Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Mon, 16 December 2002 00:42 Go to next message
About 3 weeks ago I was parked on Sussex St in the city near where all the road works are happening, anyway I return to my car to leave and in front of me is a BMW 328i convertible with some wanker in the drivers seat parked about a foot away from me and with nothing in front of him. behind me was a car parked fairly close but enough room for me exit easily IF the prick in front of me does the considerate thing and moves forward but no. he could see my trying to manouver my way out, I didn't want to say anything or honk because I really wanted to see if this guy had any common sense or ethics. Anyway he stayed put and I thought to myself what an asshole so as I eventually got out of there, I gave my front wheels a little spin as i passed him flicking up road rubble from the council workers all over his nice paint. Felt good.
  Send a private message to this user    
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Mon, 16 December 2002 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like something your dickhead brother would do..

love you ash!
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Mon, 16 December 2002 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, if a guy in an expensive car decides hes gonna be a prick to someone who needs to get on the road, and that person would have moved for him, then i think a mishap on his part is needed..
gravelling his car would be a good one... but you could have done what the prick who tried to drag me did... tip coke on the front end of his car.. by the time th rich boy gets to a carwash it'll be dry and sticky... and all over his window.. LOL

nasty i must admit.. but some people just dont have any social skills.

Katsuchiyo
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Mon, 16 December 2002 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julian ....stick to what your a pro at mate

Sneek up to his house at night and nick shite from his bin
thatll teach him

Very Happy
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Mon, 16 December 2002 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah bin boyz!
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Mon, 16 December 2002 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Sneek up to his house at night and nick shite from his bin thatll teach him

Haha!
I might find something warm in there hey?

I wouldn't even waste Black and Gold cola on the cunts car. Was that ugly purple colour. Cola would have been an improvement.
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Mon, 16 December 2002 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Water balloons filled with paint.. give him a drive-by respray. Very Happy Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Sun, 22 December 2002 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Super Soakers filled with Brake Fluid... That works very well...
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Tue, 24 December 2002 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ALL THESE IDEAS ARE VERY VERY NAUGHTY,
I WOULD NEVER CONSIDER ANY THING OF THE SORT Rolling Eyes
HA HA
JUZZO Very Happy
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Tue, 24 December 2002 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sun, 22 December 2002 21:37

Super Soakers filled with Brake Fluid... That works very well...

If you do that then you just need to be careful that none of it spills on your paint work as you do a driveby Sad good idea tho Very Happy

NOW KIDDIES DONT TRY THIS AT HOME... Laughing Laughing
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Wed, 25 December 2002 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok boys n girls, that's all nice, but anyone think bout using paint stripper ?

ONLY use if you are real pissed as this warrants a new paint job for the offending car and yes...

Quote:

f you do that then you just need to be careful that none of it spills on your paint work as you do a driveby Sad good idea tho Very Happy

NOW KIDDIES DONT TRY THIS AT HOME... Laughing Laughing
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Sat, 04 January 2003 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Wed, 25 December 2002 13:47

ok boys n girls, that's all nice, but anyone think bout using paint stripper ?

dude, thas what brake fluid is...
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Mon, 06 January 2003 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why bother with lil plastic guns? an axe will do me fine...

and trust me, its pretty depressing to see axe holes all over your nice panels...
(thatll teach them to beat up asian guys who were just admiring another persons car)

cheers
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Thu, 09 January 2003 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
home brand shaving cream works pretty well cause it strips the clear coat off. Best on the roof and bonnet
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Thu, 23 January 2003 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Be careful who you do stuff to guys, I reckon if someome does something to you take it up with them personally.

I know if any one did any of the obove things to my car, especially the more permenant substances I would go off my tree. Mad

probably hunt them down and do something rash ... very rash Evil or Very Mad

Not too much wrong with the gravel or coke approches though Very Happy
Darkfire
Occasional Poster

January 2003

Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Thu, 23 January 2003 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He he, all good but I think u gotta be REAL annoyed before you strip the paint...

Try a little doggy dung under the door handle, no permanet damage, but it is damn hilarious to watch!!!!!
-hint- If u gonna stay and watch be far enough away that they can't hear you pissing your self laughing, 'tis very hard to run when you can't breathe, trust me on this!!
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed' Fri, 24 January 2003 22:54 Go to previous message
I'm sure there is some sort of liquid that etches glass for a "sandblasted" effect. how about in their washer bottle?

Genius is for evil purposes or else we wouldn't have the expression evil genius would we.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:more commadore bagging joy
Next Topic:Pulp Fiction
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 12:47:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053889751434326 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.