Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Supra cruse Mk3's Sun, 17 July 2005 08:33 Go to next message
is any 1 interrested in a supra cruze Mk3's I would love to see heeps of theas as I have jsut brought mine
in perth that is
  Send a private message to this user  
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Sun, 17 July 2005 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt mind bro got one too have had it for 4 years. Razz
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Mon, 18 July 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i bring my RA65 ?!
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Mon, 18 July 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if we get more people interrested we should do it and BBQ inbetween yer lets get this going need more than 2 people thow lol
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Mon, 18 July 2005 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah this sounds good, exclusively a70's is s good idea, cause usually we get heaps of a80's lookin down on us...

im in and i could plug this on sf.com.au if need be.
VeeP
Regular

May 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Mon, 18 July 2005 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i got a GZ20 - can i come?

hey comeon its the same generation as a A70 . .. pllzzzzz!
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Mon, 18 July 2005 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i feel that we shouldnt be too exclusive maybe a Toyota sports enthusiast cruize would be the best way to go that way it'll give us a chance to learn more about toyota's. Razz
Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Mon, 18 July 2005 18:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey COFF33 and VeeP if it was up to me id let ya come with but id didnt start the thread so lets see how it goes ? hmm....
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Tue, 19 July 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt mind having Z20 soarers on the cruise!

every cruise ive been on whether it be a supra cruise or toymods cruise or whatever the range of cars has been too big, we need to do something different for once, something special for our cars so i think on one occasion we could have a 70/20 series cruise exclusive to A70 supras and Z20 soarers...

thinking different again maybe a cruise for 7M/1G/1J powered cars!
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Tue, 19 July 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm LOL I just want to go for a cruze never been on 1
well umm yer the 80's are nice but the 70's still go hard
yes I am definately open for a certain types of toyoters only
shall we make it a definate cruze DATE ????
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Tue, 19 July 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in, if it can get set up...
dayzii
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Wed, 20 July 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im there but we need date/time/location
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Wed, 20 July 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well there is a suprawa cruise possibly comming up next month so we dont want to set it too late, on the other hand usually the best cruises with the best turnouts are ones with plenty of notice...

i rekon a A70/Z20 cruise is a great idea.
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Wed, 20 July 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another cruze next month is there hmmmm well lets start with september 24th that should be heeps of time what do you people think
Mofo III where and how can i find out about this other cruze your talking about
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Wed, 20 July 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you own a supra and live in wa...

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/SupraWA/

its a mail list mainly, but we do have cruises and when they happen they are usually pretty special.
dayzii
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 21 July 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok its pretty obvious that there is interest in this.

I motion that we set a date.

how bout monday evening the 1st of august?

Why monday? well lack of trafic on roads thus lack of police attention. Evil or Very Mad
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 21 July 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats one of the main decisions we will have to make, night or day, weekday or weekend, and of course a date!
i prefer day cruises cause everything is more visible, cars are much more photogenic ect ect... but night time cruises have that 'underground' feel to them, although i doubt we would get a better turnout than a day time cruise.
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 21 July 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm night run na im not realy up for that weeknights are abit hard for me (work)
dayzii
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Sat, 23 July 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok how bout a sunday in a few weeks?
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Sat, 23 July 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sunday is totaly fine for me I just dont wanna clash a date with another cruze what about august 14th thats a sunday come on people we need to all agree on a date Smile
I sooo want this cruse
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Sun, 24 July 2005 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool yeah just spotted this 1 , mk3 / z20 cruise sounds good
VeeP
Regular

May 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Sun, 24 July 2005 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit yeah im in,

except cant be daytime of sunday August 7th. . . .
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Mon, 25 July 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yeah, top idea i in for sure got a couple of other mates with 70's that may come too let me know a time and date...

shit yeah sounds like a great idea Smile Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Tue, 26 July 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mofo III wrote on Tue, 19 July 2005 11:02

thinking different again maybe a cruise for 7M/1G/1J powered cars!

