May 2003
now this is a burnout Thu, 16 June 2005 16:23 Go to next message
This is how us west aussies do burnouts Wink
http://antilag.com/videos/drags/dc05/banger_snakep it.wmv
  Send a private message to this user    
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Thu, 16 June 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice i feel sorry for that poor cefiro getting thrashed within an inch of its life
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Thu, 16 June 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.on.net/~method/drift/datto18si.gif

This is a burnout! Its from the Driftnats in Tassie last weekend.
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats awesome, and the driftnats burnout is awesome aswell!
Thanks
Troy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's it rainey !!!!!!!
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae95 wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 02:23

Average... Not that I have done better, but I have seen much much better!
acreese
Regular

May 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae95 wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 00:23

i am not sure its a big burnout. Moreso a series of medium burnouts. There was a number of times he / her stopped.

I think the rev limiter hampered his / her efforts.

Smile

-Adam
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errr

Kwinana snake pit pwns all j00 3457 5id3 pplz!

we have some very good hoon talent Smile

nice find Ian Smile

Eldar.O.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what the fuck is with nissan owners and a fucking rev limiter, the owners have absolutely no throttle control, any of them,

driver: nail it flat till it hit limiter
nishhhmo: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
driver: back off completely
nishhhmo: ah
driver: wait till it almost dies completely of revs, then nail it to the limiter again

all the same
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a guy that drifts a maroon R33 GTST running a RB26DETT and you here it as he goes round the track dadadadadadadadaadada as he bounces of the limiter all the way round.
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 09:26

http://users.on.net/~method/drift/datto18si.gif

This is a burnout! Its from the Driftnats in Tassie last weekend.

FJ20 powered 1600, intercooler like a truck, i wanna eat it Shocked
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why don't these dimwits grow up + learn how to drive ?
Sad Sad Sad

Any moron could do that with enough power under the bonnet.

My 2c !
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did he hit the wall to break the rear bar?

good way to waste your tyres not having fun. An a31 doing summernats style burnouts errr..... nah. Leave that for the torry's and the cortina's.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightdevil wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 16:13

good way to waste your tyres not having fun. An a31 doing summernats style burnouts errr..... nah. Leave that for the torry's and the cortina's.

either he hit the wall, or he shredded one of the tyres and a chunk ripped the rather rare bumper to all shit.

im all for a little controlled burnout, but 3 and a half minutes is overdoing it.

Eldar.O.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDCelica wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 15:58

Sad Sad Sad

My 2c !

nightdevil wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 16:13

nah shredded tyre killed it

its a burnout comp, what do u expect?
1stGen
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i may sound like a gimp, but with that first video, revving the engine like that for 3 minutes or so, wouldnt that damage or wear something out? also spinning the wheels at that speed for that amount of time and applying the brake, wouldnt that stuff the brakes up? or would that car only have front brakes...
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those tyres get a hammering,
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 17 June 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw that car at coastals. wasnt sounding too good. I dont understand why he kept bouncing it off the rev limiter???
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Sat, 18 June 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To keep a burnout going in my car it has to be doing 5 grand upwards.
it was a bit long tho.
1st i was like oh awesome but later on into it i was more "oh don't say he's started again !"

Call be a bogan but i like a good burnout but i've got a short attention span so 30 seconds max !
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Sat, 18 June 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1stGen wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 19:50

i may sound like a gimp, but with that first video, revving the engine like that for 3 minutes or so, wouldnt that damage or wear something out? also spinning the wheels at that speed for that amount of time and applying the brake, wouldnt that stuff the brakes up? or would that car only have front brakes...

