Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » gotta found this dude who hit me ???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
187_20v
Regular

October 2004
gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Mon, 25 July 2005 16:03 Go to next message
last friday morning i was driving 2 work and this dude run into my back and now the paint is starting 2 peel off
ME being a nice guy and stupid at the time (this was at 5:30 in the morning)siad just gave me ur # and i'll call u later 2 arrange something ....but the kunt gave me the wrong # and i didnt bother 2 rang it up on the spot 2 see if it was his # , i trust ppl 2 much , i believe the world is full of nice ppl so yeh i still cant believe the dude lied 2 me , like fuk take responsibility of what u done....

anyways i didnt even get his licence # but i only got his licence plate ....
its "AMY 45K" a silver mazda 323 the new ones that come with clear tail lights

this happened at the cumberlane hwy from cabramatta road going 2 smithfield so im guess his lives around bonnirigg , greenvally and that
if anyone of u's know this guy or anything
please tell me
thanks guys
  Send a private message to this user    
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Mon, 25 July 2005 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there police around where you live? this is a case for them.

DEA-L3R
Regular

December 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Mon, 25 July 2005 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 02:07

is there police around where you live? this is a case for them.

True just go to the police and hand over the number plates of the car and they'll take care of it, you just cant trust everone hope it works out for you
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Mon, 25 July 2005 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
187_20v wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 02:03

like fuk take responsibility of what u done....

This coming from the guy who believes he isn't responsible for his actions because he's too young Rolling Eyes
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Mon, 25 July 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 05:25

187_20v wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 02:03

like fuk take responsibility of what u done....

This coming from the guy who believes he isn't responsible for his actions because he's too young Rolling Eyes

besides that, this is effectively fleeing the scene of an accident... speak to the police... he basically just drove off on you if he didnt give you a correct phone number to contact him on
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Mon, 25 July 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe the guy gave the wrong number by mistake. give the benefit of doubt at this stage. it does happen

nevertheless go to the police station and make a report
187_20v
Regular

October 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh going 2 the police station 2day 2 report it

hey guys dont hold me on that shit i said awhile back bout drinkin and driving and crap
cant believe some of u's remember
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
187_20v wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 11:00

hey guys dont hold me on that shit i said awhile back bout drinkin and driving and crap

Yup - report it. Just tell it straight-up, you should get some action.

And 187_20v - I don't care how old/immature you are. Drink Driving JUST AINT ON ! It's a major factor in 36% of fatalaties on Australian roads. Is that telling you something???
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pls don't use the 'contributing factor' method of analysing road accidents Razz It may cause me to go into a fit.

187_20v -> take this one to the police. And Mazda 323's aren't sold new anymore (afaik), I reckon you are referring to what is now known as a 'Mazda 3'.
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id like to know what happens with this. becauswe you didnt report it staright away it could simply be a case of his word vs your word and you might not even get a result. you dont seem to have much proof backing you up (from the story told, could be more to it) but never the less go tell the cops and see where it gets you. the least they could do is go talk to the guy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BOCKA wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 13:31

id like to know what happens with this. becauswe you didnt report it staright away it could simply be a case of his word vs your word and you might not even get a result. you dont seem to have much proof backing you up (from the story told, could be more to it) but never the less go tell the cops and see where it gets you. the least they could do is go talk to the guy

theyll be able to match up the damage to each of their cars
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and presuming the damage is on the arse region of 187 20v car its a fair assumption that the other guy is one at fault and two ran up his arse. Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not a fan of the contributing factor stuff.

The whole "speed is a contributing factor in blah% of fatal crashes" falls to pieces when you eliminate the % of those crashes also partly influenced by drugs/alcohol. then speed is not really the demon the RTA/police would like us to think.

but drink driving.. well, that's just fuggered.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 13:45

and presuming the damage is on the arse region of 187 20v car its a fair assumption that the other guy is one at fault and two ran up his arse. Very Happy

exactly.

so if he gave you the wrong number...

then it's a hit and run!

fleeing the scene of an accident... or whatever
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When i was younger and had an accident, i gave my phone number, but it was our old number from the house that we moved out of 10 years ago Shocked Didnt mean to, just must have been the impact of the crash scrambled my memory a bit. Razz
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know how people can be such irresponsible bastards by trying to get out of facing up to their responsibilities, once when I had just gotten my P's I misjudged how close I was to the car next to me when I was parking and scratched their door, I looked everywhere for them asking if anyone knew them (it was at some tennis courts) I even had them paged, then I wrote a note apologising and giving them my phone number and put it on their windscreen because I thought if the situation was reversed I would want them to do the same but I didn't hear from them. I believe in doing unto others as you would have them do to you.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 July 2005 05:11]

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah my old Sil80 got run into 3 times while parked, and only once did the person leave their details Mad . i was so stoked they did this i bought them a slab Very Happy
187_20v
Regular

October 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i went 2 the police station 2day
and told them the story and all
they told me if i want them 2 contact the other guy and sort things out bout my repairs and that
i would be fined $$175 and loss 2 points 4 not exchanging details with ther other guy
plus theres its his word verses mine as BOCKA saiad
so i was like i dont need all this
so dont worry and making this a lesson to me
but if i ever spot this car around
gonna take shit in my own hands
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
been a victim of those kinds of idiots
(the holy honest and truthful arabs)

now when im cruising.. ill have 2 clublocks, when someone smashes onto me.. clublocks meets his/her windows, mirrors and panel work.. and if he/she dares to step out clublock meets his/her face.. Very Happy no longer giving a shit

or

get a shit bomb, cruise around until you find the fvcker that did it and chase him/her car down relentlessly until he/she stacks and dies or demo derby his/her car until theyll beg for their life..

