Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***UPDATED 27/7/05***

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
inark
Regular

August 2004
FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***UPDATED 27/7/05*** Thu, 07 July 2005 23:27 Go to next message
IMPORTANT: ALL KAAZ 2WAY LSDs COME WITH A 1 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST ANY MANUFACTURING FAULTS.

UPDATE::: 22nd of July is the cut off date for deposits. The final order for the 2nd lot will be made once all final payments are received.

UPDATE#2: http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=74109&rid=7105&S=6844958a5d79136b4f138ac a7b37ba0f&pl_view=&start=0#msg_num_8

UPDATE #3: Added those confirmed so far with deposits received. 3 more will be added once Netbank updates.

Ok Guys seeing as the other thread is now huge and has a lot of mess in it i will start this as a new one.

The group buy is definately going ahead as there have been PLENTY of people registering there interest. Now its time to put ya money where ya fingers are Smile

Toby has informed me that: THESE PRICES WILL NOT BE SEEN AGAIN. This is a once off group buy so jump on now.

5 items will be here 1st week of August so first in first served for those ones. Any others will take an extra week or 2.

Details are below:

Item for Group Buy: Kaaz 2 Way LSD for AE86 (T series diff required)
Cost of item: $896 + postage
Shipping: Postage can be arranged at the buyers expense but will not be able to go through Australia Post due to the oil being deemed as "Hazardous Material". Cost is estimated to be around $50 to most states. Even with that on top of the cost its still bloody cheap. Those in Melbourne, Pickup is available from Meridian Sports.
Deposit required: $250 NON REFUNDABLE. Need to make this clear. Only send a deposit if you are genuinely interested in buying one of these LSDs. Its a lot of money to give out and not to get back.

The old thread is here: http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=71512&start=0&rid=7105&S=6844958a5d7 9136b4f138aca7b37ba0f - there were a number of questions in this thread which may be useful when making a decision.

Bang for buck these are the best LSDs around. Ive read a number of reviews from America and Japan (in engrish Very Happy) and the consensus is that they cant be beaten for price.

All money will be required to be xfered via netbank. Details will be sent to you via email. Please be sure to use the following xfer detail:
"FORUMNAME DEP" otherwise i wont know who the hell the money is from.

All those who are interested please let us know asap.
You can do so either in this thread or via email nikora.terrill@ap.altria.com

Information required:
Name: Real Name
Nick: Forum name
Forum: What forum your from
Address: Postal address (must be a Business Address rather than residential) if being shipped via TNT etc

Remember these come with a full warranty and if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

THOSE CONFIRMED:
inark
TurboRa40
APG2002
Driiift_King
Chaos
Sean
Monkeymajik
mnetb
Maurits
SteveM
SteveM
Phunky_Munky
VRTULX
msports
20vae86
Rex
SirLyndon

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 03:28]

Send a private message to this user    
mnetb
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Thu, 07 July 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Morning mate,

I think you can't put that much detail in the "Details Section" of the netbank especially if you have a loong forum name Razz

But correct me if i am wrong.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Fri, 08 July 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe could be right... maybe leave out the kaaz bit and shorten urname if its too long Smile i'll edit the 1st post.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Sat, 09 July 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seems everyone was all talk? Smile
mnetb
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Sat, 09 July 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man,

It's the weekend so i think the guys can't deposit money to banks to transfer transactions without proper funds. Very Happy

Like me, I'll do it on Monday for the deposit so just wait till next week. Wink
agp2002
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 11 July 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have mail Razz

still very interested as i was quoted like $1100 + Shipping with no oil or warranty.

iain
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 11 July 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested. maybe. let you know soon.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 11 July 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all emails and PMs have been replied too.
dont hesitate to ask questions if your unsure about anything... and dont worry i aint moving overseas anytime soon lol

how do we go about getting this stickied?
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 11 July 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys...

22nd is going to be the close off date for deposits for the second order. After that date thats it.

i might be grabbing a few just because i know some people might not be able to get the money in time... all depends on my own finances at the time but this deals too good and i dont want people to miss out cause they couldnt get the cash together in time by a week or something.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 July 2005 04:40]

inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 11 July 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE #2:

ok it seems that a number of people dont use netbank so if you dont have online banking you can just deposit it the old fashioned way by going to a bank and doing it that way.

