Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) PRICE UPDATE****

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
inark
Regular

August 2004
FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) PRICE UPDATE**** Thu, 28 July 2005 04:31 Go to next message
Parts that are available which i purchased for the car which are also at Option1.
-sunroof $180
-hatch $80
-doors $120 a pair
-front ADM gaurds $190 a pair OR $110 each
-front ADM headlights $90 a pair OR $100 each
-JDM tail lights (early model i believe) $250

open to reasonable offers cause im not 100% on prices for em... but i know thats not too far off.

i have not seen ANY of these parts as i actually live in Melbourne. All parts are available to look at at Option1 Garage and should be in good working order.

Make an offer on the shell to the guys at Option1.

Email: sau.vic@gmail.com

Cheers,

Ni

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 04:26]

Send a private message to this user    
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: FS:: **** SHELL and PANEL AND LIGHTS BITS (QLD) **** Thu, 28 July 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude
any chance u got a bonnet?

Cheers
Choony
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS:: **** SHELL and PANEL AND LIGHTS BITS (QLD) **** Thu, 28 July 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm'd
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: **** SHELL and PANEL AND LIGHTS BITS (QLD) **** Thu, 28 July 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM answered.

only parts available are whats in the list but im pretty sure that Option1 have a bonnet from a trueno if that helps
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: **** SHELL and PANEL AND LIGHTS BITS (QLD) **** Wed, 03 August 2005 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wheres all these people whining about wanting a cheap shell??

i believe option1 are giving the shell away to anyone that wants it and can pick it up.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards (QLD) **** Thu, 04 August 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK Shell is gone... some parts sold.
1st post updated
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) **** Mon, 08 August 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
parts all back for sale.
if ur in QLD they can be viewed from Option 1 Garage...
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) PRICE UPDATE**** Wed, 17 August 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanna get rid of this stuff now asap so open to whatever offers.

oh and if someone wants some Trueno lights with motors make an offer .. theyre located in Melb
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) PRICE UPDATE**** Wed, 17 August 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got pics of the JDM rear lights mate?are these the redlines or not?

justin
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) PRICE UPDATE**** Wed, 17 August 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inark wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 14:31

-front ADM headlights $90 a pair OR $100 each

i would like the pair for $90
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) PRICE UPDATE**** Wed, 17 August 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll try and organise pics...

90s probably a bit lower than id go as a minimum but will keep it in mind.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) PRICE UPDATE**** Mon, 12 September 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys wanna get rid of this stuff now cause i really have no use for it... 600 the lot + postage if required. prefer pickup from Option1

IMPORTANT - i cant get on to this site unless im at work cause my pc at home wont let me log in for some reason so email is important if you need an answer

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 04:33]

GTV AE86
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) PRICE UPDATE**** Mon, 12 September 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent. And now am going to e-mail you too.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) PRICE UPDATE**** Mon, 12 September 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replied Smile
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) PRICE UPDATE**** Mon, 12 September 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U still got the hatch?, da condition.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: FS:: **** LIGHTS and Guards and Doors (QLD) PRICE UPDATE**** Mon, 12 September 2005 08:36 Go to previous message
will check what condition its in and try and get photos (not easy when the bits are in a different state)

oh and the doors and sunroof are listed on the option1garage.com.au site under accessories if u wanna check em out... as are the tail lights (listed as SOLD cause they were sold to me)

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 08:38]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:brand new ae86 kouki levin parkers $280 delivered, replace your old dull parkers with these bling 1s
Next Topic: M3 Style Wing CAMRY 1997-2001 TRD CAMRY SPOILER MAY FIT OTHER CARS!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:25:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054130554199219 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.