Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DavisJD
Occasional Poster

November 2004
GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Fri, 29 July 2005 08:34 Go to next message
ey guys been on the phone to the guys from streeter in Queensland about the Streeter bodykits for the AE86, you know the 1!!!! Very nice kit!!! Anyway the kit costs $1200 for a single purchase, group buy though for 5-10 kits is $1000 and 10-15 kits is $850. So if enough people are interested this could be very worthwhile. Im only doing this for interest sake at the moment, and if there is enough of us i'l get this organised.
Anyway post any questions or if your interested up
*Note* the cars in the pics attached have flared guards which arent included with the kit, either is the rear wing, just the front and rear bumper and the sideskirts

PEOPLE INTERESTED SO FAR;
DavisJD
KOPDIS (only if 10+)
mnetb
taitran
racer
UUP-46X (only if 10+)
Dirty_Sanchez (only if 10+)
.wolfwood (only if 10+)
DRFTAE86 (Sideskirts Only)
springvale_boy (Sideskirts, Rear Bumper)
AEHachiRoku
ae86-100kw
Hachi2Muchi

Total Number Interested: 12

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=13585http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=13586http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=13587

Attachment: front1.jpg
(Size: 17.41KB, Downloaded 1120 time(s))
Attachment: IMGP7782.jpg
(Size: 72.59KB, Downloaded 1100 time(s))
Attachment: rear.jpg
(Size: 62.55KB, Downloaded 1100 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2005 07:01]

Send a private message to this user    
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Fri, 29 July 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im certainly up for one,and what would be the freight price to Melbourne, if say 10 people get it.

Cheers Tai
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Fri, 29 July 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do they sell the kit in individual pieces yet?
mnetb
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Fri, 29 July 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in Razz
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Fri, 29 July 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id be keen but only for $850 10+people
DavisJD
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sat, 30 July 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im in melbourne and i think they quoted $120 for a single kit for transport to melbourne, not sure how much for the lot. But i may be able to organise to get them down here a fair bit cheaper. Il call them and find out if they seperate the kits at all yet. But post up here what part you want because we might have a few ppl who want enough individual parts to get a whole kit! Anyway thanks for the interest guys, hope we can get enough people together!!!
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sat, 30 July 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DavisJD wrote on Sat, 30 July 2005 10:04

Il call them and find out if they seperate the kits at all yet. But post up here what part you want because we might have a few ppl who want enough individual parts to get a whole kit!

Yeh, good thinking. Smile
Well i want the sideskirts.
If any1 else is interested in the Front and/or the rear bummper
U'll have 1 more 'party' of interest.

And i'd say if the kit will cost $850
Seperated price would be:
- Front: $295
- Sides: $ 260 (this part is mine)
- Rear: $295

And if your in Melbourne i can split the shipping fee with
who ever buys the front and/or rear bumper. If your in another state, we can work sumthing out.

Cheers. Smile
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sat, 30 July 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if we could get enough ppl for the kit to cost $859 then i would be in.
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sat, 30 July 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd be in as well only if it goes 10+
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sun, 31 July 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

If you can get 10-15 ppl i would be quite interested!

Smile
DavisJD
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sun, 31 July 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like we could be getting enough to get the 10+ people, hehe wonder what the discount is for 15+!!! anyway keep letting us know. Il leave this open for another week or so for those to get interest and then il get down final figues, postage etc and we'l get our exact numbers for this group buy
lewy
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sun, 31 July 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so does this package include like brackets n indicator lenses n stuff... ive heard they are hard to make them fit on nicely too. is that true? Confused
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sun, 31 July 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm that is something i am concerned about too speaking to a few friends with AE's apparently the streeter kit is a bit of trouble to fit nicely
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sun, 31 July 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im up for the side skirts n rear bar Smile
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sun, 31 July 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apparently Ken was re-fabricating the sideskirts for a better fit. The original ones were moulded off the sideskirts for a car with flared guards, so they wouldnt fit a std car so well.

I guess we need to ask if this has been done yet, and if so which will we get?

Also, does this front bar go on with the ADM bumper brackets? or do we need JDM brackets?
DavisJD
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Mon, 01 August 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i just called them up, the guys say that the side skirts were designed for the standard guards and fit perfectly, it's the J-Blood kit that is for the flared guards. The kit has been re-fabricated so it all bolts on straight to the Australian AE86 Brackets, and has the option of clear or normal indicator lenses. All sounds pretty good! hehe, anyway any other questions or wateva let me know
AEHachiRoku
Regular

November 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Mon, 01 August 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am be interested. Ill get back to after ive checked my funds.

Cheers
Craig
ae86-100kw
Regular

May 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Mon, 01 August 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i m interest only if theres 10+ cheerz
DavisJD
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Mon, 01 August 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is looking good everybody, I'm expecting a few people of that interested list to drop off when it comes down to ordering. But looks like we could get the 10+, even 15+ which means more discounts!!!
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Mon, 01 August 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DavisJD wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 17:31

and has the option of clear or normal indicator lenses.

So are the the indicators already included in price or are they extra?.
Cheers, Tai

[Updated on: Mon, 01 August 2005 11:39]

Hachi2Muchi
Regular

August 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Mon, 01 August 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im definatly in...

Still not sure on how it works
Which state are you guys shipping to?

keep us updated

DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Tue, 02 August 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sum 1 get the front and rear bar so i can get the side skirts Very Happy

OR i could swap VERTEX side skirts for sum1s
streeter skirts? Very Happy

Anyone>?
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=13695

Attachment: VTX skirts.JPG
(Size: 6.14KB, Downloaded 694 time(s))

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Tue, 02 August 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
willing to sell those sideskirts seperate ronald?
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Tue, 02 August 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll need side skirts to replace them.... and the only others i found in Aus that i like are the streeter sides. (The 1's i wanted from japan will cost more to ship then the skirts them seleves Crying or Very Sad )
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Wed, 03 August 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So when is this going ahead, doesnt seem like there are anymore people interested Confused .

