Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WPN_16T
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** SOLD Sun, 26 June 2005 13:18 Go to next message
Here is a link To my add on

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=2249413&current_r ec=1&used_rec=0&total_rec=1&sort_type= &total_rec=1&sort_type=&price_max=1000 0&make_id=8&model_id=20&keyword=SX%20T URBO&state_id=2&search_distance=25

I have priced it cheaply because it needs to go. I need a more 'professional' car for my new career. I don't want to sell it because I haven't had it long but I have no choice. I think this is very fair price because for a couple of thousand more than a stock one you can have one with all these mods.

PLEASE only contact me if you are serious. I don't have time for time wasters.
Thanks
Omar

[Updated on: Sat, 30 July 2005 13:10]

Send a private message to this user    
WPN_16T
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6800**** Mon, 27 June 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMs replied
WPN_16T
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6800**** Wed, 29 June 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump.
Anyone else interested.
This will kill a supercharged. How do I know?

I raced my friends GZE and left him behind.
menace
Regular

June 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6800**** Fri, 01 July 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Is this still for sale?

Just wanted to know if the car is engineered?

Please contact me via ucb05t@hotmail.com

Thanks

[Updated on: Fri, 01 July 2005 12:32]

menace
Regular

June 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6800**** Sat, 02 July 2005 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
WPN_16T
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6800**** Wed, 06 July 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replied
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6800**** Wed, 06 July 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck with the sale omar i have seen this car in person and must say its a bargain for the price its a pity you have to sell it omar was looking forward to a ride on a tuesday night
menace
Regular

June 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6800**** Wed, 06 July 2005 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have replied to your email...
WPN_16T
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6800**** Mon, 11 July 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WPN_16T
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** PRICE DROP Wed, 13 July 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMs replied. Had an offer of $5800 but it wasn't quite enough
WPN_16T
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** PRICE DROP Sat, 16 July 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** PRICE DROP Sat, 16 July 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont understand?

id rekon this car would be worth bout 10k easy!

weve all seen GTI's gor for more than this?
if i didnt buy the gt4 i would have snapped this up for sure. who cares if u gota spend another 3k on it for RWC or if sumthing goes bust.

still a good buy,
WPN_16T
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** PRICE DROP Tue, 26 July 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad Mad Mad I'm so pissed off. I took a deposit almost 2 weeks ago for the car and the guy kept delaying picking it up and he just called me today to say he can't get a loan so he won't be taking. I mean don't you organise something like that before you buy a car. Since then I have turned away 5 or 6 potential buyers and I am still stuck with the car. To make it worst I have brought a Camry and am now stuck with both cars.

If you are looking for a new car please come and take a look at this, you won't be disappointed. Whoever buys it is picking up a bargain.

Sorry for all the whinging but I am pissed off.
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** PRICE DROP Tue, 26 July 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well now u keep his deposit correct? otherwise what the hell is the point of a deposit?
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** PRICE DROP Tue, 26 July 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it engineerd sorry i couldnt see it.
Shieldsy
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** PRICE DROP Tue, 26 July 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also interested if it has engineers.
and what boost it can and has run. and if you have had it on the dyno running more then 7psi.
cheers.
Mark
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** PRICE DROP Tue, 26 July 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
carsanactra wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 14:27

well now u keep his deposit correct? otherwise what the hell is the point of a deposit?

Aren't you meant to give the deposit back? The deposit is there so that if Mr A says 'I want to buy your car', he can prove he's serious by forking over a deposit. I mean why would you go through the trouble of getting cash into someone else's account if you're not interested in their car?
It's basically a way of showing genuine interest and asking the seller to sell it to you and not to anyone else.

My theory: The guy was probably genuinely interested but was also genuinely lazy. So he throws money at Omar for the deposit and tries to arrange finance but then he can't get a loan so he got fux0red.
Red16v
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** PRICE DROP Tue, 26 July 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi nice ride, fairly cheap i must say.. cant hold bak on da price.. how long is da rego? i would buy it if i can sold my car first.. it'll be like an even swap. Im still a big SX fan at heart even though im lookin to lancerGSRturbo these days.. Cool
WPN_16T
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** PRICE DROP Wed, 27 July 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 23:42

carsanactra wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 14:27

Aren't you meant to give the deposit back? The deposit is there so that if Mr A says 'I want to buy your car', he can prove he's serious by forking over a deposit. I mean why would you go through the trouble of getting cash into someone else's account if you're not interested in their car?
It's basically a way of showing genuine interest and asking the seller to sell it to you and not to anyone else.

My theory: The guy was probably genuinely interested but was also genuinely lazy. So he throws money at Omar for the deposit and tries to arrange finance but then he can't get a loan so he got fux0red.

No a deposit is to confirm you are buying the car. It is security for the seller that the car is sold. It is also for the buyer so he/she knows the car is there's while they arrange the payment. What really annoyed me is that I turned quite a few other people away who may have brought it and now I am stuck with 2 cars at home.
sxseca
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** PRICE DROP Thu, 04 August 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually here is the true story, as being the one that put the deposit on the car i know the story...
my loan was approved 2 days after i looked at the car, all i had 2 do was sign papers n the money was omars n the car was mine but i was skating on thin ice at work an got fired, so i had no choice but to cancel the loan, i messaged omar ASAP of what happened, i appologized many times n said that he can keep the money from the deposit for the time i wasted... i am at fault for losing my job but my loan was approved when i said i would buy the car so to get the story straight thats what happend...

i again appologize to you omar for what happened, since they day i have felt bad, an i almost was about to get a full time job as pre delivery an get the loan an buy the car off omar, but as many wise friends said to me dont waste your time over a small disspute an become a trades man... i decided to continue apprenticeship on a shitty wage an buy a shit box... sorry again omar for the trouble...
MattHothatchboy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Corolla SX Seca Turbo $6500**** SOLD Fri, 05 August 2005 01:36 Go to previous message
Hey Omar how many cars have you gone though. Vtec honda civic coupe, Seat Ibiza, Ford Falcon and this one. Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 in bitswith 2TG off the market
Next Topic:FS:1992 SOARER 2.5TT GREEN IN SA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 06:11:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078940391540527 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.