Regular

January 2005
Caught driving without a license Tue, 19 April 2005 15:22 Go to next message
Does anyone know what happens?
  Send a private message to this user    
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Tue, 19 April 2005 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id call you names.....

id imagine some kind of punishment involving fines, and making it harder to get licence by delaying by certain amount of months/years depending on cidrcumstances (i.e. how old you are, if you did, why did you lose your licence, etc.)

Eldar.O.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Tue, 19 April 2005 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
without your actual plastic license ? or no actual license ?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Tue, 19 April 2005 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got done for drink driving,then drove without a licence and got caught....MANDATORY 2 YEAR SUSPENSION!!

DONT DO IT!!
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 April 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you get done for driving unlicensed, unregistered and uninsured.
It would be quite a big fine and would probably effect your insurance ratings bigtime!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 April 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you just mean caught without the little plastic thing (but are a lisensed driver) you can almost always talk your way out of it....

if you're driving unlicensed, you deserve everything the cop dishes out and then some.
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 April 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on how u got issued your license suspenpended.

For example: I had to go to court and the magistrate took my license of me for 12 months on the 29th August 2004. If i get caught driving without a license in between that time bracket i would have to go back to caught and lose my license minimum 3 years, and if i got the same judge who took it off me, they are entitled to give u a short prison term, but as long as u are nice to the judge and plead guilty, u would most prob get minimum offense depending on legal support. But if you just got your license suspended without a court summons, you would most prob have to go to court, or cop anuther fine and longer time.

Best of luck

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 April 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats right it also depends what you do at the time of getting caught.If you tell the cop straight up that you shouldnt be driving I dont think it even needs to go to court but if you try and give a false name like i did,they HAVE to take you into the station fingerprint you etc etc,cause I remember the cops saying to me after I had a chat to them and we were getting along that they could have soffened the charge if i was straight up and that they wouldnt have have had to take me in..might have changed now as that was 3 years ago..

anyway dont do it Very Happy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 April 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73
that celica is so horn in your avatar
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 April 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i know a guy who was pulled over without his after a 12 month suspension, got handed another 2 years. basically he wasn't doing anything to be pulled over, however with all the new technology they saw his plates and found out that the he didn't have a license since he was the registered owner and bang on the spot taken down to the station.

moral of the story, just do your time without and don't be a fool
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 April 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 15:29

riceburna73
that celica is so horn in your avatar

yeh it makes me get a stiffy,im going to post up a thread with the rest of the pics as i think its one of the horniest ive seen Shocked ...dammit, wheres the missus,i think its time for her protein shake Very Happy
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 April 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 14:39

Thats right it also depends what you do at the time of getting caught.If you tell the cop straight up that you shouldnt be driving I dont think it even needs to go to court but if you try and give a false name like i did,they HAVE to take you into the station fingerprint you etc etc,cause I remember the cops saying to me after I had a chat to them and we were getting along that they could have soffened the charge if i was straight up and that they wouldnt have have had to take me in..might have changed now as that was 3 years ago..

anyway dont do it Very Happy

did you by any chance use your brothers drivers licsense?

Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 April 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know a guy who was charged with driving unlicenced because his licence expired and he didnt realise (the renewal notice went to his old address) he got jail time! Cause he was working full time they let him do weekend detention. But his punishment was exceptionally harsh because he was a dickhead and was rude to the judge. Rolling Eyes

The only other person I know who was charged for driving while suspended lost his licence for another 12 months.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 April 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why drive unlicsensed considering you have no insurance and can wind up in jail its just not worth it.
opasan
Regular

October 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Thu, 21 April 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mate lost his licence for 3 months and 2 weeks before he was meant to get it back he got caught driving again and had to go court

he went to court a week ago, and basically said yes yes im an idiot shouldnt have done it blah blah, and dey let him have his licence back, on the day he was meant to get it...

but he now has to go to some driving meetings like alchol anoynmous but for drivin or somethin like that... ohh and he got a fine...
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Caught driving without a license Fri, 22 April 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate was pulled over driving while on a 1 month suspension, went to court and got slapped with another 15 months....
81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: Caught driving without a license Fri, 22 April 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate got pulled over for speeding while on suspended licence, 105 in 80 zone, cop grabed licence from him wrote out ticket and left. we thought when he payed it they would realise that he was booked with no licence and pin him for it. nothing come of it and he got it back 2 weeks later when he was ment to.
opasan
Regular

October 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Fri, 22 April 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Today, i sat thru about 10 drivin cases while disqualified

