Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Who else loves unregistered shitboxes??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Who else loves unregistered shitboxes?? Thu, 28 July 2005 12:59 Go to next message
Who else has an unregistered car they use for burnouts/paddock bashing/rallying etc

I currently have a 4spd '85 corona wagon I got for free (running but out of reg) and I used to have an Auto '82 Gemini until we rolled it and before that an old '81 rolla.

We used to just use them to drive around my friends paddocks but recently we have made a small rallycross style track and also a jump lol which I may post some photos of.

We also use them for "midnight rallying" sessions on some nearby forestry roads which used to be used for the NSW rally champoinship until a few years ago

The Corona wagon we are currently using is has about 10 times better ride than the Gemini or old rolla but has an annoying tankslapping tendency, The gemini could recover from way more agressive slides than either of the other 2 but felt really flimsy and unsafe and the rolla was damn near un blowuppable. We tried to kill it's engine after the rust beacme too bad by putting in 20L of fuel and sitting a brick on the gas in neutral but it just continued to scream until running out of fuel!!!!

If you've never had the experience of driving a car when don't care whether or not you damage it, I suggest you try it, it's quite fun to see how much of a thrashing a car can actualy take
  Send a private message to this user    
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Who else loves unregistered shitboxes?? Thu, 28 July 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is the reason why i will be moving to the hills in a few years, get a decent sized property and have FUN!! Laughing

good work man, the fact that the rolla wouldnt blow up is soooo gold, and so damn true too
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who else loves unregistered shitboxes?? Fri, 29 July 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corona tank slapper yeah baby. I have taken my rona on dirt a couple of times, it quite fun to hang it out sideways and very easy too. Very Happy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who else loves unregistered shitboxes?? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:32 Go to previous message
i love them i've rolled and written off so many shitter cars !
it's great fun to drive like it's a dodgem car ! but be careful just because you did something crazy one doesn't mean it will work the 2nd time
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 carpet.
Next Topic:ok have a look at this tools trueno
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:25:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047650337219238 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.