Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sweathers
Regular

May 2002

FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Sun, 31 July 2005 11:47 Go to next message
REPOST: WENT OVERSEAS AND MISSED ORIGINAL REPLYS. UNIT IN EXACT SAME CONDITION.

Instant: 200
Reserve: 150

"The WHEELMAN is easy to ride and can travel accross the same terrain as a mountain bike. The front wheel pivots on a muti axis giving excellent steering capabilities. The engine is protected by a stainless steel grind plate which supports the motor and drive train. It is equiped with an automatic brake which slows the board down once the throttle is released. Hand controller operates the throttle and has a kill switch"

FEATURES:
43cc 2 Stroke Motor
90kgs Carrying Capacity
40 km/hr Speed
1 litre fuel tank
14inch wheels
1.1mt long x 50cm high x 39cm wide.

More information: http://www.wheelman.com.au
Pictures: http://www.sweathers.com/wheelman/

Selling because I have used it once or twice, impulse purchase. In great condition. Cost me about $450 new.

Pickup Preferred, Northern Beaches, Sydney.

Regards,
Jim
  Send a private message to this user    
Icarus
Regular

October 2004

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Mon, 01 August 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jim,

I replied last time and was keen. What's the weight of it? I'm up in QLD and was keen to check postage costs before I bought it.

Cheers,
David
sweathers
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Mon, 01 August 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey David,

I think it weights about 18kg, but I can check it on the scales when I get home.

Regards,
Jim
Icarus
Regular

October 2004

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Tue, 02 August 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day Jim,

Did you have a chance to weigh it at all? Also, could I grab your postcode so I can get a quote for postage please?

Cheers,
David
sweathers
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Tue, 02 August 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Afternoon David,

I'd say 25kg to be safe, and Im located in Frenchs Forest (2086).
Also count on having to purchase some packaging if your not having it couriered.

Regards,
Jim
Icarus
Regular

October 2004

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Tue, 02 August 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers Jim,

You wouldn't have an account with any couriers or do you recommend any couriers at all?

Aust. Post only carries parcels up to 20kg ($30 {for 20kg} to my place).

I tried a few of the major courier websites but I can only get quotes if I am a business. I called our admin officer at work and we don't have any accounts with any companies either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
David
sweathers
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Wed, 03 August 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Icarus,

Sorry to say I don't have an account with any couriers.

I have however used couriers without needing an account before, and my only recommendation would be for "Couriers, Please!".

Regards,
Jim
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Thu, 04 August 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try "busfreight" too.

and usually the cost of shipping large packages is worked out by volume, not weight.

when i sent my bumper over east, the weight didnt matter, the cost was done by volume.

hope this helps.

Eldar.O.
Icarus
Regular

October 2004

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Fri, 05 August 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it does, thanks EldarO!

It's $34 up to 20 KG and $5 extra for each kg, couldn't see the prices for volume though? It sounds like it will be quicker than Aussie Post though..

Jim, would it possible to get an exact weight of the wheelman (if it's still avaiable) please?

Cheers,
David
sweathers
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Fri, 05 August 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The unit by itself weighs 22.2kg. This is without packing, and packing costs/logistics will need to be arranged by the buyer.

Looking to wrap this up this weekend.

Regards,
Jim
Rising Star
Regular

February 2005
Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Fri, 05 August 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is the weight handling on this thing?
like how big of ppl can it carry
is it a genuine wheelman or a copy?

thanks Wayne
sweathers
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Sat, 06 August 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"90kgs Carrying Capacity"

To be honest, Im not sure on the authenticity. It came with a Wheelman instruction booklet, but it was very Chinglish. I didn't purchase it from Wheelman directly, but I can't see any difference or nothing has lead me to believe it isnt.

Regards,
Jim
Rising Star
Regular

February 2005
Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Sat, 06 August 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i'm a lil 2 big for it
otherwise i woulda got it
thanks
sweathers
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Sun, 07 August 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 has the highest bid thus far at $150.

Closing soon.

Jim
sweathers
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Fri, 12 August 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 has bowed out, putting item on eBay.
Icarus
Regular

October 2004

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Sat, 13 August 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you do it packed and delivered to me for $210? I can transfer the cash to your account if this is ok?

Busfreight, post or courier is cool..
sweathers
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: Wheelman 43cc Ride-On "Snowboard" (REPOST) Sun, 14 August 2005 00:33 Go to previous message
My apologies, item was sold yesterday.

Thanks,
Jim
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:JZX90 stuff
Next Topic:EOI: Arai Helmet
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:03:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064589977264404 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar