Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mitchee
Regular

December 2003
ST141 CS-X Corona Wed, 27 July 2005 09:06 Go to next message
Hey all, I think its time i got rid of the corona as ive had it for wayyy too long and I need a change!

'84 ST141 Corona CS-X
Rego till end of December.
23x,xxx km's (ill double check).
4 Sp Auto. (ive got a w55 here with pedals, clutch, flywheel, tailshaft etc that the buyer can have for $150 if they want it)
2 litre 2S-C (low km's, replaced original as it blew a head gasket), with recently (3 months) rebuilt & jetted carby, no pollution gear. Topgun leads.
Aircon, just needs the belt to be put on and gassed.
4-wheel disk brakes. (solid rear end, ive been told its rare) Lots of meat on the pads.
2 1/2 year old paint, original colour with clearcoat. Some swirl marks from buffing. Some pin dents from stuff sliding around in the boot.
Stockies chrome dipped, low offset. 95% tread all round.
Lowered.
Cannon muffler (Rolling Eyes) sounds fine. Not too loud. 1 year old.
Remote central locking, keyless entry, immobiliser. 1 year old.
response 4" 2ways. 6 months old.
Standard blue interior in pretty good condition. 1 cigarette burn in drivers seat from previous owner (im a non-smoker). The usual couple of small dash cracks, not lifting though. Still has boot carpet too.
Always kept the fluids topped up and sparkplugs clean and good.
Car blows some smoke on startup but its just fuel, once shes warm she never misses a beat and runs great!
The usual rust for a 21 year old car, small patch above rear window, small patch in boot. Missing the front bumper plastic. (nothing a quick trip to pick & payless wont fix!)
The car has had a slight disagreement with a guardrail in the wet, just a nudge to the front left of the car, nothing structural, just panel work. Ive got a spotless red guard on there at the moment, I just cant be bothered to sand it back and paint it (ive got paint for it too). Small scratches down the left side from the guard rail, and a chunk out of the passenger door that should be patched up.

Comes with workshop manuals for the car and engine, aswell as a box of bits & peices ive collected over the years of having it. Trim bits, lights, grills, extractors etc.

Looking for around $2000 but im pretty negotiable. I just want the car gone. Makes a perfect first car, or to drop a 1G into (Very Happy), or just a daily driver.

http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/1055/corona6je.th.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 10 August 2005 08:28]

Send a private message to this user    
Mitchee
Regular

December 2003
Re: ST141 CS-X Corona Wed, 10 August 2005 08:25 Go to previous message
bumpety
ide also consider swap for a nice ke20 or old rola thats in decent condition and driveable. Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 10 August 2005 08:25]

Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB Sprinter in Brisbane Area
Next Topic:FS: DUCATI 900SS SUPER LIGHT - 1996 model.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:56:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047929286956787 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.