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Mon, 25 July 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MRKE20 wrote on Wed, 20 July 2005 18:17

im not stupid, i am aware that i will not get what i have paid back, but when you look at other cars that are advertised and sold with shit all done to them ie: stock shitty looking corolla's with standard gze conversions sellin for 5-6 g's, there is no way that you can honestly say that mine is not worth heaps more than those Confused i have tried to use the best of the best for this car and i have tried to do everything right the first time. i paid 5 for it with the engine in it, shitty cordia turbo, standard everything else and shitty front mount, then poured over 8gs into it over 6 months, so you can see why i would not be taking offers of 6-7 grand, would you??????

sorry but i have to correct a couple of things here:

it had a td04h on it when u bought it

it had a truck cut down front mount (not the best but huge)

it had quad throttles on it before with a custom plenum but for some reason youve redone the plenum

just a few few questions -

1. what did you do with the oil\air separator??
2. have you connected the vvt ?? - if not then you should - that'll kick the torque curve up a fair bit
3. did u get a new manifold when you did the turbo as well?
4. And where did you go with that AWESOME blow off valve - looks like a type 1 or 2 turbosmart on there now when there was a type 3 supersonic (that was the sweetest sounding bov ive ever heard) on there before??

and you forgot to mention the custom drive shafts - bout 40mm thick from memory

cheers

MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Tue, 26 July 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, heres a pic of the engine how it was when i brought it
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3663/rolla0094sx3ku.jpg
the turbo that was on it was a TC06 or somethin like that, was off an unleaded cordia (fred from turbologic confirmed this)
yes had quads, removed when i got the plenum done, was a lot simpler with a single big TB, had probs with vacuum on quads
still has Turbosmart type 3 trumpet bov, just turned round n hidden, no need for it to be seen.
vvt is not hooked up, only ever seen 1 hooked up before with this sorta setup
yes manifold and everything else in bay is all new and made to suit
yes drive shafts are huuuge, there off a rwd car so they have to be, box i huge too.
and what do you mean, what did i do to the oil air seperator???
the clutch was worn, happens when you are pumping out a lot more power, clutch plate is gonna be the same, just a stronger pressure plate.
MRKE20
Regular

September 2003
Re: 4 SALE 4agte ae82, lots of mods............ Sat, 30 July 2005 00:56 Go to previous message
*******SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLDDDDDDDDD*************** **8
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: ae82 Perth
Next Topic:DELETE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 16:58:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010181903839111 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.