Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kris
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Starlet GT stolen... please read Tue, 26 July 2005 10:48 Go to next message
hey guys, some SCUM have stolen one of my closest mates cars. I hope these theives rot in hell for what they have done.

Anyway... If anybody has any information please refer to the details below.

Car details:
- 94' toyota starlet GT- black
- plates "AHQ.28K"
- basically stock on outside beside 17" rims
- VR4 cooler, exhaust, and other stuff you, but you cannot see from the outside..

- stolen from Maquarie University between 2pm and 5.00pm

if anyone knows anything, or has seen anything, please call pete on 0421 491 371 or myself on 0433 316 412.

Any information would be great as he only had third party insurance.

http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/database/members/files/SARTZ20050720225037pslfile1.jpg
http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/database/members/files/SARTZ20050720224958pslfile1.jpg
http://www.boostcruising.com/database/readersrides/files/SARTZ200504231652ridefile3.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Tue, 26 July 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude that sucks. i had my last car stolen too. hope he gets it back, i didnt. one nice lookin car there. and yeh they deserve to rot in hell. let us know if he gets it back.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Tue, 26 July 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohh shit dude that sux!
Will definitely keep an eye out.

Did your mate park it inside the uni or on that side street that leads up to the M2 entrance (forgot what it's called, I always park there)
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Tue, 26 July 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know, that's about the third car I've heard of being stolen in the last 2 weeks or so, and all of the pictures for these cars were also hosted on boost cruising.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Tue, 26 July 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did it have an alarm?
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Tue, 26 July 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joorsh wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 23:28

You know, that's about the third car I've heard of being stolen in the last 2 weeks or so, and all of the pictures for these cars were also hosted on boost cruising.

coincidence perhaps? most likely not...

i feel ya bro, my friend had her car stolen too.
police found the car after it had been thrashed
the f*ck out of (not trying make u feel worse)

sorry
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Tue, 26 July 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 23:28

did it have an alarm?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well if it did, it dint stop the feevs Shocked Shocked Shocked
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Tue, 26 July 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sad to hear its a nice looking car.....

i have third party insurance only too (my driving history is a little naughty) so as a result mine is allways garaged and i dont park it at shopping centres ect ect + i have a good alarm just something to think about....
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Wed, 27 July 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The moral of this story is, if you have found that someone has tried stealing your car, you should take some precautions when parking the damm thing in the same spot!
kris
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Wed, 27 July 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey the car was parked in the main carpark at the uni.

Supposedly there has been a string of thefts at the Uni lately.

It had an alarm but obviously it didnt work to well.

Im praying these guys get caught and hopefully some bad stuff will hapen to them when they do.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Wed, 27 July 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great to hear that the uni parking inspectors/security were doing a great job as always Rolling Eyes all i ever saw them doing was standing around in groups talking shit near the coffee cart or writing parking tickets... although there was a lot more coffee drinking than anything else

althgough i'm kind of surprised your mate didn't have comprehensive on a car worth so much? i know that i'll be getting it on mine once i get it back with the 20v. only costing me $1000 yr with agreed value of $9k. only catch is 3point immobiliser and off street parking.

anyways hope the scum is caught and dealt with, i don't wanna see pictures of another torched car.

oh yeah and the mac uni parking sticker stands out to those who know it in the pics... i'm backing that some who goes there or went there was in the know. just my $0.02

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 03:38]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Wed, 27 July 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kris wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 13:25

hey the car was parked in the main carpark at the uni.

Supposedly there has been a string of thefts at the Uni lately.

It had an alarm but obviously it didnt work to well.

Im praying these guys get caught and hopefully some bad stuff will hapen to them when they do.

Who cares about alarms! He should of had an immobilizer. Also after nearly having the car stolen in the past in the same place, you'd think he would of realized that maybe parking elsewhere or getting an immobilizer might be a good idea.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Wed, 27 July 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sucks teh dong, sorry to hear that - I'll keep an eye out.

