Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Wakefield Track Day 5th July Thu, 09 June 2005 09:41 Go to next message
The last Circuit Club track day seemed to gather a bit of interest so heres the details for the next one.

Where:Wakefield Park
When:05/07/05
Price:$120* per car and one driver
$40* for additional driver
$15* for passengers

*does not include wakefield licence which is $40 for a yearly licence.

For further info on the day you can visit http://www.circuit-club.com/

As per the last one there is a limit of 45 cars so if you're interested you can get in contact with the organiser, Narada on 0402425401 or via email narada@circuit-club.com

If you can't make this one due to it being a week day keep an eye out as there'll be another one in october Wink

[Updated on: Thu, 16 June 2005 13:09] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Sat, 11 June 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be at this one
JNR 13B
Regular

June 2003
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Sun, 12 June 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll try to be there for the day.

there might be 2 sprinters on the day.

can get a list of who is coming and what cars is going to be there?

thanks guys
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Mon, 13 June 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still got room for one more or are you guys full?
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Mon, 13 June 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm not the one organising the day give Narada a call on 0402425401. you should still be able to get a ticket.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Tue, 14 June 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Since I can't get in on the 24th I'm thinking about this one!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Wed, 15 June 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney also forgot to mention that there is official timing at circuit club track days.

They are extremly well organised and friendly
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Wed, 15 June 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can vouch for the circuit club guys too - I know a few of them and they're all top blokes. I'm definitely gunna try and make it if I can get my act together!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Thu, 16 June 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm keen for this.
I'd be interested to know what times my car would do (& whether I can stay ahead round the back twisty bits)

BTW Finney, you got the email address wrong (I fixed it for you) Wink Cool
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Sat, 18 June 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not that it really matters to anyone, but I'm just saying that I won't be at this one, can't get the time off work, no sickies left to throw either Confused
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Thu, 30 June 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump....
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Tue, 05 July 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I made it had a ball ,saw the wagonist but didn't get around to talking to him, Major surprise of the day is that I made it home in one piece and so did the car (no brakes left though) but it was a great day.Time for some mods and hit the track again and again and.... well you get the picture
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Tue, 05 July 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i heard rumours of a certain little black AE71 of infamous SHIT TIN PERFORMANCE RACING TEAM OF DEATH heritage????
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Tue, 05 July 2005 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not romours mate all fact!!! what you may not know is the fact that it had a car trailer and an aw11 mr2 that it towed back looked at little odd shall we say
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Wed, 06 July 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 05 July 2005 20:51

i heard rumours of a certain little black AE71 of infamous SHIT TIN PERFORMANCE RACING TEAM OF DEATH heritage????

not rumours at all still had some of the shit tin still visible. Had a roll cage fitted race buckets and the guy said he was going to put gze internals into it and a turbo..
it sounded about as good as it looked

the aw11 blew a water hose. was turbocharged with a t3 turbo microtech and 100kw motor with gze pistons. the guy said they just slapped it together for the track day and was only running a shitty tune guess they forgot to replace the 160000km old water pipes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Looked like it did some damage aswell the car decided not to start. They thought it was the starter motor but by the look on the owners face it looked a little more terminal.. pity it was f*cking quick down the straight

[Updated on: Wed, 06 July 2005 09:54]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Thu, 14 July 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I forgot to check this post before I went to see who else was going to be there.
Had a great day.
Though got to lunchtime & started hearing some pretty disconcerting noises from the front suspension & thought it'd be wiser to quit while I was ahead & could still get home.
Finding almost bald front tyres didn't help either. Certainly didn't help my corner speed any.

I was quite happy with my lap time considering its the 1st time I've driven on the track in the dry, & that I've got a truck engine under the bonnet Laughing

Anyone know if there are any pics posted up anywhere?
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Fri, 15 July 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have looked but can't find any.What was your time???
I would like to know what my car looked like going round the track,still waiting on the photo disk to arrive
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Fri, 15 July 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My best was a 1:22:95
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Tue, 19 July 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wagonist for pics check

http://www.evilimaging.com/circuitclub/index.htm

5 pages of goodness
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Tue, 19 July 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks dude, some of those pics are pretty good.I didn't realise how hard my car dipped when under really heavy braking.
I didn't notice any of your car though Sad

I'll have to email Narada & find out what the times for other cars were, etc. A few people have been surprised at the times I got.
Now to buy...
some decent tyres, decent brake pads, new springs, front swaybar, engine with a lot more power Laughing ....

Actually, I'm kind of curious now as to how much faster it'd be with a 3S-GTE or 1MZ-FE under the bonnet.
Spose I'll answer that question with the replacement car. Evil or Very Mad
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Wed, 20 July 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car is the Grey KE20, I no longer have the RA23 in my avatar there is a few pics of it. The red Maloo is my fathers and the gold Sprinter belongs to my brother.
We were having a family day out sort of not all the family could make it Razz
Blue_Stivo
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Thu, 21 July 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve,

All tracktimes from Circuit-Club can always be found here
http://www.racetime.com.au/?event=i0510
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Track Day 5th July Thu, 21 July 2005 21:21 Go to previous message
Thanks mate.

I didn't too badly considering.
I should stuck a big TURBO DIESEL sticker on the bck window just to annoy those who were slower Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ian Luff Advanced Driving Stage 1.5 - Aug1, BookNow!
Next Topic:**17th July Newcastle meet.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 24 10:08:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068469047546387 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.