(my gf is a law chick at uni and she has to sit thru some of these to learn somethin and i go for fun... i know boring life aiii, but funny shit happens der..lol)

and it all depends on the attitude of the person and if dey had anythin seirous before.. eg drink drivin or somethin...

most ppl got away wit somethin small but pplz were gettin done for 2 yrs and stuff with big finess....

some ppl der were just plain stupid and no wonder they got banned for longer.. one guy tried to convince d judge it wasnt him even though he got arrested at the scene...

stupid liverpool court ppl...
Garage_KooK01
Regular

November 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Sat, 23 April 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have learnt my lesson i was suspended for 3 months due to driving on my learners and was caught 3 weeks later went to court and got the mimimum which is 6 months and a $350 fine but before i went to court for that affence i was caught again, this time was alot worse because some old guy seen me drifting round a corner (in the wet on wat i thort was a deserted road)and reported me to the police.they turned up at my place about half an hour later and arrested me and put me in lock up (scary shit) anyway i confess and got another court date which resulted in 6 months and a $500 fine. i am very lucky and ive learnt my lesson and advise ppl not to drive while suspended because its just not worth it
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Sun, 24 April 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Licence had expired for a month. Got caught speeding.
$300 for speeding
$300 for no licence
Sales rep late for an apointment. He made me follow him to the nearest RTA and renew it. Shame i was between Glen Innes and Armidale.
Ended up being 2 hours late rather then 1/2 an hour.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Caught driving without a license Sun, 24 April 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez, i'm amazed at the number of ppl here who knowingly drive without a licence!! scary!!

anyhoo, my story is of a mate.

he didn't vote in his local council elections.. and got fined... but since he lives nowhere near there, he never got the fine notice... anyhoo, with the new lovely government debt recovery goons, it kept escalating..

one day he was pulled over for a random breath test, and found out both his car rego AND his licence had been cancelled...
he got something like a $1000 fine for no licence, and $1500 for no rego/insurance.

sucks but true.

if you KNOWINGLY drive without valid licence or rego, you deserve everything you get.

Cya, Stewart
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 13 July 2005 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed
>
>
>
> it's bin 3 mths months and nothing has happened... how long is da wait?
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 13 July 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Be patent the wheels turn slowly, but be assured they turn.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Caught driving without a license Thu, 14 July 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace wrote on Thu, 14 July 2005 09:50

Be patent the wheels turn slowly, but be assured they turn.

Jerry says 'the wheels are turning"
Baboo "you very very good man".......
Baboo "you said the wheels are turning you lie to Baboo you bad man you very very bad man"

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Caught driving without a license Thu, 14 July 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get banned in this forums?
Confused
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Caught driving without a license Thu, 14 July 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rumour has it they have up to 12months to book you for it.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Caught driving without a license Thu, 14 July 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 11:57

if you just mean caught without the little plastic thing (but are a lisensed driver) you can almost always talk your way out of it....

Except if you are me, in which case, even quoting my license number and every other detail on the license save the card number still did naught and I copped an $78 fine

I couldn't find my wallet and I know all my details! so gay.
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 July 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would it b possible 2 get a motorcycle license?
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 July 2005 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
err no.

its just like going and getting your licence in another state.. its illegal to attempt to obtain a licence in another state or of a different class whilst suspended. it would defeat the whole purpose of being suspended
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Wed, 20 July 2005 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kodoku wrote on Thu, 21 July 2005 00:58

would it b possible 2 get a motorcycle license?

hamgatan wrote

err no.

its just like going and getting your licence in another state.. its illegal to attempt to obtain a licence in another state or of a different class whilst suspended. it would defeat the whole purpose of being suspended

err no. My friend was busted twice driving without a license and copped a fine the first time (around $500) and got a 12 month suspension from driving. However he went to the RTA and he is still allowed to get a motorbike license. He never had a license at any stage however.
If you have a license, get suspended and then get busted driving the penalties are much worse -- as you can see from peoples' replies here.

[Updated on: Wed, 20 July 2005 15:32]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Caught driving without a license Thu, 21 July 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the irony here is, if you already had both and you lost your car licence, you probably would lose your bike one at the same time

Do you have separate points for your difference licence classes? (motorcycle, medium rigid, car, etc) ??
I dont think you do...

You would lose your bike licence as well if you lost your licence in a car.

however if you went to obtain a bike licence whilst having your licence suspended (ie, having no licence) then would you come up as suspended or as not having a licence?

