Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Thu, 21 July 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing ok dude
  Send a private message to this user    
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Thu, 21 July 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't make it, but someone better get some good shots of that Orange MR2, I love it already from the small pics!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Thu, 21 July 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Thu, 21 July 2005 23:33

I can't make it, but someone better get some good shots of that Orange MR2, I love it already from the small pics!

What Orange MR2??? Thats a Replica Lambo 3S powered, Nath.

As I said I'll be there but leaving early due to work can't wait.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Thu, 21 July 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should hopefully be there, at least for the first part of the cruise up to the BBQ spot Smile

Will probably have to get back early to get some things done, but I'll see how we're going for time.
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 22 July 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finally the rolla is back, so I will be there.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 22 July 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrizer wrote on Fri, 22 July 2005 16:58

Finally the rolla is back, so I will be there.

is it turbo now bro Laughing
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 22 July 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fully. Very Happy
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 22 July 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 09:59

Puzzle take you to the candy shop
Witzl let you lick the lollypop
Go 'head boy, don't you stop
Keep goin 'til you hit the armco (whoa)

hahaha,

cnat be bothered to read the lot but yes count me in!!!

will there be any official toymods people there that i can hand my club membership form n cash 2???

cheers,

blake Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Proposed Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 22 July 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lobby69 wrote on Fri, 22 July 2005 20:17

will there be any official toymods people there that i can hand my club membership form n cash 2???

Yep, there'll be a few of us there - Myself, Puzzleman, Stitt (not sure but there may be more than that). We'll be the ones in the red Toymods t-shirts Smile
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 22 July 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glad u metioned it

I'll bring all the club merchandise along

Se you all tomorrow
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 22 July 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys it going to be could tomorrow so rug up .
with a Min of 1 and a Max of 21
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 22 July 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas i will be at Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland hwy at 9:30
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Fri, 22 July 2005 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what chanel does everyone use? 16 right?

i might come along if i wake up in time to meet everyone at glenbrook, to lazy to go out to m4 then back again Very Happy

what time do you expect to get to the blue mountains/glenbrook area by?

cheers
chris
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sat, 23 July 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all,

its Kevin with the white Cressida. I just wanted to let you know that my car is currently off the road and I would have loved to come for the drive or at least meet up with you before the cruise. Hope you have a good day and I hope to be at the next monthly meeting. See ya then.

Cheers, Kevin
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sat, 23 July 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I missed it guys, work came up at the wrong time...
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sat, 23 July 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same,same work came up (change of jobs and all) was looking forward to this but shit happens
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 24 July 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it was a good morning out atleast for me. I headed to work about midday

We had turn out of about 10ish cars, was good to see some new faces out.

I'll try and get some of my photos up.

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 24 July 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I've got the shits, just downloaded the phot's from the camera. Damm dad had the date on the f**king camera so most of my phots are screwed cause of the date in the lower corner.

Just gonna have to crop every photo to get it out.

I'll do it later this week when I haven't got the shits.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 24 July 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a good turn out for this one with 10 cars and roughly 17 people joining us on the day. First stop was the BBQ where we finished off the supply of sausages. Then we headed up to the candy store where the winner of most money spent was Blue_Stivo.
Everyone seemed very excited and Joel was overwhelmed with the choice of sour lollies available.
After we finished up there we headed off down some windy roads and then off to my mates patiserie where most people got a hot drink or a snack. We stayed around for a bit having the traditional chat and then I headed off home leaving everyone to find their own way home. Hope you all made it safely and had a good time.
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 24 July 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fcuk...i had my dates mixed up!, DAMN!!!!

fcuk....next one boys!

blake!,
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 24 July 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_179_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_181_full.jpg

pic are all
here
Blue_Stivo
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 24 July 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what's my prize (other then a sore Bank balance!! Razz)

Would have been cheaper if I'd resisted buying the Jelly Belly... But I can't resist Jelly Belly Very Happy

Was a great cruise though guys, good to meet a few more of you... Looking forward to the next one now Very Happy
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 24 July 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah great cruise, thank for putting it together Craig & Cassie, I really had a good day! The BBQ was a top breakfast, & it was definitely a good idea to have the BBQ before the lollie shop, I reckon I would have spent twice what I did if I was actually hungry at the time! Wink
I'm managed to get through most of my bag of lollies, just a few sour worms, sour apples, extra sour fizzy cola bottles & chewy strawberry bonbons to get through now. It's just a disappointment to discover how inaccurate some of these confectionery manufacturers claims of "extra/super/mega-atomic" sour actually are. Like I said on the day, there really needs to be a international standardised sourness level rating, so we can put an end to these wild claims. Razz

Anyway, the roads were good, traffic wasn't too bad (apart from that little bit at the start, with that truck driver who seemed to take a distinct dislike of us), the food was excellent, & the weather suited the day perfectly!
Can't wait for the next one!

(BTW Craig, how'd you go with those 2 cases of sour fanta Wink)
GreyWolfe
Regular

January 2004

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sun, 24 July 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I didn't make it, burst a lower radiator hose the previous day and didnt get a new one fitted till midday Saturday Sad
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 25 July 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thanks Craig for another good cruise. I had a good time....... Cant speak for steve but he didnt want me to go down that one way twisty bit down the mountain.
oh well next time.

Cheers see ya on the next one
Richard

P.S I promise i will be better behaved on the next one Rolling Eyes
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
icon10.gif  Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 25 July 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah wasnt too bad cept that bit with me fixin that sv21 camry lol! freekin airlocks nice shots you took of my rolla too puzzle anyway it was good fun ill be in next time for sure
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 25 July 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come to think of it did bigworm make himself sick on all that candy????? or did his cheeks implode from all the sour lollies hehehe!!! goin to have to go back my stash didnt last long aroung my 4 and 6 year old brothers lol!
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 25 July 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, it takes more than $50 worth of lollies to make me sick, and only a couple of them were sour enough for me; I have a lead lined stomach when it comes to that sorta stuff! It's something only years of training can prepare you for. Very Happy
At least I'll know exactly what to buy next time.... Nod
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 25 July 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pannelvan_screema wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 21:04

Yeah thanks Craig for another good cruise. I had a good time....... Cant speak for steve but he didnt want me to go down that one way twisty bit down the mountain.
oh well next time.

Cheers see ya on the next one
Richard

P.S I promise i will be better behaved on the next one Rolling Eyes

I was about to say you didn't even ask, but I remembering mentioning it after one certain corner... Laughing
Blue_Stivo
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 26 July 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tryed my so called 'extra' sour cola bottles last night and Joel you are absolutely right there needs top be a standard measure of sourness, I reakon the ordinary sour ones were sourer (I just made up a word Razz)...
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Tue, 26 July 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was spewing i rocked up @ 10 35 and didnt find anyone.... i flew down the M4 and gave up at Penrith oh well the car needed a really good cleen.
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Wed, 27 July 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice to see im into the sour stuff too but seeing as i intended to share my stuff i couldnt go getting all sour lollies next time ill follow your lead
trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Thu, 28 July 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea thanks for that i got my sv21 fixed this week, it was a great cruise, thanks again
idioot
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Sat, 30 July 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys I must have been too late. though by my watch it was half past. Next Time !!
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: Offical Leura Candy Store Cruise 23/7/05 Mon, 01 August 2005 13:05 Go to previous message
hehehehe! good to hear bring a spare hose next time lol!
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Forever Young Charity Cruise
Next Topic:TC.org cruise to Bathurst 31/7/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 05:31:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006209135055542 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.