Free Bump
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Wed, 03 August 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've decided to go down a different route of kit, but my mate has decided he wants one for $850+shipping instead so still count me in although it will be my friend buying not me
DavisJD
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Wed, 03 August 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well considering we have the 10+ il get on the phone to them and get approximate shipping costs etc, Im hoping everybody with there name down really wants this because it would be great to have the 10+. Just so you all know im not making a $1 out of this, im doing it so i get my own kit cheaper to be hounest!!! hehe anyway il get on the phone to the Streeter now and get as much info asd i can and we'l go from there. By the way there is no extra kits been orderd or anything like that from me, so once we finalise this it's to late to put your hand up unless somebody wants to sell you one of there kits.

****UPDATE

There not answrering the phone!!!!, presumed there closed so il call tomoz!! haha

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2005 07:19]

taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Wed, 03 August 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im still in for the kit Wink if 10+.
Just hope others dont jump out.
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Thu, 04 August 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry scratch my name off the list Sad my mate doesnt want the kit anymore he has to finish his engine before blowing $ on the kit
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sat, 06 August 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Free bump!, this aint looking good. Confused
ae86-100kw
Regular

May 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sun, 07 August 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so when are we getting started
AZAE86
Regular

May 2002
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sun, 07 August 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeez guys just work a few extra shifts at mcdonalds and just buy the kit individually Wink
Hachi2Muchi
Regular

August 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sun, 07 August 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im willing to blow 800 big ones on this kit!
just say the word...
Willy86
Regular

May 2002
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sun, 07 August 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the bare kit black or white?
ae86-100kw
Regular

May 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Sun, 07 August 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so if where not getting started in a weeks time i am pulling out and buying my own cheerz Mad
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Mon, 08 August 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Willy86 wrote on Sun, 07 August 2005 23:23

Is the bare kit black or white?

bare kit is light blue

free bump*

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9577/043gr.jpg
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Mon, 08 August 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, Now ur just showing off Des ;P

Hehe jk.

Did those indicators come with the front bar?

-Jay
JIMMI
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Tue, 09 August 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count us in if theyre down to 850 bones.
keen as.

do these inc shipping to your door?
im located in Adelaide.

J
Hachi2Muchi
Regular

August 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Wed, 10 August 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anybody have any contact info for streeter in queensland?

thx
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Thu, 11 August 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can purchase kits through David Lawson if you wish, his nicknme is TRUENOSEDAN1 and he is located in Adelaide, so probably cheaper. call him on 0407-716-089 or P'M him, he's seems like a great guy.

Tai Tran
DavisJD
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Thu, 11 August 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey guys sorry i havent posted for a while, been extremly busy. Anywayplans have changed now so i wont be getting a kit for myself anymore. And i was only doing this to get the kit cheaper for myself not making money or anything like that. So with that said some one else is gona have to take ove rthe organising of this if you still wana go through with it.
This is Streeters number in queensland: 0755463033
Anyway sorry im backing out of this now. Good luck getting it organised every one.

mnetb
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Thu, 11 August 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm ...
Well, I'll go visit Streeters tomorrow since I have a day off and I'll see what I can do and ask the guys about prices and pictures and technical post stuff you guys posted.

Anyone still intrested about the kits still?

JIMMI
Newcomer

September 2004
icon14.gif  Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Fri, 12 August 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hachi2Muchi wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 09:39

You can purchase kits through David Lawson if you wish, his nicknme is TRUENOSEDAN1 and he is located in Adelaide, so probably cheaper. call him on 0407-716-089 or P'M him, he's seems like a great guy.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

how much did he pay for that plug?
foreskin ya fagerrrrrrt..!

fuck yas all then.
ill have one of legs kit when that STREEETER punk fucking gives him his prizes. Mad

mwa

[Updated on: Fri, 12 August 2005 05:11]

.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Wed, 24 August 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats going on with these kits?
mnetb
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Wed, 24 August 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The organizer isn't doing it anymore because he is busy and won't be getting the kit as well, so I talked to Ken from Streeters and he said that its actually 10 kits at $AU950, not sure how the original organizer got AU$850 though. (Does not include postage fee as well)

The kits come with the full nuts and bolts and he said that it fits perfectly to the aus sprinters.

He doesn't have kits at the moment so I can't take pictures of them but he mentioned that the indicators are optional extras selling at $AU60 a pair to suit the kit coming in either orange or clear colors.

So it comes down to if you guys are still interested or not. There is another thread that I made but doesnt seem to have any response since there is a price issue.
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Wed, 24 August 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i herd that he is chnaging the kit, he is changing the front bar so its about 1cm hight of the ground and so that you can fit the aus spec lights in them and some other shit, he told me this will not be one for a bout 2 moths. probably less is the gruop buy does go ahead...

im interested mainly in a front bar though
mnetb
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Wed, 24 August 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I am going to talk to him on Friday so I will ask him about it as well and see if I can put the price down. I will ask for the individual parts as well but I don't think a lot of people will still be intrested but we shall see.
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: GROUP BUY - AE86 Streeter BodyKit Wed, 24 August 2005 13:44 Go to previous message
ahh kool kool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MA70 Headlight assembly RH/LH
Next Topic:H4 headlight kit for KE70
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:16:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0093109607696533 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.