Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MRSECA
Regular

June 2003
4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Sun, 31 July 2005 01:12 Go to next message
hey guys im sellin my 15 inch jaycar sub. its not the venom and its the double magnet series. the current version retails for $349 unboxed i think on jaycar.com.au. this is probably a year older than that. has not been run for more than 6 months. previously in my swift it broke the window hinge on the rear quarter windows at half gain with a response amp.immaculate condition, no marks anywhere. absolutely love the thing, but i need a smaller box/sub as my new car needs boot space for targas. for this reason, im after $200 for the sub, or willing to swap for 12" in a small box with adjustment on buyers behalf. if interested my msn is mr_Sx@hotmail.com
pics and specs coming. cheers guys.
  Send a private message to this user    
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Sun, 31 July 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a 600w clarion 12" in box

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/811/sub11ox.jpg

SORRY BOUT CRUSTYNESS OF PIC CAN GET BETTER ONE IF YOU WANT

dimensions
44 x long
36 x height
30 x deep

i'd have all the stats for the sub but the clarion site is down
roughly its

600 watts power handling
o Injection poly propylene titanium coated cone
o Foam rubber surround
o Chromed metal basket
o Single voice coil

if you interested in swap let me know...
what kinda power do you need to have to run the 15??

[Updated on: Sun, 31 July 2005 08:39]

MRSECA
Regular

June 2003
Re: 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Sun, 31 July 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man

possibly interested though id want an adjustment for that thing lol. either way youre up in newcastle im down here lol

power i think around 350-400rms.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Mon, 01 August 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i cant do it... just run into shit load of trouble with engine so i'm gonna have to save all my pennies for that....sorry dude
MRSECA
Regular

June 2003
Re: 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Wed, 03 August 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ur right champ,

if any1 else is interested let us know.

will sell as a package with 2x150 (1x450rms)jaycar amp for $350 if any1s interested in that.wont seperate the amp at this stage.
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Sat, 13 August 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have 2 12inch sony xplod subs still in my bmw. would u b interested in a trade?
MRSECA
Regular

June 2003
Re: 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Sun, 14 August 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah man sorry..
im selling it because i need a smaller box to free up bootspace.
getting 2x12s would defeat the purpose and id need another amp and it wouldnt be as loud. but thanks anyways.
MRSECA
Regular

June 2003
Re: 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Thu, 18 August 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumppppppp
TRU32U
Regular

June 2004

Re: 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Mon, 22 August 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey are you willing to sepeerate the amp now?
if so post up some piks plzz?
MRSECA
Regular

June 2003
Re: 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Mon, 12 September 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump this stuff is still on offer if anyones interested let me know thanks.
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Sat, 17 September 2005 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got a single 12" kenwood sub in a box... im not sure of specs of it but it cranks with only 150rms in a 4runner (big cabin space to cover...).. how much adjustment would u be after with it??

cheers

chris
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: 4Sale/Swap: 15 inch jaycar precision double magnet sub in enclosure (syd) Sun, 25 September 2005 09:46 Go to previous message
dam postage Mad
do u know how much it would be to brissie?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4AGZE random electricals and plugs
Next Topic:FS: CDX-680 Pioneer 6 CD stacker
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:05:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049118995666504 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.