Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Sun, 24 July 2005 00:09 Go to next message
thought it was time to show u guys my new ride. i only picked it up about 3 weeks ago now and im loving it.

91 JZZ30 soarer dead standard. well when i say standard it had reconditioned turbo's (steel wheel) but still runnning standard boost.

future mods include FMIC, hyperboost controller, full exhuast including twin pipes and all the supporting gear including fuel pumps, FCD ect.

from there i cant tell u where i will go. though with the experience of jamie from JT racing, andy (sicko1j) and my brother (special ED) the possibilities are endless.

only got one pic of it so far but will post more as i get them

thanx nick

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 03:58]

Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Tue, 26 July 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no pics?, i think on the soarers if you have wheels smaller than 18s it looks like i long boat, but i still love em, and i want one Very Happy .

long boat on 17s;
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9797/uzz30l6ho. jpg

Nice on 18s;
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1466/ub4vy.jpg

ps. tell me if you want me to take the photos off, dont want to steal your spotlight Wink .

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 10:49]

BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Tue, 26 July 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for some reason i like the multi spokes over the 5 spoke ones. looks awesome. might just go with the colour better. Smile
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Wed, 27 July 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sorry guys no pics yet. been heaps busy. just been in shed fitting boost guage as i feel it is running more then standard. going to WSID tonight to pit crew for my brothers GTR. should get some pics then.

crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Wed, 27 July 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys i installed a boost guage guys yesturday and im stocked. only 9PSI!!! i know 9 pound and standard, but that means that there is room to move as i had a feeling that it was running more then that.

i also just picked up a hyper boost controller so that will go in next week. so im hoping that with the standard intercooler i should still be able to run a consistant 12 pound. then i move onto intercooler and FCD

cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Thu, 28 July 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Throw some pics up man, you got a dig cam!
Tis an awesome ride, very luxurious and it goes hard.
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Sat, 30 July 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know im lazy!!

maybe monday.....

also fitting my alarm and fixing stereo this week...

hoping that i can just replace the shitty stacker with a new one... if not a new head unit is on the cards..

[Updated on: Sat, 30 July 2005 01:12]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Sat, 30 July 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
auto or manual?
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Sat, 30 July 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
auto.... i liooked into a manual but was way to expensive. and the auto is a very strong box. only needs an auto trans cooler and can handle big HP.

maybe one day it will get the conversion...

finally i've got some pics together... these are actually of the day i bought it.

http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/508/6737340cf.th.jpg

http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/508/6737340cf.th.jpg

http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/2766/6737355ut.th.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 31 July 2005 00:02]

crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Fri, 05 August 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a quick update...

getting an alarm fitted on tuesday but still waiting for boost controller to arrive.

have also find myself some cool mags. they are off my brothers old supra. very cool and pimp. look abit lie lambagini wheels. like a tella phone dial. hard to explain. hopefully will get them on in the next month.

crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Mon, 29 August 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys,

just an update. i got my alarm fitted though when they (strigthfield car radios) where doing the install they broke part of the interiour on the A-pillar. hard to explaine. the new part is on its way $130 later, which they are paying of course.

i finally got my wheels too. no tyres yet as the ones on it are still good. but should look cool. what u think?

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9682/10008194bz.th.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10008211x n.jpg
still waiting for boost controller to be installed. ive got it at home now atleast. hopefully one more week. then in goes intercooler and maybe some tints...

i'll have to see what the next few weeks bring

nick

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 12:09]

WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Tue, 30 August 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tint and lower it for the pimp factor Very Happy
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Tue, 30 August 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it should look cool. but unless i wonna park on the street my car will be standard hight for a long time yet as it barly makes it up my drive way as is.

we will have to see

[Updated on: Tue, 30 August 2005 00:51]

WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Tue, 30 August 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True i have to baby the celica to get over the speed hump at work Sad its nasty!
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Tue, 30 August 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice soarer good to see another one on here , they look pimped lowered with 18"s. Can't wait to get mine on 18"s , should be a week or 2. Anyway nice ride good luck with the mods, the respond well to more boost, intercoolers and exhausts.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Wed, 31 August 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where do you keep the Oars?

0wn3d Wink

Eldar.O.
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Thu, 01 September 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the comments guys,

ive been watching ur build up tyottsoarer as its just about the exact same parth as what i want to take. though i prob wont do the manual conversion for a while.

just an update. ive decided to put my wheels on and get some tints instead of my FMIC. only because ive already got the wheels, only need some rubber and it already goes alright, especially when i up the boost.

so hopefully in the next 2 weeks the wheels will be on. they arnt what i would pick, but they where free (a loan set from my brother)
anyione know how much i would get for a set of standard soarer rims with good rubber?

crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Mon, 05 September 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys im trying to sell my wheels and tyres.

anyone interested post in here...http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=ms g&th=79969&start=0&rid=3929&S=00b9 574e0fd6ba566a7dbcb91d9634cb

thanx nick
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Tue, 06 September 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crazymax wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 09:46

hey guys im trying to sell my wheels and tyres.
anyone interested post in here...http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=ms g&th=79969&start=0&rid=3929&S=00b9 574e0fd6ba566a7dbcb91d9634cb

that should work now Wink , im curious what the ride quality is like with low profile tyres, since the soarer is quite heavy.
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Tue, 06 September 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha. ops. thanx mate

not sure. i mean its called the boat for a reason. IT FLOATS!!

ive been in my mates but and he had lower suspension and everything and it was ok. i mean ive been in some ruff cars. i really cant compare it easy.
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Crazymax introduces 'The boat' JZZ30 Mon, 03 October 2005 23:54 Go to previous message
ok another update,

decided to hold onto the rims for now as oneday i may need some spare rims for some reason and for the money i was being offered it wasnt worth it.

finally fitted hyper boost controller the other day (thanx again special ED) and its awsome. still a bit of fine turning to do as these cold nights tend to let it spike at 15 and not 14 like i wanted. buts its going good now.

did the BFI too. was fairly easy thanx to reepa.com

so will run g-tech tonight to see what the difference is. next i think will be fuel pump and FCD
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bill's st185 (new rims and lowered rear springs!)
Next Topic:my ae86 "slide86" long long time project (sorry 56k-ers)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 19:01:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057618618011475 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.