If you need to do it that way please email me and i will send you the banking details etc.

My fault... growing up with all this technology i guess i take it for granted and assume that everyone uses it Wink
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 11 July 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll take one, gimme a week to come up with the depo..

cheers
steve
VRTULX
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 11 July 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in, please answer my PM about my questions, Thanks.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Tue, 12 July 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All PMs and emails replied to.
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Tue, 12 July 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rex too have one, dust dulling deposit dosh dogether.

Rex
Chaos
Occasional Poster

November 2003

Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Tue, 12 July 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm In!!
Will transfer as soon as I get bank details.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 July 2005 09:26]

inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Tue, 12 July 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All emails again have been replied to Smile
agp2002
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Tue, 12 July 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deposit Is In Razz Cant wait to get it, i best be in the 1st group, i paid as soon as i could Razz

Iain
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Tue, 12 July 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yeah mate u are Smile
Patr1c
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Tue, 12 July 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is postage price for 3 going to same destination?
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Wed, 13 July 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no idea.... all depends on where theyre going.
gingernuts
Regular

December 2002
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Wed, 13 July 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could do with one of these, count me in! email & pm sent. Very Happy
mnetb
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Wed, 13 July 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errr ... I was going to transfer some funds as a deposit but who took out all the account deatils!!!!!
Sad
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Wed, 13 July 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They werent in the post Smile
i will send them to u via email in reply to the one u sent
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Wed, 13 July 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys once again all messages have been replied to.

1st post will be updated tonight.
mnetb
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Wed, 13 July 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You got mail + deposit Surprised
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Wed, 13 July 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taken... and bought a new radio control car with it lol jk

added to the confirmed list! can u send me the postal address please?? remembering that it needs to be to a business address as stated in the first post
VRTULX
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Thu, 14 July 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent, lol you still havent given me details so I can deposit at a real bank.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Thu, 14 July 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate will send it now.
Replied to ur other one already
VRTULX
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Thu, 14 July 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the reply, are the first five already taken? ill make a deposit as soon as i can.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Thu, 14 July 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1st 5 will be:

Sean
APG2002
SteveMx2
mnetb

as they were the 1st in unless one of them dont mind waiting for the next shipment which will be 4 weeks approx after the 1st batch... more time to save i spose.

added all those confirmed to the 1st post at the bottom... if ive missed anyone please let me know.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 July 2005 07:54]

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Thu, 14 July 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when would one have to pay the full amount by, considering it would be in the second batch?
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Thu, 14 July 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when ur ready to have it delivered or pick it up... they will take about 4-5 weeks.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Fri, 15 July 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly one week left guys... if ur not in yet ya better get a move on! Smile

will be placing the order for the second lot after that day... after that.. you'll be paying 1100 for em again from whatever dealer u go to.
TurboRA40
Regular

March 2005
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Sat, 16 July 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alrighty Deposit will be in your account with in next 24 hours Smile

Glen (TurboRA40)
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Sun, 17 July 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys 4 days left... after that... thats it.
So if ur name aint on that list above then youd better hurry.

If it isnt and u have sent me an email and paid a deposit then email me again with the details of the deposit and your address etc
VRTULX
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 18 July 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i put my deposit in today, can you please email me back to confirm you got it.
dimaub@optusnet.com.au
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 18 July 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All emails replied.
All those that have xfered other than the ones listed below can you please send me your receipt numbers or some way of telling who the hells is who Very Happy

-APG2002
-mnetb
-SteveM x2
-Chaos
-TurboRA40
-Maurits
-Phunky_Munky

The rest have only numbers... so if you could send me the details via EMAIL it would be greatly appreciated.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2005 22:48]

mnetb
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 18 July 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey inark,
Surprised
When do we give you the rest of the amount? Cut off date for it?
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 18 July 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no real cut of date... its pretty much when you want ur diff Smile

well when ya want it after theyre ready that is.

earlier the better ie. in the first week of August if you want one of those 1st 5 or when the others arrive if ur waiting for the later batch. How long you take is up to you... so if anyone cant afford it until September... doesnt matter you have one already reserved for you.
msports
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Tue, 19 July 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i deposited $250 into your acount on the 14-7-5 and that night i sent you a pm with my details and informed you that i had put money in.

