Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
gold28 catch up - August Fri, 08 July 2005 17:43 Go to next message
G'day all,

I'm gonna be back in Sydney from 4th to the 24th of August.

Anyone feel like some kind of a catch up?

I haven't checked the calender but I think I am back in Spain for the August meeting.

Any ideas?

Any takers?

Any old excuse for a cruise / meal / beer etc.
  Send a private message to this user    
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: gold28 catch up - August Fri, 08 July 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RSL one night

I'm keen for dinner and a few drinks, any of those nights.

Already looking fwd to it

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 23:15]

TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: gold28 catch up - August Sat, 09 July 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm beer sounds good.

ill bein a meet
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: gold28 catch up - August Sun, 10 July 2005 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Hmmmm... so you're coming back, eh?

I'll have a word to immigration about this!

seeyuzz
river
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Mon, 11 July 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good mate keep me posted Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Mon, 11 July 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Anthony,

Would be great to see you again and hear your stories from abroad (oh, have I mentioned how envious I am??! hehhe).

I'll probably be away for one weekend in the first half of August, but hopefully we can line up Smile

Catch you soon.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Mon, 11 July 2005 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RSL sounds great.

I was thinking of heading out to the toymods Go-karts event on the 6th. How about a dinner somewhere afterwards then whatever other activities after that.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Mon, 11 July 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, Not sure I can get to the Karting day (althou I am trying to get there) but should be able to do somthing afterwards.

Ignore River, he just misses you and as a result is now thinking of going to S.A. so he is just that little closer to you. Razz
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: gold28 catch up - August Mon, 11 July 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He hasn't been gone long enough to miss yet has he?
Wink
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Tue, 12 July 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh I know that under all that tough bravado of Rivers there is a soft heart. Some might say he is a little soft in the head loving an 18rg but we keep that to ourselves.

So it's S.A. (South Africa/America/Australia) for you now river. Obviously you need a good excuse to sell that car of yours.

Only a few weeks till I'm back in the land of the modified toyotas. I hope a few of you are gonna offer to take me for a spin in your cars...... I think am having withdrawal symptoms. It's probably the first signs that I am suffering from culture shock.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: gold28 catch up - August Tue, 12 July 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Yeah, I'm just a big softie! Wink

South Australia now. I seem to get job offers from everywhere except Sydney.

Hey, watch the 18RG comments buddy! It's the greatest NA engine ever manufactured. Anymore lip from you and I'll be forwaridng on your remarks to my mates of the "Westside Turks" and I can assure you that Ali and his gang will be coming up in their VLs and give you a bit of chin music. Laughing

Oh, be warned, Lambo's gone a bit strange and bought himself a Corolla. He's got one of those girly 1GGTE engines in it, so I've gotta convince him to toss it and put in a real engine, like an 18RG. Smile

seeyuzz
river
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Tue, 12 July 2005 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 12 July 2005 17:28

Oh, be warned, Lambo's gone a bit strange and bought himself a Corolla. He's got one of those girly 1GGTE engines in it, so I've gotta convince him to toss it and put in a real engine, like an 18RG. Smile

seeyuzz
river

18r in a corrola, talk about kicking a guy while he's down.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Thu, 14 July 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be looking forward to catching up Tony.
Unfortunately, I'm aiming to be in South Oz on the karting weekend, but will be back mid week after that.

Oh yeah, the first cruise of your old car with the new owner. I can assure you its been treated properly Cool
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Fri, 15 July 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats cool Steve, I will be in Sydney for a while, so another catch up is not out of the question.
I have 3 weeks and only a few days of work commitments so there is plenty of time for socializing.

Yep I know Dave is looking after the car, and I know he is driving it the way it was always intended to be. I'm glad it's gone to a good home. I saw the pics of it at small car sunday. Lookes like he is managing to keep it cleaner than I did too.

Now he just needs to get it going as hard as Josh's corolla.....
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Tue, 26 July 2005 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well this time next week, I will almost be in Australia.

As far as the catch up goes, seeing as the go-karts are in Picton which is, well a fair way from nowhere, hows about doing dinner somewhere in Penrith say the Lonestar, then into the RSL and/or crispy-cream afterwards.

Any comments??

Anyone actually planning on going to the go-karts?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: gold28 catch up - August Wed, 27 July 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a plan dude I'll check with the boss Smile

I should be at Go Karts, Paid my deposit already Smile
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Thu, 28 July 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am keen.
Keep us informed.

Rod, I am not on the forums much these days, will you give me a yell and keep me up to date?

gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Thu, 28 July 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Rod, I don't suppose you have room in the wagon for an extra passenger? I don't think I will have much in the way of transport.

I'll give you a call when I get back to Sydney.

Anthony
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: gold28 catch up - August Thu, 28 July 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anthony,

Kirsty has both the boys that Saturday so I will only have 6 spare seats in the wagon Wink Be happy to give you a lift out to Go-Karts and back Smile

Jason,

Will keep you informed dude Smile
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Fri, 29 July 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks heaps Rod, I'll call you next week sometime to organise things.

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Fri, 29 July 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be heading to the Karts most likely to spectate. Unless they have a sumo kart.

I'm also keen to go out for dinner or something afterwards.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Sat, 30 July 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I am not sure what time carting finishes, I guess about 3 or 4pm, so hows about heading straight to penrith for a couple of hours of aqua golf or a few bears then meet any that didn't go to carting at Lonestar at say 7pm for dinner.

Any objections?

oh and it will be good to see you there Josh.

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Mon, 01 August 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there another time you might be free to catch up with those who won't be at the Karts?
I'm keen to chat (well actually to drag some info out of you Laughing )
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Mon, 01 August 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah no probs, I will be in Sydney until the 24th (I think) so there is plenty of time. I might even be able to make it to the August meeting (on the 15th????) If not, let me know and I will give you a phone number you will be able to catch me on, actually I'll pm it to you now.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: gold28 catch up - August Mon, 01 August 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Hey yeah... the 15th!!! Cool, I'll be around (I think). I can see you then and give you some lip. Smile

seeyuzz
river
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: gold28 catch up - August Sat, 06 August 2005 07:35 Go to previous message
Sorry Anthony, I have to work today Mad

Hopefully you'll be able toget along to the meeting and we can talk some rubbish at the pizza shop.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Melbourne rotary cruise (all cars/clubs welcome) Sunday 11/9/05.
Next Topic:autObarn Maitland huge 1st birthday
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:54:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054788589477539 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.