words and sorting things out wont work with those kind of people.. itll only work "only" at your expense (eg: go to court etc, loss of productive time, inconvience, seek legal aid n shit, $$..) go belt the fvckers car up..
187_20v
Regular

October 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Tue, 26 July 2005 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all i can say is
dont wanna i can wait
ive got some plans
and its gonna be fun
1 month 2 months 1 yr
i will found him and boy am i gonna be smiling when i do Smile
haehaehhaeehahaehaehaeh
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Wed, 27 July 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
187_20v wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 00:08

i would be fined $$175 and loss 2 points 4 not exchanging details with ther other guy

did you tell them that you did exchange information but eh gave you a false phone number? im sure that if you told them that he would be in deep $hit for giving false information
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Wed, 27 July 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 12:36

did you tell them that you did exchange information but eh gave you a false phone number? im sure that if you told them that he would be in deep $hit for giving false information

yeah what the hell man?

shouldve told the police that you DID give him your details, and that he gave you the false details (which he did)

then there would be no problem...

eh, the ball's in your court..

but getting "revenge" will just lower you to his level, and is not really the desired outcome...

will you really truly feel better after club locking his car??
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Wed, 27 July 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

What if he has sold the car before you get to it & you end up destroying an innocent persons car? Will you feel better then?? I mean come on seriously...
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Wed, 27 July 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate this type of crap, my dad was on the other side of the story.

My dad drives a truck tipper and 2 months ago we get a call from the police saying my dad smashed into some guy's car. They said he was on this road (which he was) and at the time (not so sure of, because he travels that road frequently to tip).

Yes, my dad has hit someone else before (those dickheads that don't do anything when a truck wants to change lanes and they either try to speed up or just stay in the middle of the truck) and yes it makes a loud noise when you scrape, hit someone. So my dad pulled over and agreed to pay for the damages, 700 bucks for a mirror.

Anyways, my dad's been accused of hitting someone, which he is sure of, he didn't. He's not the type to leave someone hanging just to let him get away with something. If he did hit him, He would ofcourse pull over and be very frustrated with himself and noone else.

Who is to believe? I'm biased and I'm on my dad's side, and I feel he is getting picked on. I mean, I could smash up my car, and see another truck/bus near by, record the numberplate and time, and say that they have smashed into me. My dad's pissed off and he's deciding to just pay for it (which I'm very very very very pissed off about) because they would take him into court and that would just waste his time and money on court fees and all that crap. Either way, if my dad was innocent, he would of wasted time+money for something he didn't even do.

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Wed, 27 July 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yeh i went 2 the police station 2day
and told them the story and all
they told me if i want them 2 contact the other guy and sort things out bout my repairs and that
i would be fined $$175 and loss 2 points 4 not exchanging details

I would say..oh what, no im talking about a hypothetical situation Wink, and walk out .
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Wed, 27 July 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got burned in a similar manner... I parked my car in a one way street near uni one day and a car came round the corner and cut it too fine and scraped side of his car on the corner of mine. My car happened to be parked pointing the wrong way which is technically illegal but the only difference it could make to the accident is which corner of my car was damage (ie: the rear right not the front left). Now I was there and I saw the whole thing so I walked over and tried to get his name and licence number. He basically refused to give me his address and I couldn't get a licence number off him.

The next day I contacted my insurance company and they said they needed an address and licence number. So, I took a trip down to the local cop shop and gave them the guy's rego number and name and said that he refused to give me all the details that he was obliged to give. I also explained the situation in great detail so as not to appear to be telling a dodgy story or lying.

The only thing the Police did for me that day was fine me over $200 and take a point or two off my licence for going the wrong way down a badly signposted one-way street. They didn't help me get the guy's address because it was apparently a privacy thing and they weren't allowed to or something. I was so mad. Mad Mad Mad
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Wed, 27 July 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Police only exist for Donuts and your fines Very Happy

ahh its a very nice world we live in Smile
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Wed, 27 July 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 11:09

187_20v wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 11:00

Yup - report it. Just tell it straight-up, you should get some action.

And 187_20v - I don't care how old/immature you are. Drink Driving JUST AINT ON ! It's a major factor in 36% of fatalaties on Australian roads. Is that telling you something???

it tells me you dont get out much
187_20v
Regular

October 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Thu, 28 July 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like i dont wanna hurt him or damage his car
i just want him 2 take responsibility 4 hiting my car and fix my bumper
i believe in calmer , what goes around comes around ???
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Thu, 28 July 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people on the road suck... u should have said WTF, then gone all crazy and made a scene Razz the best scene would be when u try to rip off his door or bonnet, but then give up and spit in the guys face Surprised
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Thu, 28 July 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
187_20v wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 11:12

i believe in calmer

do you believe in karma too?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Thu, 28 July 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i believe in calmer

i beleave thees thred is fool of pour speeling an terrebell grama

Quote:

gotta found this dude who hit me

Quote:

i will found him and boy am i gonna be smiling when i do

You either have FOUND him or will FIND him

Let this be a lesson to all you kids out there reading this thread......... stay in school and don't do drugs Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: gotta found this dude who hit me ??? Thu, 28 July 2005 04:44 Go to previous message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 13:03

don't do drugs Laughing

unless they are prescribed or you get them for free...
Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Supra Server is famous!
Next Topic:DELL Overclocking
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:03:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072379112243652 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.