Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Dyno day at R.R.D in Melbourne (This Sat.)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Dyno day at R.R.D in Melbourne (This Sat.) Tue, 28 June 2005 08:30 Go to next message
Hey guys i'm not clear on the details yet but my mate is a member of the calais turbo forum and they are organising a dyno day. At the moment the cost of 3 runs on the dyno looks like it will cost about $35.
The dyno day isn't restricted to vl's and he asked if i could post an invite for anyone off toymods to come along.
I'll post more details over the next 2-3 days about the date and so forth. Just wondering if there is any interest? Laughing
Cheers. Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 21 July 2005 04:32]

Send a private message to this user    
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: EOI: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Tue, 28 June 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
early notice would help ppl to organise their time around
mrsmart
Regular

October 2002
Re: EOI: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Tue, 28 June 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested in that.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Tue, 28 June 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd be also interested to see my cars new power output Very Happy
LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Tue, 28 June 2005 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll give at least 2-3 weeks notice. Cool They're still in discussions with Rajab at the moment but i hear he is pretty keen on holding it. I'll let you know all the details by Friday. This event wont be for another 1-3 weeks so im giving you all enough notice to get organised. Very Happy
Thanks for the interest guys.
Very Happy
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Wed, 29 June 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You do forget guys that there was another dyno day planned way before this. Which no one said anything about. I think many ppl would vouch for this other joint. my 2c.
LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Wed, 29 June 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saturday 23rd July will see the first of many events planned for this winter. As the weather is starting to get cold and the rain is slowly pestering calder park, the thought of a Dyno Day looked like a fantasy.... Until now!! Location is locked in - The date is set & The dyno is ready! Sporting a 900kw dyno we are prepared for anything. See 4s/6s/8s and the rotors go head to head to be crowned the KW king on the day. Trophies will be awarded for the highest power for each class. A BBQ will be also be running so if you get a lil hungry grab yourself a snag hot off the bbq!

Some of victorias fastest chevs, vl commodores, rotories will also be on display through out the day so bring your family and friends to enjoy the day!

A raffle ticket prize will also be running. Up for grabs will be a brand new Rajab Racing Inlet Manifold worth over $1000 as first prize. More information will be given as the date gets closer.

ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!

LOCATION - RAJAB RACING DEVELOPMENTS - 16 Ari Drive, Campbellfield, Victoria (Melways Reference = 7 J5)

DATE - 23rd July 2005
TIME - 9:30AM until 5:00PM

ENTRY COST FOR DYNO - $35 (for 3 runs including a laminated dyno sheet)

Note: Dyno Runs are power tests only! No tuning will be available on the day! Dyno is a 2 wheel drive dyno and only support FWD or RWD. Sorry no four wheel drives Sad

To enter your car into this competition please email your name, car details and which forum you're from to itsali@optusnet.com.au . A list will be made and names will be called out on the day.

**STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL OR INDECENT BEHAVIOR WILL BE TOLERATED AT THIS EVENT BOTH IN OR AROUND THE SHOP. IF ANY ACT OF STUPIDITY IS COMMITED, POLICE WILL BE NOTIFIED ASAP**

thankyou for your time and hope to see you on the day!!

For any further enquiries pm myself or you can contact either me at m_hamoud87@hotmail.com or Allan Rajab on (03)93577587.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 10:13]

LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Thu, 30 June 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are all finalised details now. Very Happy
Hope to see some of your cars out there on the dyno eating the other cars alive Razz
Drinks and food may be free. I'll keep you guys posted about this though.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 12:38]

LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Mon, 04 July 2005 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the interest. All welcome to come as its likely to be a huge turn out. All information will be here as soon as the boys from calais turbo and RRD finalize it incase i forget to update it. Very Happy
http://www.rajabracing.com.au/
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Tue, 05 July 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this mainly a commodore club event?
What sort of other makes are we likely to see?

[Updated on: Tue, 05 July 2005 00:42]

TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Tue, 05 July 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOUBLE POST!

