Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
AE86 OEM Rear Spoiler Sun, 19 January 2003 08:53 Go to next message
Interested in purchasing a rear spoiler for AE86 similar to this one:

http://www.members.optushome.com.au/magneticrose/Graeme_Briggs_AE86a.jpg

All offers considered & I'm in Brisbane.
  Send a private message to this user    
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 OEM Rear Spoiler Sun, 19 January 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isnt there a guy in brissie who makes copies of them things? and MAN dont that car look sweet Smile cept for levin tail lights *boo*
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: AE86 OEM Rear Spoiler Sun, 19 January 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that. If you're talking about Ken Streeter at Slacks Creek, I've already seen him a couple of weeks ago. He does have the TRD duck wing but I'm after the more subtle OEM spoiler.

Cheers though ...
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 OEM Rear Spoiler Mon, 20 January 2003 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude I have one but I think two of the mounts are broken..... could still be used to mould another one or somehow adapt it to the hatch another way.

Anyway....
you do realise that you have to drill the hatch to fit it? About 5 to 6 holes in total I think!! Its the biggest rust maker I have ever seen cause the water gets in under the seals and had totally destroyed the hatch that came with the car when I bought it..... needless to say I managed to buy one that looked like it had just rolled off the production line...PRISTINE!! Plus I like the look of the hatch without a spoiler.... yes even the TRD one I don't really like!

As for you saying "all offers considered"...
how does FREE sound? Smile

Get back to me if I haven't discouraged you too much Very Happy

SPEEDCORE!
Rollie
Regular

July 2002
Re: AE86 OEM Rear Spoiler Tue, 21 January 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speedcore: Hi, I'd be interested in getting hold of the smaller splitter you have for moulding purposes. Would then have it available to these people who are looking for the smaller splitter rather than the TRD one.

Please email me direct nikkit@voxson.com

Thanks

Nikki.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: AE86 OEM Rear Spoiler Tue, 21 January 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ace man ... at least don't let me be a prick and take it off you for free! Shocked

I'll either hand you $20 or a free AE86 replacement grill in exchange (your choice). I'll email you my details.

I can drop by on the weekend to take it up if you can leave me your address. Not sure if my AE86 is up for the trip yet with worn bearings but I'll at least give her a good running ... Very Happy

Nikki (Aka Rollie), I had you and Ken in the back of my mind. I'll pick up the spoiler and deliver it to you for a mould provided you remember that it belongs to Speedcore and it might only be right to give him the first replica off the shelf?

I'll also shoot you another email ... perhaps even pick it up on Saturday and deliver it to you later that day?

My car's booked in for a respray in Feb so my intention was to get a rear spoiler, attach it but then paint over it to prevent any water from entering.

Cheers all!
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: AE86 OEM Rear Spoiler Tue, 21 January 2003 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys I have grabbed the spoiler out of the shed and its ready for anyone of you guys to pick it up. Saturday would be fine or if you want me to deliver it to whoever I'm more than happy to do it today WEDNESDAY cause I am not working, HURT my back at work last night...... damn uncooperative patients!!!

Oh yeah and the offer still stands, FREE!

All I ask for is a peek at what the finished product of your moulded spoiler looks like!

B-SIDE ya!

SPEEDCORE
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: AE86 OEM Rear Spoiler Tue, 21 January 2003 21:59 Go to previous message
Cheers dude! I'll pick it up on Saturday morning if you could email me your address details:

magneticrose@optusnet.com.au

I'll pass you Ken Streeter's details as well so you can keep in touch.

Nikki, I'll email to arrange when to drop off the spoiler. Definitely sometime over the long weekend.

Hey, and sorry to hear about the back. Take it easy!

Cheers all.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ENGINE NEEDED!!!!!!!!
Next Topic:Wanted 2TG inlet manifold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 14:05:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044949054718018 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.