What, no love for the 1UZ ?
dayzii
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Tue, 26 July 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im thinking it should be a a70/z20 cruise

in late august?
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
icon10.gif  Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Tue, 26 July 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im loving the feedback guys the more the better and the more A70's I see the better OK we realy need a date iv asked if the 14th was ok but no 1 has realy said anything about it yet ?? if a sunday is no good for most we can change Smile lets start with ideas on location routs and stops ect (for 1 thing I havnt done a cruze yet) so we need INFO guys let me have it
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Tue, 26 July 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt really rely on any input, people just expect you to write the map and set the date...

you could *borrow* a map already written from another car group.

i work both weekend afternoons so i cant really commit to anything, nor suggest a date. ill leave that up to you guys.

good luck.
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Wed, 27 July 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, my bro recently went on a Sprintah cruise with Perth Ae86, he still got their map/cruise route.. he said it was a great cruise and im sure nobody will mind if we "borrow" their route..

it consists of a bit of normal roads and some twisty stuff through Kalamunda... MMM corners are fun Very Happy Very Happy i will get more details about their route if people are intersted...

As far as a date i can go anytime aslong as its not the weekend of 26th August.. gotta go to hospital..

Jurek
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Wed, 27 July 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer man a cruise route map would be sweet let us know when you get it I am only asking because as I have said I have never done a cruze B4 so I trying my best
are long fast cruzes better than slow short 1s do we whant a BBQ at the end? and yer we def need a map as i realy only know south of perth " Very Happy
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Wed, 27 July 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in for sure Smile

- Chris.
zombie
Occasional Poster

July 2005

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Wed, 27 July 2005 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finally signed up for toymods, just to post in this thread Razz

so do we have a definate time/date for this cruise?
aslong as I'm not otherwise engaged I'll be along
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 28 July 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the SupraWA cruise will probably be scheduled for late August, so i would either make this cruise mid august (2 weeks+) or go for September. either way pull yas fingers out! Smile

EDIT: i would probably forget about the supraWA cruise altogether, it hasnt been organised nor a date set so it could happen anytime or not even happen at all.

dont worry about it just make a date that everyone is ok with.

sometime in august would be great.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 July 2005 02:26]

Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 28 July 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey been reading the posts
so far as far as dates go we have
NOT 7th aug NOT 14th aug NOT 26,27,28 aug

some suggestions are Sep 24 or Mon 1st Aug (prob too early)

i been thinking that mid September would be best so we all got time to get our shit together.. I will provide a possible cruise route later tonight and PM yaz with it or post it..

Thinking weekend day would be best but please give suggestions.

I propose Saturday 10th September day cruise..

come on people this could be an awesome cruise, lets make this shit happen
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 28 July 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok thats it final the date is now going to be the 20th of august its a saturday and its just over 3 weeks away pleanty of time and if SUPRAWA have a cruse aswell hopefully its not the same day you get to go for 2 cruzes then Smile OK time start midday ?? I need some maps to people PM me with em please Smile
THIS is GUNNA be sweet
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 28 July 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you go for a time after 1pm the chances of me attending will be much much greater than if its before 1pm

i dont finish work till 12:30
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 28 July 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm well i want as meney to come as possible so if 1 helps you man 1 it is
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 28 July 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i feel speeeeeeshal.

spread the word fellas, seventy series supras and soarers... BOOYAW!!
VeeP
Regular

May 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 28 July 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aight so 20th of AUgust it is, sweet
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 28 July 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quick, someone check to see if there are any important events on the 20th!?
zombie
Occasional Poster

July 2005

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 28 July 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mofo III wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 22:15

what could be more important than this? Razz
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 28 July 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[/quote]
what could be more important than this? Razz[/quote]

DAM RIGHT
I still havent been PM maps yet peoples Smile
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Fri, 29 July 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet 20th it is, nothing else on if you have other plans tell the others to get fucked..
also i got a map, sorry i didnt PM earlier but i got waaaay to pissed last night to use a computer.. i will post the route later in the arvo..

stomps

earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Fri, 29 July 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mofo III wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 22:15

Yeah, OST Dyno Day at Hyperdrive is on the 20th.
It starts at 10am, so if the cruise starts at 1pm then I might make it depending on how far away the start point is from Malaga.

