Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
SOLD Sat, 23 July 2005 00:44 Go to next message
I have for sale a set of factory 1jz-gte ct12a turbos, with manifolds and dump plus most of the lines, no O2 sensor. The turbos have next to no shaft play. For the past year the they have been boosted at no more than 14.4 psi (1 bar). They have come off of a JZZ30 soarer that has done 109 000 km's. I also have all of the associated turbo side piping for a JZZ30 minus the airbox, I'm not sure if the piping is universal to all 1jz engines.

I also have a HKS SQ blow off valve, it makes a straight PSHHH noise. The factory auto transmission out of a JZZ30 Soarer, along with the tail shaft, shifter mechanism and interior center console plate.

Prices
turbos + all turbo side piping $300 ($200 for just turbos dumps manifolds $100 for all piping, could look nice if you polished it up Wink ) $50 extra and i'll throw in a K+N pod and apadter.
Transmission $200 (with the lot if you need it)
HKS BOV $70

Everything located on the Gold Coast, shipping at the buyers expense. PM or post questions here.

[Updated on: Tue, 02 August 2005 11:44]

Send a private message to this user    
cambelt
Regular

June 2003
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Sat, 23 July 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take the just the turbos, pm me a ph no 2 contact u on
cheers Dave
muzzyttt
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Sat, 23 July 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in the pipes.ill offer $100 shipped to sydney.

thx

muzzyttt
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Sat, 23 July 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would also like the exhaust manifolds..what u after for those?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Sat, 23 July 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark you're quick dave
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Sat, 23 July 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muzzyttt, if cambelt doesn't want the exhaust manifolds you can have them for free and pay the shipping. If he does want them consider your offer accepted.
cambelt
Regular

June 2003
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Sat, 23 July 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hell i havent been on here for a while , i just skipped and found , manifolds required at this stage , well deffinatly 1 of them, Dave
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Tue, 26 July 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turbo's and all pipes are sold. Trans Sold pending pickup.
surfingisfun
Regular

June 2004
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Wed, 27 July 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sean, yeah that box is sold! pick up from drift day on sunday! still cool talk on msn!

lataz
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Mon, 01 August 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you put up a pic of the hks bov plz? thx.

Oh and the k & n filter and adapter. If they look good ill prob buy both. Is the BOV genuine HKS or a knock off? condition?

[Updated on: Mon, 01 August 2005 07:18]

GARCiA
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Mon, 01 August 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you still have the manifold? or does the person who bought it need the manifold Very Happy
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Mon, 01 August 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8/bov27bf.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1153/bov9px.jpg

There are some pics of the BOV, It is genuine HKS, The bottom has been modified as you can tell from the pics. Looks a little worse for wear but worked fine on my car.

Sorry people, whole turbo/pipe/pod setup has been sold along with the auto box.
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Tue, 02 August 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All the parts are SOLD
cambelt
Regular

June 2003
Re: 1JZ turbos, piping, transmission, HKS BOV Tue, 02 August 2005 12:18 Go to previous message
well i got dumped in favor of of sum1 who supposedly wanted the turbos and piping, yes in my 1st post i said ill take the turbos
,just shows the lack of loyalty with people on toymods.
Star
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Topic:Oil Cooler & 4A adapter. PICS.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:36:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057520866394043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.