Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!! Mon, 18 July 2005 14:40 Go to next message
I've Got Some King Springs for sale..
These are for a ST-162 Celica,

Front and back Springs..
These were a great upgrade for anyone not lookin to change insurance companies but wants a decent upgrade on the stock Floppy springs that are always found on old st162s!!!

These are Standard height springs, but improve the handling a fair bit!!! The car sits a lot more flat and response around the corners improved greatly.. This was a LOT of fun around the mountains!

Springs are less than 7 months old and in EXCELLENT condition, all the paint is still on the springs and like new..
Will have pics soon!!!!

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2005 14:40]

Send a private message to this user    
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!! Tue, 19 July 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so these springs make a good combo with the stock dampers?

What model of spring is it exactly? how much are you after? my friend will be very interested.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!! Tue, 19 July 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just sorta taking offers at the moment, Just seeing what they are worth,
I was using the stock shocks without a problem...

Fronts are called KTFS-50 and Rears are KTRS -36

They were great springs... Heaps better than the standard ones..
a lot less roll!
mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!! Tue, 19 July 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was chasin some, though was going to go for the lowered ones.
If these are going to leave your hands cheaply, then i might pick them up. But with postage over here i doubt how cheap they will end up costin me Razz
Good luck anyway!
Jamier
Regular

February 2005
Re: FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!! Tue, 19 July 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so,...where are you at, ..I am interested at the right price.....I am in brisbane....will pay postage from most areas.......
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!! Tue, 19 July 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jamier wrote on Wed, 20 July 2005 01:13

so,...where are you at, ..I am interested at the right price.....I am in brisbane....will pay postage from most areas.......

TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!! Wed, 20 July 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could post anywhere at buyers expense..

Just taking offers, either through this post of through PM!
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!! Mon, 25 July 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any interest,
Will take offers..

These weren't much off the king lows in handling, yet keep the car standard.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!! Wed, 27 July 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone interested?
mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!! Wed, 27 July 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unfortunately the reason you're gettin rid of em is the same reason why not many ppl wanna buy em...they prefer low's! i'd make u a low offer but you'd just refuse it anyway Wink
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE ST-162 SUSPENSION UPGRADE!!! KING SPRINGS!! Mon, 01 August 2005 07:15 Go to previous message
I would have kept the king springs standard height problems. The car handled like a dream on them, even without the sway bar, if your concious about insurance, u'd be silly to not go for these for a STOCK upgrade...
Shits on the stock springs anyday..

They are a damn good spring, An Inch lower didn't make all that much difference, they are definitely stiffer than the stock springs by heaps, bodyroll was reduced HEAPS!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 front strut bar
Next Topic:Cressida mesh grande wheels
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 09:59:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049288272857666 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.