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Thu, 21 July 2005 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 21 July 2005 13:36

the irony here is, if you already had both and you lost your car licence, you probably would lose your bike one at the same time

Do you have separate points for your difference licence classes? (motorcycle, medium rigid, car, etc) ??
I dont think you do...

You would lose your bike licence as well if you lost your licence in a car.

however if you went to obtain a bike licence whilst having your licence suspended (ie, having no licence) then would you come up as suspended or as not having a licence?

I know for MR/HR/C you just get the 12 points for all of them. I checked with my uncle's license online.

I'm not sure about the motorbike though but I'm guessing that would be added too.

If you went to obtain a bike license whilst having your license suspended it would come up as suspended and thus you wouldn't be able to get a motorbike license.
BUT
like I said before, if you've NEVER HELD a license you are 100% totally legible to apply for a motorbike license.

So the message is clear. If you've been compliant and got your license etc. but got it suspended then shame on you. You will be denied any and all priveleges. You are the devil.

If you've never held a license but been banned from driving well apparently you're special and you're irresponsible behaviour doesn't mean shit because you can jump on a motorbike and get right back out there!

Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Caught driving without a license Thu, 21 July 2005 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would that include ur learner's permit?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Thu, 21 July 2005 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope. If you get suspended on your L's you're suspended and won't be able to get a motorbike license.

You can only do it if you've never held a license.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Sat, 23 July 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't recommend any of the following, it's extremely stupid and im a fkwit...

I've been driving for the last 6 months without a licence, my rego is for another car (same model same year, different vin/eng numbers) (and no insurance on top of all that) and I've slapped the plates and rego sticker on this one. I'm currently 17yo. I have to mention that I'm an extremely safe driver, and although my car is heavily ricey and heavily modified suspensionwise, have driven past many cops and never been pulled over.

I think the main moral I'm trying to get out is that if you can absolutely believe that you are a safe driver and aren't going to do anything stupid, go for it and don't fuck up, but it's you who faces the consequences if you get pulled over...

As for me, if I get pulled over, I'll face the consequences staight up, I'll be completely honest with the police in every way and tell them that I do drive safely and consider myself a good driver.

Kev.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Caught driving without a license Sat, 23 July 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Sat, 23 July 2005 22:22

I've been driving for the last 6 months without a licence, my rego is for another car (same model same year, different vin/eng numbers) (and no insurance on top of all that) and I've slapped the plates and rego sticker on this one. I'm currently 17yo. I have to mention that I'm an extremely safe driver, and although my car is heavily ricey and heavily modified suspensionwise, have driven past many cops and never been pulled over.

I think the main moral I'm trying to get out is that if you can absolutely believe that you are a safe driver and aren't going to do anything stupid, go for it and don't fuck up, but it's you who faces the consequences if you get pulled over...

As for me, if I get pulled over, I'll face the consequences staight up, I'll be completely honest with the police in every way and tell them that I do drive safely and consider myself a good driver.

Kev.

you sir are a fucktard, get off the road, who says your a safe driver? you? obviously your not if you have no licence
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Caught driving without a license Sat, 23 July 2005 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Sat, 23 July 2005 22:22

Kev.

I don't believe what I'm reading. The only thing in your statement that might be remotely correct is the fact that you admit "it's extremely stupid and im a fkwit...". Yes Kev you are.
Are you going to take the consequences when they throw you in jail for killing someone, or are you going to try and get out of it.
When they do catch you I really hope you spend a lot of time being someone's bitch in jail, you may as well be farked in the ass to, as much as you are in the head for doing this.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Caught driving without a license Sun, 24 July 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In my oppinion (and situation) it simply wouldn't be worth driving without a license... if you get caught or in an accident your screwed!

On the other hand I can understand that some people feel the need to drive whilst suspended... especially those living in area's without any public transport.

Essentially you have to weigh up the risk as with all things in life... if not being to be able to drive will mean you will lose your job and won't be able to repay the mortgage then maybe its something you need to consider.

Don't risk screwing up the rest of your life because you are too lazy to walk down to the corner store though!

Remember: Having your license suspended is gods way of telling you to do that conversion you've always been meaning to do!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Sun, 24 July 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

WiLo:
Quote:

you sir are a fucktard, get off the road, who says your a safe driver? you?

Who the fuck do you think you are telling me that I'm NOT a good driver? So I don't have a licence, it's illegal yes, but it 99% of cases I drive more sanely than a fucking full-licenced driver so back the fuck off.

Quote:

obviously your not if you have no licence

WTF? I havent had the chance to even go for a licence yet, read it again, I do mention I'm 17, so again who are you to say that I'm any worse than any P plater or full-licenced driver on the road.