yes unless you have an water spray on the i/c it would heat soak
yes the rear brake pads get fried
and probably not unless it had a line locker
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: now this is a burnout Sat, 18 June 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Burnouts are some of the worst conditions you can put a car under because there is no load on the engine it can basically free rev. This is why in hardcore drag cars they limit the amount the throttle can open during the burnout.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Sat, 18 June 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay, burnouts Rolling Eyes
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Sat, 18 June 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
last time i went to the drags i just did a no break burnout? as in i didn't hit the breaks to stop the car. i just reved it until it got near the start line. Just backing of near 6 pushing the pedal down at 4. it worked pretty good. is this any better for car care? that would only fry tires right?
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: now this is a burnout Tue, 21 June 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I must say the tassie one looks betterererere Smiley =
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Tue, 21 June 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im a little scared of giving my car a go. I see all the nice utes and supercharged v8's that rip up and they all leave with a blown radiator or body work damage.I dont think I would like to fuck a motor over some rubber. I would rather take it down the qtr.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Tue, 21 June 2005 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bogans form of engineering testing Wink
see if i can find me bogan engineering a falcon about to go to the wreckers
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: now this is a burnout Wed, 22 June 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 15:06

last time i went to the drags i just did a no break burnout? as in i didn't hit the breaks to stop the car. i just reved it until it got near the start line. Just backing of near 6 pushing the pedal down at 4. it worked pretty good. is this any better for car care? that would only fry tires right?

thats a good idea, just dont go over board, even better would be sticking it in 2nd or 3rd, do a line lock in the water for a sec to get the wheels to max speed and then back off the brake and go forward,

[quote title=chris davey wrote]
Burnouts are some of the worst conditions you can put a car under because there is no load on the engine it can basically free rev. This is why in hardcore drag cars they limit the amount the throttle can open during the burnout. [quote]

apparently a 3 min burnout is 6 months normal wear and tear
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Wed, 22 June 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why bother having a rev limiter to stop ur car over revving and fucking itself when its going to fuck itself revving for 3 minutes anyway.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: now this is a burnout Wed, 22 June 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet car and sweet burnout...

Shame about the rear bumper...
on_b00st
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Wed, 22 June 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go easy guys....For starters there is nothing wrong with Nissan drivers....and secondly that guy was in a burnout comp....obviously if he drives that car he knows what is happening to the engine while he is doing this...so lay off..I'm sure if you would go all out in a burnout comp to
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Wed, 22 June 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was fucken pointless waist of everything. What a fag. I hate burnout tossers.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Wed, 22 June 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah... i'm gonna vote Booring... i only watched the end to see the bumper die... ripping a skid is fair enough at a lonley intersection out in the middle of no-where, but to go that far... meh...
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Wed, 22 June 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 20:10

That was fucken pointless waist of everything. What a fag. I hate burnout tossers.

Hahahaha and you like guys who put it sideways so they can go faster around a track and do massive skids. Rolling Eyes....JOKES! ITS OK! I like drifting lol! Laughing
Thanks
Troy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Wed, 22 June 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At least there is some skill involved instead of mindless car abuse. I could sit there and do a burnout with my 4ac. Big deal
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Wed, 22 June 2005 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To do a really good burnout requires skill except alot of the times you just have to have alot of power. And yes I do agree drifting requires alot of skill.
Thanks
Troy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Wed, 22 June 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boofis wrote on Thu, 23 June 2005 07:10

To do a really good burnout requires skill

Laughing please explain your theory
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Thu, 23 June 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not bad, but have seen better Razz

Always hitting that rev limiter Laughing
Rona_Drifter
Regular

March 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 29 July 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDCelica wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 17:58

Sad Sad Sad

My 2c !

Yeah well the 2c is cheap and shitty, Your just cut cuz u drive a FWD. You grow up and go drive a real car. a RWD.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 29 July 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused
WTF was that dribble mate?
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 29 July 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rona_Drifter wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 21:42

Sad Sad Sad

My 2c !

Yeah well the 2c is cheap and shitty, Your just cut cuz u drive a FWD. You grow up and go drive a real car. a RWD.

ok, by 2c he meant 2 cents, not the engine 2c Laughing
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 29 July 2005 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sad Sad Sad

My 2c !

How's the Echo going?
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Fri, 29 July 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahhaa...

Hmmm, he seems to have smoke coming from somewhere around his muffler, could he be running a bit too rich? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Got boring after 30 seconds! I sorta loose interest when there is excessive wear and the cars not even in motion, sorta a bit pointless. No doubt there is a lot of smoke but there is little personally in terms of entertainment, the car is in hell bouncin off rev limiter and not moving (that couldn't be good for any engine).