Can send you another pm with details if you need?

thanx

neil

[Updated on: Tue, 19 July 2005 12:04]

inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Wed, 20 July 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool i'll update it tomorrow.

reminder that FRIDAY IS THE CUT OFF DATE!!

this is the last time u will get a chance to own a kaaz LSD for this price... even in america where i believe theyre made ive seen them sold for more.

come on guys all u need is a 250 deposit to hold u one til u can bring in the rest of the cash providing it aint months til u can get it.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Wed, 20 July 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1st post has been updated with those confirmed.
all deposits seem to be accounted for, Neil can you check your mail for me.

Fridays the cut off for deposits as mentioned.

If people are not in the list and believe they should be then please email me asap.

inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Thu, 21 July 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TODAYS THE DATE!! We're upto 16 people so far that are going to be getting the bargain of a life time that will never come around again!

Why pay upwards to 1500 for a 2way LSD when you can pay almost HALF that.

Order for the remaining numbers will be placed next week sometime... probably friday and normally take around 4 weeks to be delivered and then once they are they will be shipped out as soon as the final payments are received. Final payments will be inclusive of the postage costs. So those picking them up the end cost will be $646 if you paid $250 deposit.

if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 25 July 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer, i have a question.

why is it that i posted up in this thread that i want one, yet you sent me no PM?

i need your account details to send you a deposit.

i haven't had a pc for a week or so, so i had no way of knowing about the cut off date.
ae86dave
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 25 July 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read the first post cutoff is 22 july!
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 25 July 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you're a star.

if you look on page one, you'll notice that on Monday 11th is when i said i wanted one.

maybe those eyes in the front of your head should be used for looking... Rolling Eyes
ae86dave
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Mon, 25 July 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i borrow your glasses then Shocked
agp2002
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Tue, 26 July 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont want to enter into this argument, just wondering INARK, what is the situation with the LSD's ETA.

Iain
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Tue, 26 July 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry steve i do remember your post my bad.

i would prefer you actually email me anyway so i can keep everyones details and stuff in one collective.

steve i will put you down for one if you could email me all your details. The bank details etc have now been pmed to u.

agp2002 - u are in the first group so ur will be here as stated within the first week of Augustus... which is about a week and a bit away.

the rest will be ordered this week and will take about 4 weeks.
final payments should be all sorted to include shipping by the start of next week.

my emails always being checked so dont be afraid to contact me.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***UPDATED 27/7/05*** Wed, 27 July 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Final list has been updated and the 2nd order has been put in for a dozen diffs.

thats it... no more available at that price.

steve-ae86 - sorry but i did respond and give 3 days and i do believe that Toby also replied to you. If anyone has put in theyre deposits and is NOT on the list above your money will be refunded.

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***TAKING DEPOSITS*** Thu, 28 July 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86dave wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 23:53

can i borrow your glasses then Shocked

Steve-AE86 wrote on Mon, 11 July 2005 20:39

I'll take one

you blind karnt?
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***UPDATED 27/7/05*** Thu, 28 July 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inark wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 15:01

steve-ae86 - sorry but i did respond and give 3 days and i do believe that Toby also replied to you.

yer, that's right. you responded on 26th. 3 days makes it the 29th as a final, it's now the 28th. sounds like 2 days to me.

and yes Toby emailed me, and gave me until that night to send money. really great when i don't finish work until 11pm, leaving my house at 6am, working 2 jobs...cheers. Rolling Eyes
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: OFFICIAL KAAZ Group Buy ***UPDATED 27/7/05*** Thu, 28 July 2005 04:17 Go to previous message
lol no i pmed u the details the same day that u posted... but if ur really that hurt by it all u can have my one seeing as i wont be needing it.

just xfer the cash into that account i sent u and send me all ur details via email for delivery etc.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4age rwd std exhaust manifold $50
Next Topic:3sgte for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:14:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084810256958008 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.