Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
50ARA
Newcomer

July 2005
my 91 twin turbo toyota soarer Sat, 23 July 2005 10:08 Go to next message
hey guys im only new here so im posting up some pics of my soarer,pretty standard for now,3" turbo back exhaust,FMIC,turbosmart fuel cut defender,running 14psi...i dont know how to upload pictures so heres a link for now haha
http://www.boostcruising.com/readersrides/entry/6/ 8523.html

[Updated on: Sat, 23 July 2005 10:09]

Send a private message to this user    
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: my 91 twin turbo toyota soarer Sat, 23 July 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats quite a nice ride you have there.

By the way, you have my sympathies Razz I lived up that way for a bit over 2 years and didnt enjoy it much at all.
50ARA
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: my 91 twin turbo toyota soarer Sat, 23 July 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx man...haha yea bundy is pretty shit i was living in brisbane untill last november im moving back to brissy between now and september tho cant wait to get out of this shit hole again haha
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: my 91 twin turbo toyota soarer Sat, 23 July 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very sexy soarer you have there, nice to see another one on the forums. Have you lowered it? If so what parts did you use to do it?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: my 91 twin turbo toyota soarer Sat, 23 July 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man every soarer is let down by those horrid fuckin headlight lenses

isnt there a replacement part for them that isnt misted and yellow icky?

otherwise fuckkking hot man. love the ride height, perfect!
50ARA
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: my 91 twin turbo toyota soarer Sat, 23 July 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there pretty shit pics,it looks 4wd height with the tyres i have on the back at the moment there 255/40/19's i usually have 265/30/19's once i figure how to load pics i will upload better pics to show ride height its farely slammed haha,headlight lenses suck i have bought a product that u just polish them up with n they come up sweet!but for now heres a cpl links with pics,the turbod vn commodore in some of the pics is my old car n them pics with the vn are before the soarer got lowered
50ARA
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: my 91 twin turbo toyota soarer Sat, 23 July 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.boostcruising.com/readersrides/entry/6/ 6581.html theres a few more pics of the outside and 1 interiour shot,
http://www.boostcruising.com/readersrides/entry/6/ 5369.html a few pics of my car and a mate vl turbo and another mates 33,that 33 looks fairly sweet now he has sold the 20's and gone 19" vault krystals and lowered it more,
http://www.boostcruising.com/readersrides/entry/6/ 5243.html and some more of my soarer and old vn turbo
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: my 91 twin turbo toyota soarer Sat, 23 July 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a nice smooth ride. and they are for sure some dammn big wheels
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: my 91 twin turbo toyota soarer Sun, 24 July 2005 00:01 Go to previous message
very nice. i just recently bought one of these. completely standard. what sort of power are u getting with your FMIC and more boost?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My GP Turbo
Next Topic:Joorsh's 2J MA61 project
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:20:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0037329196929932 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.