How would it be different sitting at 6000 (or revlimiter) the whole way around a track for 3 minutes? I reckon not one person would even dare do that to their car. I reckon its more than 6 months of wear.

mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Sat, 30 July 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, that screamer on the Rb25 sounds nice... I want one....
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: now this is a burnout Sat, 30 July 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC stop using my wifes pic in youe avtar.
lmao
mick
Rona_Drifter
Regular

March 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Sat, 30 July 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, As far as i know there's no such thing as a 2c engine. there is a 2S-C. i know it meant 2 cents. i just hate it when people bag out burnouts, they go off! and the people that r the ones complaining r front wheel drivers. anyway! I was one of those people for a couple weeks, the echo is fun i guess. (as in i get 2nd spinning from the lights on the limiter right up to 90k's) But like all fwd's boring cuz the rear never wants to break free. But keep that a secret... my sis would kill me if she knew i thrashed her car lol Very Happy
Rona_Drifter
Regular

March 2005
Re: now this is a burnout Sat, 30 July 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, As far as i know there's no such thing as a 2c engine. there is a 2S-C. i know it meant 2 cents. i just hate it when people bag out burnouts, they go off! and the people that r the ones complaining r front wheel drivers. anyway! I was one of those people for a couple weeks, the echo is fun i guess. (as in i get 2nd spinning from the lights on the limiter right up to 90k's) But like all fwd's boring cuz the rear never wants to break free. But keep that a secret... my sis would kill me if she knew i thrashed her car lol Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Mon, 01 August 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-ST162 wrote on Sat, 30 July 2005 09:44

How would it be different sitting at 6000 (or revlimiter) the whole way around a track for 3 minutes? I reckon not one person would even dare do that to their car. I reckon its more than 6 months of wear.

you obvioulsy haven't seen some of the drifters, i have seen a guy in a white silvia that sounded like it had an rb in it and also a maroon r33 with an RB26 in it, and whenever he is on the throttle he is pretty much just off the the limiter on bouncing on it.
Dah Dah Dah ahh the poor car.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: now this is a burnout Mon, 01 August 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But mate, that's drifting... It's cool and its not
Evan wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 21:45

mindless car abuse.

Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Mon, 01 August 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 12:33

But mate, that's drifting... It's cool and its not
Evan wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 21:45

mindless car abuse.

Razz

hehehe yeah but there are still plenty of ppl out there hat manage to do it without bouncing the car off the limiter the whole way round the track.
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: now this is a burnout Mon, 01 August 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Your just cut cuz u drive a FWD. You grow up and go drive a real car. a RWD.

Mate you couldn't drive a finger up your ass with a kilo of grease.

You're a bogan.
Go back to Nambour.
You don't know anything about driving let alone drifting.

[Updated on: Mon, 01 August 2005 02:51]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Mon, 01 August 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rona_Drifter wrote on Sat, 30 July 2005 21:05

But like all fwd's boring cuz the rear never wants to break free. But keep that a secret... my sis would kill me if she knew i thrashed her car lol Very Happy [/font][/size]

Take a drive of a 205 GTI or any french fwd for the matter, full throttle balance lift off mid corner, and tell me the arse doesn't wanna step out or doesn't do it for that matter
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: now this is a burnout Mon, 01 August 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Link don't work.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: now this is a burnout Mon, 01 August 2005 06:51 Go to previous message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 12:54

Rona_Drifter wrote on Sat, 30 July 2005 21:05

But like all fwd's boring cuz the rear never wants to break free. But keep that a secret... my sis would kill me if she knew i thrashed her car lol Very Happy [/font][/size]

Take a drive of a 205 GTI or any french fwd for the matter, full throttle balance lift off mid corner, and tell me the arse doesn't wanna step out or doesn't do it for that matter

N13 pulsar
fwd mazda 323
ford festiva 96 model.

All fwd all will kick the arse end out.

I say it's his car if he wants to smoke them up then go for it i don't mind the odd burnout but i won't do it everyday as my name is mookie no bob jane.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Felfish Prick hit my Girl Friends car and drove off!!!
Next Topic:year model
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:37:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010621070861816 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.