Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Sat, 16 April 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first post update with new prices. Offers?
  Send a private message to this user    
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts Sun, 19 June 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still got the 1G parts engine laying around? you selling bits off it? or just the engine as a whole? i'm gonna be needing bits and pieces shortly... just the odd cable here, wire there.. etc

cheers
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 20 June 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep still got it. was just going to sell as bits unless someone wanted to buy the whole engine at a decent price.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts Mon, 20 June 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 12:40

the pipes are off what the americans would call gen 1 so the cam cover breather connects in the middle not the front. Fit a catch can and it doesn't make a difference anyway. They are still available.

What the hell is that supposed to mean so on an Australian gen 2 soarer there’s no point fitting a oil catch can

Why???????
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 20 June 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am talking 1j not 1g here BTW.

They say the reason they changed it is because they would rather the oil coming from cam covers to go to front turbo so that it blows instead of rear one. Therefore, a lot easier to fix.

So if you fit a catchcan to a "gen 1" it will filter oil out and therefore no oil to go in and assist blowing of turbos. Of course it is still beneficial to fit a catch can to a "gen 2" also, just IMO more important for a gen 1.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Sun, 10 July 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anybody wants any engine parts from a 1g now is the time to get them as the engine will be thrown out soon. The sump and engine mounts are gone.

Turbos need new seals but as far as I can tell are good otherwise. Haven't checked exhaust wheels yet.

Engine is being fully pulled apart so ask for any bits you may need. Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Sun, 10 July 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chris i still want that auto, i dont work weekends anymore, so either next time your down, or ill organise a time to come n get it off you...
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Sun, 10 July 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
won't be coming down in my car for a while mate so whenever you are ready it will be here Smile
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Sun, 10 July 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any wiring bits? igniter? relays? stuff like that?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Sun, 10 July 2005 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, just engine bits that are actually on the engine and the list of stuff in the first post.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 11 July 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u still got that alternator chris? Mine is pacxking it in on the ma70 so i might get you to jot down the part number if thats possible?
ta mate
Sir_2JZA70
Regular

July 2005
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 11 July 2005 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im after a one-way valve from the vacuum assist line on the brake booster. I dont think it matter what car its from, as long as its Toyota.

Just blow though it from both directions to check if it works properly and PM me if it does. Smile Smile

Cheers, Ed
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 11 July 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blake: I think so but I will check.

sir 2jza70: I actually have one from another car. I will check it.

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Sat, 23 July 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok people,
there is a deadline on any 1g bits now. I am sick of having the engine so if you want any bits please speak up now. The engine will be here until 14 AUGUST 2005. After that it is going to the dump.

Offers on any bits.

Later
Chris
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Sun, 24 July 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey chris im coming up the coast to get some ma70 bits. does that auto have the torquey?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Sun, 24 July 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah mate it doesn't. I have one for the 1j auto but I am using it to get a high stall.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Sun, 24 July 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about the one off your current 1j? would i be able to take that?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 25 July 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you crazy? I can't get that out without pulling the whole engine out! I could sell it to you after I have got the other one modded and get around to swapping the new stall converter in but I don't know when that will be?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 25 July 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 17:12

Are you crazy? I can't get that out without pulling the whole engine out! I could sell it to you after I have got the other one modded and get around to swapping the new stall converter in but I don't know when that will be?

yeah i was referring to when you have it available. lol i dont expect you to pull it out
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 25 July 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, that is cool then Smile
dadragon
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 03 October 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh chris m8 jst replyin 2 ur response, im lookin 4 both... aftermarket 17's or 18's that fit
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 03 October 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate, only have stock gz20 wheels.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 03 October 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey chris, i will be going up to bundy in a month, so i might organise to get that tranny and alternator off you??? $100 the lot?
SOARERTT
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 03 October 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you still have those polished pipes ill take them. did they fit jzz30 soarer?
SOARERTT
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 03 October 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you still have those polished pipes ill take them. did they fit jzz30 soarer?
SOARERTT
Occasional Poster

March 2005
SOARERTT
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 03 October 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOARERTT
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 03 October 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOARERTT
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 03 October 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Mon, 03 October 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow! 6 posts Razz Yes I have them and yes you can have them. PM me your name and address and we can sort out payment.

Blake: sounds good. About bloody time!
MR-292
Regular

June 2005
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Wed, 05 October 2005 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are those injectors still available??

-Liam
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1g-gte/1jz-gte misc parts *price drops* Thu, 06 October 2005 04:03 Go to previous message
which ones? 1g ones are gone. 1jz 380cc's are still here.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:For Sale: HKS Oil Cooler for 3SGTE MR2 **Pics added**
Next Topic:FS: 18RG Like NEW Water Pump
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 09:17:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074479579925537 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.