Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. NOW WITH PICS!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
knetics14
Regular

June 2005
FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. NOW WITH PICS! Wed, 20 July 2005 03:17 Go to next message
got a 90 model civic, no pircs sorry.

its a 1.5l auto 3 door hatch. gunmetal grey in color.

280k on the odo. its actually 210k, i am cocked eye.

its got 10 months sydney rego.

looking for 2k

let me know on prices if its too high and we can work from there.

[Updated on: Mon, 25 July 2005 09:43]

Send a private message to this user    
knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. Wed, 20 July 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i brought it to my friend who is a mechanic, he did something, unscrew something in to engine area and it drives like a breeze now.

checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. Wed, 20 July 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nvm, wrong thread. Free bump

[Updated on: Wed, 20 July 2005 08:48]

knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. Wed, 20 July 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its stock speakers and the head unit has been removed. so there is no cassete or CD player or ANYTHING at all. all the speakers are there but no head unit.

reason being i was about to put a head unit in but didnt get a chance to do and decided to sell it or trade it for a nother car.

gets boring druving the same car over and over..
knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. Wed, 20 July 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got another car in mind, if anyone who is interested, just throw me an offer and i will kindly reply. need cash to get new car.

knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. Thu, 21 July 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it doesnt have sun roof but it has power windows, mirrors and is power steering.
knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. Sun, 24 July 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP!
knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. Sun, 24 July 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forgot to mention i am very negotiable on price, so if you are interested then dont hesitate to throw me an offer.
knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. Sun, 24 July 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
managed to get some pics so anyone interested can leave teir email and i wills end it to them.

also its at 210k not 280k. Embarassed

[Updated on: Sun, 24 July 2005 22:28]

knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. Mon, 25 July 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
managed to get some pics here it is

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/kinetics14/Pict ures.htm
knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. NOW WITH PICS! Wed, 27 July 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP!

$1900 or offer me ^_^

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 05:45]

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. NOW WITH PICS! Wed, 27 July 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanna trade ?
i got a 79 KE55 rolla, recently painted orange, just had head recod and all parts replaced in engine, its a stock 4k motor, with 4 spd gearbox, has 7 months rego, new tyres, tinted windows, new carpet, new JVC headunit, pioneer 6 by 9s 6 inch front speakers, sports steering wheel,
its the 4 door sedan, is rear wheel drive and an awesome lil car, only tiny bits of rust.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. NOW WITH PICS! Wed, 27 July 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or trade plus a lil cash ?
knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. NOW WITH PICS! Wed, 27 July 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn man i would have done it if it was a newer body. not really interested in the older body shaped cars.

interested in like AE82 AE92 corollas, the N13 or N14 pulsars. and will do adjustment on cash ^_^.

sorrya bout that man, if youwant send me an offer and i will do you a good deal.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. NOW WITH PICS! Wed, 27 July 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enough, well ill send u some piccys anyway then u let me no wat u think. Smile its not boxy shape its the oldscool KE rolla shape.
goodluck mate
knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. NOW WITH PICS! Wed, 27 July 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh man sorry about that, why dont you post it up here so i can see also let other see, others might have something to offer you Wink
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. NOW WITH PICS! Wed, 27 July 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok mate, yeh il ltake some morrow morn and put them up Very Happy
knetics14
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. NOW WITH PICS! Mon, 01 August 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP! $1700
cenithx
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: FS: 90 honda civic (sorry not toyota) or willing to trade. NOW WITH PICS! Mon, 01 August 2005 15:27 Go to previous message
pm sent.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Withdrawn for sale
Next Topic:AE82 Toyota Corolla Twin Cam Hatch - SOLD!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:38:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053939819335938 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.