[Updated on: Tue, 05 July 2005 00:42]

LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Tue, 05 July 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope definately not only a commodore event its just a general dyno day getting organised by a commodore forum thats all. All makes and models welcome to come along as we're expecting mazda rotary cars and so forth. Very Happy
Likely to see fords, holdens and anything else that decides to come to the day. No retrictions on the make and model only restriction is to the dyno as they can't dyno 4 wheel drive model cars although they are welcome to come along to the day and mingle with other owners and enthusiasts
Thanks Very Happy
Quick note quoted from the rajab racing development website:
"Up for grabs in a raffle will be a brand new RAJAB RACING INLET MANIFOL OR A GARRET RAJAB SPEC INTERCOOLER! Your choice of one as first prize. More information will be given as the date gets closer."
I've heard rumours of a turbo going up for grabs in this raffle. Very Happy
I know i'll be buying a few tickets. lol Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 06 July 2005 09:48]

LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Tue, 12 July 2005 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm hoping to see some toyotas here guys! Laughing
Anyway all details are here. Hopefully i see some Toyotas there. Smile
LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: Dyno day at Rajab Racing Development in Melbourne Sat, 23 July 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Been and done. Awesome day! Massive turn out. Over 40 cars dynoed. Over 200 people turned up. Some toyotas were there which was good to see. Smiley =
P.s. That celica with the cccv sticker is a nice as car man! Nice rwkw output dude. Very Happy
wolverine
Regular

November 2004
Re: Dyno day at R.R.D in Melbourne (This Sat.) Sat, 23 July 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are u talking about my 88 kw Very Happy

hehehehe
LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: Dyno day at R.R.D in Melbourne (This Sat.) Sat, 23 July 2005 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. Thats decent considering a worked Skyline R33 was pulling 140rwkw. The weight to power ratio you'd eat a few cars on the road Razz There were alot of vl's because the vl forum organised it. Would've loved to see more celicas. I think that starlet pulled about 168rwkw from memory but im not 100% sure dude. I was tryin to come have a chat to ya before you went on the dyno but couldn't see ya near your car. Nope There was also a soarer that showed up, as well as 2 supras. I think you came a bit late dude. Razz
wolverine
Regular

November 2004
Re: Dyno day at R.R.D in Melbourne (This Sat.) Sat, 23 July 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah a little late

the car would't turn over

the connection to the starter motor came off

i was sh******** mys self

but i did figured it out

hehehe

yeah the starlet did about 168 i think

i was expecting a bit more on mine Crying or Very Sad but hey

i only wanted to get a print out coz i never been on dyno before

it was a pretty intimidating environment

i took off as soon as i saw the cops chased some commo
so i figured i get away then while the cops are occupied with somene else.......hehehehe

poor guy got a ticket, and his mates got it all on video
that would be cool to watch......hehehe

but not so cool when they pay the fine.......oh well

theres a meet toms at heidelberg

i'll c u there if u go

cheers

[Updated on: Sat, 23 July 2005 15:19]

LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: Dyno day at R.R.D in Melbourne (This Sat.) Sat, 23 July 2005 15:31 Go to previous message
The cops were actually the mates of R.R.D. The cars on the side are mostly thier drag cars, show cars or customer show cars. It was an atmosphere like autosalon which can be pretty intimidating i guess but a great day all the same. Very Happy There was only 1 cop in a 2km radius of the event. Anyone doing burnouts or speeding would be punished other then that he'd leave you alone. He was actually there talking to most the car owners earlier on discussing mods etc etc. Real nice guy. No canaries etc etc were being handed out on the day. Smiley = The local council was there as well as Garrett turbo representitives, TurboSmart representatives and also fullboost.com.au. They are most likely holding this as an annual event to promote off street racing etc etc seeing as it was such a massive turnout and a good fun day for all. We'll see what happens. Smiley =
Thanks for coming and showing what a celica can do! Razz Saw your car at easter nats as well earlier this year. I'll have to come to the next meet since im working tomorrow. Nope

[Updated on: Sat, 23 July 2005 15:34]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Next winton fun day 17-7-05
Next Topic:DORIFTO PRACTICE July 13th - cmon toymodders!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:48:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062789916992188 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.