Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » PICK UP LINES!! Thats right...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Wed, 22 June 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perfect in a crowded bar, i wont take credit for this casue i herd it somewhere else BUT:

walk up to a chick and say in a kinda stroppy tone.

Did YOU invite all these people?? I thought it was just going to be the 2 of us???!!

one i made up while at work, and it works a treat too!

walk up to a chick and give her ur fone wait til she has it in her hand, and she'll be hell confused too, and say "do u know wat this is? and she'll obvoiusly say yes "do u know how to use it??" and she'll hopefully say yes then u say "so were not going to have a problem is i ask u to put ur number in it are we?"

works well cause its straight forward not cheesy and also breaks the ice really well. they'll love u casue ur original in ur apporoach too.

if it backfires and shes a gronk and cant use mobiles jsut whip up something like, well i was going to ask u to put ur number in my fone but i can help show u how if u like?

ok and another one that only works when ur completely pissed as. casue ull need alot of booze to get the balls to do it.

get a coaster and tear it half way down the middle and mount it on the bridge of your nose, walk u to ur target chick and say
"excuse me! did u jsut throw this at me?!"

she'll either think your a complete dickhead (but your drunk so who cares) or she'll think ur the funniest guy in the world.
  Send a private message to this user    
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Thu, 23 June 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arthur wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 13:57

Best pick up lines i heard are from the "family guy"

Quamister:

1. "you must be a parking ticket, cause you are mighty fine"

2. Scenario: theme park waiting in line, sees a beautiful girl, raises his hand to the top of her head, and says "you have to be this beautiful to ride the quamister"

Quamister??? WTF? Have you ever actually seen an episode? The 1st one is a misquote too...
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Thu, 23 June 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 23:49

walk up to a chick and give her ur fone wait til she has it in her hand, and she'll be hell confused too, and say "do u know wat this is? and she'll obvoiusly say yes "do u know how to use it??" and she'll hopefully say yes then u say "so were not going to have a problem is i ask u to put ur number in it are we?"

if it backfires and shes a gronk and cant use mobiles jsut whip up something like, well i was going to ask u to put ur number in my fone but i can help show u how if u like?

Thats classic man, but im geussing if i walk up to a chick in the club wif my fone in my hand, she'll think i prolly stole it. ahahahah
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Thu, 23 June 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J-AE86 wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 16:27

"did you just fart? , cause you blew me away" lol heard it on tv ages ago.

ROFL
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Thu, 23 June 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure if it has been said or not but " gee thats nice lipstick you have on... it would look nice around my cock later tonight!!!"

and no i haven't and wouldn't try it

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2005 02:42]

tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sat, 23 July 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm crying reading some of these, fuck they good...

I'm not trying anything, I always put my hands there.

Pardon me miss, but I help noticing that you have cum in your hair.

ok this is just gay
People say that masturbating will make you go blind, if that were true, not only would i be blind, but my seeing eyedog would have vision problems.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sat, 23 July 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think i've ever seriously used a pick up line...maybe on someone i know if i was drunk enough Razz

The closest i've come to using a line, and it actually worked was:

Walked up to some random hottie and asked if i could buy her a drink. When she asked in a cynical tone "why would you want to do that?" i replied "well, you're sexy and i'd rather look like a drunk with someone than alone."
It worked for some reason, and she ended up buying me more drinks than i did her Razz Too bad she's slightly fucked in the head and makes mine(head) feel rather strange when i wake up next to her...still...she was fun\interesting for a while.

I usually just get chopped or drunk and run around talking to people and occasioanly cut sick on the dance floor(cant dance for shit but i never care) I've found that on the rare occasions i've actually tried to pick up its been pretty hard. When i'm out for a good time i usually find it no hassle at all Smile

Oh, and Quagmire rocks.

*Quagmire sees a cheerleader tied up in a bathroom stall*
Quagmire: Dear diary: Jackpot

or

Quagmire: Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time.

or the best

Quagmire: Hey there sweetie, how old are you?
Connie: 16.
Quagmire: 18? You're first.
Connie: Mom!
Quagmire: I like where this is goin'! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

[Updated on: Sat, 23 July 2005 23:27]

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sun, 24 July 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Wanna Fuck?"
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sun, 24 July 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
approach them with a straight face try and say it serious

do you suck, fuck or collect stamps?

if shes a cool chik with a sence of humor shell catch on and say she collects stamps and your in.
or it could go the other way and shes a slapper and does all three and isnt affraid to admit and next thing u knwo ur in the taxi on the way back to your house.
or a slap in the face

cheers scott
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sun, 24 July 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*grabs balls* SHAKE THAT ASS LOOSE COZ U BOUT TO GET FUCKED Evil or Very Mad

hasnt worked yet
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sun, 24 July 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I worked in a pub, i had a guy walk up to me, hand me a key and say "you'll need this later". I got a good laugh

Also,
guy " got a boyfriend?"
me "yes"
guy "does he want to fight me?"

guy "got a boyfriend?"
me " yes"
guy "is he better looking than me?"

They both got laughs too
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Mon, 25 July 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Did you know that im the son of Melvin?.... the son of Alvin?"

"Do you put out?"

"Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?"

im horrible at pick up lines, girls tend to pick me up Wink
7MSupra
Regular

April 2004
    ?
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Mon, 25 July 2005 14:28 Go to previous message
You make me harder then chinese algebra!

Nice pants/skirt (whatever) they'll look better on the bottom of my bedroom floor.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Llama + Penis =
Next Topic:Your thoughts - accident
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:50:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051250457763672 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.