Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Sun, 10 July 2005 13:46 Go to next message
after killing my little old t18, i decided to find something slow and cruisy for a while.
i have always had a thing for these old wagons, was after a stock one, but all i could find was a spare one luke (stitt) had that has been sitting in his yard the past 10 years.
to my suprise it actually turned out having a 5mge and a W50 Shocked , so it might not be so slow and cruisy after all...
but anyway, im going to clean her up and get on with it, i'de say no more drift for a while though...
plans?
im aiming to get the thing running this week, and get the brakes and clutch working, and if i have time ill clean her out and give it a very quick black spray job!

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5238/crown8ug.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9296/crown27mf.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 11 July 2005 01:19] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Jesse's new ride- MX53 crown wagon! Sun, 10 July 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I looked at the pictures before I read the text and thought - "Hmmmm, that looks familiar?!?" And what is it with you and black paint?!?!?!?!?!? Laughing
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 11 July 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Mon, 11 July 2005 01:19

I looked at the pictures before I read the text and thought - "Hmmmm, that looks familiar?!?" And what is it with you and black paint?!?!?!?!?!? Laughing

i like it Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 11 July 2005 01:22]

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 11 July 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck with it jesse

it will be a good car it just needs some TLC

if you need more of a hand let me know

Can't wait to have it out on cruise's when I get mine going again
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 11 July 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks good man.

Also, it appears that the Crown came off the trailor abit easier than Whitchy's Corolla!! Rolling Eyes
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 11 July 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 11 July 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhhh.... Now that is what I like to see...

Black, glitter, dish, Slammed... P.I.M.P. Cool

How did you get Stitt to part with one???
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MX53 crown wagon! Mon, 11 July 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Mon, 11 July 2005 01:19

And what is it with you and black paint?!?!?!?!?!? Laughing

i think hes still got about 4L of the stuff left! haha
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MX53 crown wagon! Mon, 11 July 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's HAWT!

nice jobbie scoring it off Stitt! Very Happy
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 11 July 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Mon, 11 July 2005 21:45

How did you get Stitt to part with one???

Well that is the multi millon dollar question. I reckon Jesse is Pretty privledged as that one is the first and probably the only crown Wagon that I would sell.

Will be good to get he two pimping rides out together.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 11 July 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice corona says stuff having it as a nice cruiser, stuff pimpin it out, drift it, be different. New paint, lowered stiff suspension, lsd, strip interior and 1jzgte. Wink
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 11 July 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 12 July 2005 09:37

Nice corona says stuff having it as a nice cruiser, stuff pimpin it out, drift it, be different. New paint, lowered stiff suspension, lsd, strip interior and 1jzgte. Wink

Good idea, only down fall is the conversion to rack and pinion.
One reason is to make hte turbo's fit and the other is the 5 turns lock to lock that the car has.

LSD + 110rwkw + no power steer + 5 turns Lock to lock + Twisty road = Stitt's car off the road.

They aren't exactley nimble creatures.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 11 July 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but on a track its a bit safer not as much to hit aparts from the walls Laughing.
Oh and if you really wanna get serious about weight reduction you could turn it into a ute Evil or Very Mad just need some serious bracing to strengthen it up.
SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 12 July 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no NO not a ute! this is a beautiful car, paint and mags thats all! oh and blackest tint u can get!! Wink
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 12 July 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked weight reduction? race track? rack and pinion???

noooooooooooooooo

this is my cruiser, im hopeing to not go any further than as simon said, slammed, black, glittery, dish, and some dark tints!
and MAYBE a MA61 LSD.
hopefully after that ill be able to stop myself from going crazy again.

but yes ill definately still be up for some cruises!
if anyone can think of some cool and oringinal ideas i can do, throw em at me, for example im going to put the cd player unit in the glove box, with wires tapped into the old connection to the detachable face, which im going to run inside the trim up to the drivers side sun visor where my cd face will be mounted inside! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Thu, 14 July 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds stupid but if u want inspiration watch Pimp My Ride on MTV they go a little bit too far and do the same sorta style everytime but there are a few cool things they come up with and the little things they do give u ideas to build off.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Sun, 17 July 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do it up a nice Pimpin style, then it can become your tow car for your next drift weapon of choice Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Sun, 17 July 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jesse,

Did my eyes decieve me or is this thing already black???

If you going the different way... Find out if you can easily get parts for your head unit and get the support structure for the face plate and mount that in the visor. then run a ribbon style wire back to the H\U this way you keep the decachable feature and make the setup more reliable. Seems to be a growing trend this type of install.

If you are looking for ideas the best way is to get some mates over, get a 44gallon drum, light up a fire, stand aroud the car and let the ideas flow.

You should at least deck out the rear with some speakers, mood neons and a suedo mattress. Dat wayz wen da ladiez come ova to da mobi at da redz to getz da numbahs, dey seez da pimp menz business. youz can say dat itz only just been put in and ain't been testd and they should be proud to be selected to be da first to test da bouncin' room..... alliight... Cool
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae80 wrote on Mon, 11 July 2005 12:33

Looks good man.

Also, it appears that the Crown came off the trailor abit easier than Whitchy's Corolla!! Rolling Eyes

lol that was an experience,
good luck with it tho jesse, cant ewait to see u on some cruises

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2005 00:03]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Black paint, blacker than black tint on the windows, and highly polished chrome trimmings would make this thing look absolutely awesome. Smile
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 hours, $60 and 10 spray cans later, and shes metallic charcoal
looks dam good u wouldnt pick it for a pressure pack job
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/361/hearse16km.jpg
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1153/hearse20rk.jpg
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8422/hearse33dc.jpg
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit Jesse

crown wagon > pimp my ride Laughing
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell me about the pimp factor, i have hoes knockin on the door every day begging for work
this thing is just screaming for black tints, dropped 3 inch and some inpractically large wheels and a big dirty sticker on the back - SLUTS R US- (also available for funeral car rental)

i thought my t-18 was a head turner, its already getting looks from every second car that drives past it, followed by a thumbs up or a smile by the driver

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2005 07:00]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks wicked. cant wait to see some lowered suspension and some ludicrously big dished wheels
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks awsome Dude

I do like them Black

its getting me keen to get mine back and going.