- Chris.
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Fri, 29 July 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAM i forgot about the OST day do you think it will effect the cruze NAAA YOU have to come when is there been a cruze like this Smile
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Fri, 29 July 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't miss the dyno day, besides I've allready paid in full.
But..like I said if the cruise starts at 1pm and the dyno day starts at 10am, I should be able to have my run and get to the start point before people leave, all depends on where it starts from. Although, I don't think the dyno day will go for 3 hours.

- Chris.
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Fri, 29 July 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there gonna be anyone else effected by the dyno day?? If not maybe we can start later at like 2 or 3.. if many people affected then may have to change date..

ps got map but my scanner is fukt so i will post tomora.. soz
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Fri, 29 July 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't know.
I know there's a GA70 and an MZ21 going to the dyno day, not sure if they're going to this cruise.
- Chris.
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Fri, 29 July 2005 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMIT maybe we should reschedual or a later time 3:00 start ??
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Fri, 29 July 2005 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've posted a reply on the dyno day thread for people interested in coming to this cruise to hop on this thread and let you know. That way you can know whether to reschedule or put forward the start time.
I still think your time of 1pm is fine.
Regards,
Chris.
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Fri, 29 July 2005 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for that man
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Sat, 30 July 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
think i might be up for it. im going down the dyno day aswell, but wouldnt mind catching up with some mk3's and sora's on a cruise.
Good to see wot else is crankin round the streets of perth.

Cheers
Matty
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Sat, 30 July 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, iam not sure as to when the dyno day will end, but iam sure that it could be finished by 2

we have close to 17 cars, depending on how long it takes to strap down cars, i could say it wont take that long, but a 1pm cruise will be cutting it toight.

RWD cars will be going first before the FWD cars, so you supra guys will be able to leave early

since iam planning this dyno day, iam not sure if i can come, i would love to tho, as it sound sweet!!
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Sat, 30 July 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok im trying my hardest to make the day and time fit for every 1 im going to push it to 3:00pm start as I can see that the OST need the time sorry guilty_19 bout that but would love to see you there for the cruze
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Sat, 30 July 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twilight cruise into the hills..........i like it........maybe i can get some decent pics of my car Razz
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Tue, 02 August 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys here is a possible cruise route, i will pm some of you. if you want me to pm you with it just ask.. I will also try to post it on here, i have had trouble with doing this before so please let me know if it dont work..
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Tue, 02 August 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm please Very Happy
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Tue, 02 August 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e-mail sent.. sorry but it wouldnt let me attach the file, let me know if you get it.. ALSO if you wouldnt mind posting it for me that would be great, for some reason it wouldnt let me do it.. Sad

IF anyone else wants a copy gimme your e-mail address and i will send it
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Tue, 02 August 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stomps thanks heeps man as this is my fisrt cruze I am going to go with the map you supplied me (thanks heeps by the way) as I have changes the time to 3:00pm looks like the cruze will go into dusk Smile now the map im thinking ill print it out and photocopy it for the start point witch is burswood and hand it out
Im thinking of starting a new thread to get people to state if there coming and the car thay will be using Smile
THIS IS GUNNA ROCK
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 18 August 2005 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok its getting close now, ive already checked with a few people to see if they are comming and their first question is "Where is the start point?" i know its been covered in one of the last posts but i think its a good idea to make all the necessary information as easily accessible as possible to people looking to attend. so perharps include the start point and time and perharps the ost dyno day in the first post of the 2 threads associated with this cruise ect ect.

Smile
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra cruse Mk3's Thu, 18 August 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ok the start piont is at the burswood dome car park
please be there by 3:00pm
its on THIS SATURDAY the 20th
OMG how could people forget about this cruze Shocked
I will have a print out of the map route for the day
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Perth Celica Cruise - 21st of November
Next Topic:my apology
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:15:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084989070892334 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.