Many people who have sat passenger while I've driven on my L's can even vouch for how alert and safe I am...

Hi-ace:
Quote:

I don't believe what I'm reading. The only thing in your statement that might be remotely correct is the fact that you admit "it's extremely stupid and im a fkwit...". Yes Kev you are.
Are you going to take the consequences when they throw you in jail for killing someone, or are you going to try and get out of it.
When they do catch you I really hope you spend a lot of time being someone's bitch in jail, you may as well be farked in the ass to, as much as you are in the head for doing this.

Hi-ace in your case I can understand what you are meaning a bit more and I can accept your much more well made statement than i can accept WiLo's poor attempt at a flame.

Being a safe driver doesnt always depend on staying at the speed limit and obeying all the road rules, that's only 50% of it, most of it is the confidence and experience. I have had an accident before, I wrote off my first KE70 4 months ago (Driving on my learners with a full-licenced passenger by the way), I won't make any excuses, although yes it was a shit road, if I had as much experience as I have now, I would have slammed down the accelerator rather than the brakes and got maybe a bit of rear damage at the worst, compared to the completely crushed front end...

Anyway that doesn't help my story much lol. What I'm saying though is that being in an accident situation before (and alot of people can vouch for this), you become alot smarter and withdraw that line of safety back more, therefore making you a slightly safer driver.

I think I should mention this too, I don't go for long drives, I drive around my local area, roads that I know like the back of my hand, roads I can predict traffic and pedestrians around, and I always drive the speed limit or even a bit under. My hazard perception I can safely say is at the level of an experienced driver and again, many people that have sat passenger with me can vouch for my safe driving...

Sorry if some of this doesnt make sense, and I know I blabbed on alot, but I needed to say it... I'm going to get flamed again, I can predict it, but we'll see what happens I suppose... (Maybe I'll even get some toymodders to come into this thread and tell you guys about their experiences of sitting passenger)

Kev.
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Caught driving without a license Sun, 24 July 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhhh hoookay.... just lax down people..

ITS FLAAAAAAAAMMINNNNN HOT IN HERE!!! guys guys just lax down guys with the flaming here in the forums, but i bet you cant flame at a person in person.. Laughing kev... kev kev... you shouldnt have shared out your secret taboo practice in here.. now its in the open looks like youre gonna get run over and over by more keyboard warriors...

a jeez... this thing kinda reminds me at my early teens with hormones raging and cant wait to have sex with girls.. Laughing but no.. its illegal.. but people (or teens) tends to do it anyways.. in this case.. we have kev with the driving and to some of us.
theres a feeling that we can thread lightly and carefully, but when you fuck up, youll have to live and have nightmares with it for the rest of your life, thus also affecting people you know and people you inflicted loss or distress etc.. and kev understands all that.
but being a safe driver or not, theres no difference.. as they would sooner or later get caught up with accidents with liscensed/unliscenced people who REALLY dont know how to drive "properly".. vice versa etc..

Quote:

Don't risk screwing up the rest of your life because you are too lazy to walk down to the corner store though!

i pretty much agree..
all we can say to kev is wait... get more driving guidance from a licensed driver.. until he gets his own..
btw kev how long is it to go?

HEY BE A MAN!!!! DOOOOOOO THE RIGHT THING!!!! Very Happy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Sun, 24 July 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 months 3 weeks
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Sun, 24 July 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
even if you are the worlds safest driver (which i highly doubt since you're not even off your l's and you've already had an acco), accidents happen to everyone. even if you are not at fault you will still get fuked up if something goes wrong.

also any 17 year old that claims
Quote:

it 99% of cases I drive more sanely than a fucking full-licenced driver

is quite full of themselves and needs to stop fooling themselves. grow up.

chris
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Caught driving without a license Sun, 24 July 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Sun, 24 July 2005 22:44

Quote:

chris

prostbyte you are an idiot, get a licence or dont drive simple, driving isnt a right its a privlidge
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Caught driving without a license Sun, 24 July 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Sun, 24 July 2005 22:55

mynameisrodney wrote on Sun, 24 July 2005 22:44

Quote:

chris

prostbyte you are an idiot, get a licence or dont drive simple, driving isnt a right its a privlidge

I don't agree with this theory... some of the greatest rally & supercar drivers are <18yo and some of the worst drivers I know have been driving for decades!
I think the majority of driver ability is dependant on driver mentality... sometimes it takes a close call or two before a new driver realises what can become of their mistakes.