How did you go with the brake bleeder???
andylaurel
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i may have the perfect wheels for you
15 by 8 with zero offset SSR mkI brake burner style
set of four
here the clincher... they are 5 by 114.3
PM me for the love
$500 on the coast with no tyres
(thats all four)
same as these...
http://img111.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/7/5/6/6/ms5619-img600x450-1121504720img_6041.jpg
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They would look good but won't fit,

Unfortunatley Crowns these Crown's with out massive flaring of guards the widest you can go 7.5' rears and 7' Fronts, Plus they need about +42mm offset to fit the 7.5's nicely.

So without massive mods Massive dish is outta the question.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no luck with the bleeder yet, we might try file down the stripped one to fit a 7mm open ender on or something. i dunno yet, at the moment my main concern is getting the thing running properly
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 18 July 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice ride. Wagons are the shit.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2005 14:16]

yeh_yeh_whatever
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Thu, 21 July 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heyy

looks hot now that its black

Cool
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Thu, 21 July 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jesse..you could make a fortune with the 'end of year/ formal season'...just need some animal print seat covers and HUGE fluffy dice ... Cool VER' Cool

Suggested rego number..'HO 2 GO
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Thu, 21 July 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've had a few friends say i can take them to the formal in it!
number plate suggestion noted Wink
oh and greg, this old girl actaully came with 5 stud standard Very Happy
all we did was put some MX112? front brakes on it.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Fri, 22 July 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Formal Wagon that would be the shit!!!!

MSMSMSMSMSMSMSMS S's are crowns and X's are cressida's Jess

Front brakes,stub and hub where all kindly dontated by a MS112
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Fri, 22 July 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey jesse what type of paint did u use? jsut that bunning high gloss enamel shit?
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Fri, 22 July 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahhhh im still not used to these S's and X's, gimme back my E!
yeah its bunnings squirts metallic charcoal enamel, and i think u better come round soon luke and check her out, this weekend?
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Fri, 29 July 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SLAMMED!

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2649/slammed2fm.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 07 August 2005 10:10]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Fri, 29 July 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your back tyre appears to be a little munted Razz
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Fri, 29 July 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looks good Jess

Those rims look fimilar, I think they rear might be munted due to car the wheels were chopped from being so low.

hahaha
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Fri, 29 July 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andylaurel wrote on Mon, 18 July 2005 18:27

i may have the perfect wheels for you
15 by 8 with zero offset SSR mkI brake burner style
set of four
here the clincher... they are 5 by 114.3
PM me for the love
$500 on the coast with no tyres
(thats all four)
same as these...
http://img111.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/7/5/6/6/ms5619-img600x450-1121504720img_6041.jpg

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Are these available still?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 01 August 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work Jesse,

Great to see another 50 series wagon being resurected.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 02 August 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got doof?

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8564/doof5ot.jpg
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 02 August 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh no Laughing becareful not to shake the foundations of the vehicle and have it fall apart around you subs Laughing Laughing
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 02 August 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh good god.. haha it gives u more power ular! Laughing
looks funny as though.. new stuff in the back when up front theres the old dash hahaha i like it
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 02 August 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how big are those fucking dials, there a match for the bloody subs
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 02 August 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
12" analog clock bro hektik
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 02 August 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks great dude the new stero set up is a lot betterthan the other day when it was just floating around.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Wed, 03 August 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PIMPIN Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Wed, 03 August 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's just asking for fluff and leather interior...

and a 1UZFE...

or at least a 7MGTE Wink

How's the 5M going? Plenty of power there, or are you left craving more?
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Wed, 03 August 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno yet, it hasnt made it out of the driveway!
still struggling to have it running proplerly but ill soon find out, i think it should go hard enough to keep me happy, it is a 71 wagon after all i wouldnt want it to going TOO fast just yet.
first up will be some wheels
slamming it on the ground
and some fukn dark tints

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 09:37]

lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Fri, 05 August 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude,

when u get her running bolt up a nice sc14 and ther should be enough grunt,

looking good,

ur making more progress that i am on the rona!

blake Wink

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Sun, 07 August 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the death pimp wagon is yet to rule the streets.
it continues to defy the rule's of combustion. Mad

[Updated on: Sun, 07 August 2005 10:07]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Sun, 07 August 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck the 7M idea.

1UZFE is the only way to go jesse! CMON DO IT!!!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Sun, 07 August 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 07 August 2005 20:27

fuck the 7M idea.

1UZFE is the only way to go jesse! CMON DO IT!!!

w-e-r-d Very Happy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Sun, 07 August 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno aye, i was suprised to see whitzl's only put down ...what? 128rwkw?
2JZGTE sounds more like my cup of tea
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Sun, 07 August 2005 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1UZ won't fit in the bastards, single turbo straight sixes are the only way to go..

I'll 'J' mine one day..........
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 08 August 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 09:03

single turbo straight sixes are the only way to go..

gee

such a burden Rolling Eyes
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 09 August 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know it is a hastle but them the breaks Razz
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Sun, 14 August 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Nice one Jesse

Is that a matt black grill i spy?
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:DiZ's AE92 4AGTE finished. Now with Pics.
Next Topic:My AE82 4A-GE Bigport Twinky - possibly fucked, pending investigation >:(
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:18:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086090564727783 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.