And I just have to ask - what rims are they?

Embarassed
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Wed, 27 July 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 13:37

great to hear that the uni parking inspectors/security were doing a great job as always Rolling Eyes all i ever saw them doing was standing around in groups talking shit near the coffee cart or writing parking tickets... although there was a lot more coffee drinking than anything else

I was there at like midnight before exams and my friend parked her car next to mac library/macquarie theatre (lol we were exploring the uni and driving on grass n stuff) and we were sitting down eating noodles and we heard like 10 blokes laughing and acting like dumb cunts and shit n we were both thinking who the hell comes to UNI at the middle of the night to have fun.
They turned the corner and it turned out to be TWO security blokes Rolling Eyes
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Wed, 27 July 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sometimes it can also be that the security guards are involved in some way its not exactly the most honest industry
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Wed, 27 July 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
posted onto hot4s, and carchat for you
SARTZ
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Thu, 28 July 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey people..
i actually own the car, and hopefully i can clear up a couple of things...

the car did have an immobiliser, but the guys got around it..

and it wasnt a matter of not parking it in the same spot.. that wouldnt have stopped anything..
a week earlier, it looked like someone tampered with my lock by jamming a screw driver down there...
honestly, i didnt think much of it.. i thought it was an act of vandelism or something..
the next week, the cars gone, so i deffinetly feel the car has been targeted, and whether i parker it in another spot or not, wouldnt have stopped them..
if they want something, its a matter of time..

anyway, thanks everyone for the kind words, and if u could just keep your eyes peeled, it will be heaps appriciated
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Thu, 28 July 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It obviously want a decent immobilizer! Or it wasn't installed correctly!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Thu, 28 July 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or they used a tilt tray towe truck it happens
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Thu, 28 July 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 15:05

Mate, if they are keen to get a car, they will get it.

There are always ways around it.

Sorry to hear about the theft, often around macquarie, so will keep an eye out for you.

Goodluck
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Thu, 28 July 2005 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae80 wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 23:15

Cool1 wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 15:05

Mate, if they are keen to get a car, they will get it.

There are always ways around it.

Sorry to hear about the theft, often around macquarie, so will keep an eye out for you.

Goodluck

If it was a decent immobilizer and it was installed correctly it would take them hours to get around it. So the only way to steal the car would be to drag it up on a tow truck.
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Fri, 29 July 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate seeing these topics they make me cringe all of the time. I get so worried that mine may go one day, its always locked up imobilzers, tracking etc but its never enough i dont think, the tilt tray has passed my mind but where mine is i dont think they could get it with where is it but as said before if they want a car enough they can get it.
Good luck with the car i hope your mate gets it back no one deserves there pride and joy stolen from them. I hope these guys get what they deserve.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Fri, 29 July 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont park my car in public anywhere where i cant see it the whole time... Its a pain in the ass but ive been pouring alot of money (for me anyways) into it and i wont risk it ive basicially i had to decide what i want more to drive my car every day or to not have it stolen.
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Fri, 29 July 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive seen this car in the flesh and its a shame it go stolen.
will deff be looking out for it and if i see some punk driving it i will take the nearest pointy implement to hand and jam it into them repeatedly.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Fri, 29 July 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and you would THINK given the zillions of parking cops at Maq Uni that this wouldn't happen.

I mean, you park for 5 minutes without paying and you get a ticket but someone can take your whole car without them noticing!

sheesh
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Starlet GT stolen... please read Fri, 29 July 2005 01:42 Go to previous message
4agte wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 11:16

i dont park my car in public anywhere where i cant see it the whole time... Its a pain in the ass but ive been pouring alot of money (for me anyways) into it and i wont risk it ive basicially i had to decide what i want more to drive my car every day or to not have it stolen.

Yes I have this disorder too... I call it Cargoraphobia Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ok have a look at this tools trueno
Next Topic:MA61 engine surging
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:04:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080289840698242 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.