This discussion is going nowhere positive at the moment... there is no need to have a flame war... a question was asked and the answers are:
1)Get caught: Roughly $1500 worth of fine and some additional suspension time and if the judge really doesn't like you some gaol time.
2)Crash: As above + have to pay for whatever damage you caused + have no insurance company to back you up! $$$$$
3)Post about it on the internet: Get flamed, get flamed again, and again, and again!

Note: if an unlicensed driver crashed into me and couldn't pay for repairs gaol time + fines would be the least of their worries!
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Caught driving without a license Sun, 24 July 2005 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would I be able to get my P's while waiting for the court hearing letter? And will it be taken away once I am suspended as in re-sitting the test?
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Mon, 25 July 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah flaming is pointless (hypocrite talking Razz).

Thanks for that bit of backup Toobs. And by saying I was a safe driver wasn't a "Full of myself" statement, I just state what other people have told me when they've been with me. I've had people that usually get really car sick sit passenger and be well for the first time in a long time. I've had people that are extremely nervous passengers (the ones that grasp their seatbelt and slam their feet on the floor searching for the brake), sit there and be able to enjoy themselves, looking at the scenery etc.

Again I won't make excuses about my accident. I was going over the speed limit and it was my fault. On-top of that I didn't know the road, I came down a hill, a sharp hairpin corner came out of nowhere, there were bumpy bits all over it, and gravel was scattered all over this asphault road. In my in-experience, once the back wheels slid out a bit, I freaked out and slammed on the brakes. My wheels locked up easily (being thrown in the air by the bumps), then slid smoothly across the gravel and I went into an embankment. If when my wheels started sliding out, I had've countersteered and slammed on the accelerator, I would have either done a fully sick drift around the corner and regained control, or slid out a bit more and just tapped the embankment with the rear of the car.

Anyway, I contacted the council the next day about the shit corner, they said that there had been 8 accidents in the last SIX MONTHS on that same corner and they were still going to fix it eventually.. Again not an excuse, but sheez...

Also I was driving a manual corona when I was 11 years old every day for 9 months in a paddock, which is where I got most of my car handling skills.

Again I don't need a flamage, anything that any of you say isn't going to change my attitude. I said in my first post that I would accept any consequences that come of me being caught or being in a two-party accident. I even said in my first post that I'm a fuckwit for doing it and I don't need any of you cunts to tell me that.

Kev...
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Caught driving without a license Mon, 25 July 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone/everyone on melbourne roads = homo....
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Mon, 25 July 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leo you realize you just wrecked yourself? you drive on melb roads too Razz
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Caught driving without a license Mon, 25 July 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 15:01

anyone/everyone on melbourne roads = homo....

haha IMHO only homo's and HR truck drivers turn right from the left hand lane Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 25 July 2005 06:33]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Caught driving without a license Mon, 25 July 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nahhhhhh

i drive on the roads... most people wank at 90 in a shool zone during 2.30-4 Rolling Eyes with their stereo on full blast... meanwhile old people try to merge in freeways at 40.. and the other people cut you off or try to kill you by sending a txt to cuzin ahmed or habib
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Mon, 25 July 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahah, my mums one of those people, she slows down and waits for the traffic to "let her in" on an on-ramp to a freeway hahaha.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Caught driving without a license Mon, 25 July 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It shits me to no end when people do that... how could anyone think that going a third of the speed of the rest of the traffic is going to help you merge safely?
Get to the same speed as the rest of the traffic before you get to the end of the lane!!!

What ticks me off even more is at those T intersections where the left turning traffic has a merging lane and people stop just around the corner!
Everyone else is ready to bang it to the speed limit, come around the corner and see some moron just sitting there!
Way to cause an accident!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Caught driving without a license Tue, 26 July 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh oh, and people that stop on the way round a roundabout to give way ahahahh!! tards!!
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Caught driving without a license Tue, 26 July 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHA I got my p's as of Monday,
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Caught driving without a license Tue, 26 July 2005 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone going to answer my last question?

[Updated on: Tue, 26 July 2005 15:55]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Caught driving without a license Tue, 26 July 2005 16:36 Go to previous message
Kodoku wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 06:38

Would I be able to get my P's while waiting for the court hearing letter? And will it be taken away once I am suspended as in re-sitting the test?

yes you were an idiot for losing your licence, don't bother trying to get your P's while waiting for court..

and wtf did you do to lose your L's anyway? didn't you have someone siting next to you teaching you how to drive?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ever heard of?
Next Topic:A nice toyota ad
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:39:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0098519325256348 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.