Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
icon5.gif  Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Sat, 25 January 2003 09:47 Go to next message
Is anyone around the Mackay area into toyotas.I am chasing someone to talk teck with.I passed through Townsville the other night and saw a white AW11 MR2. Are you out there?
  Send a private message to this user  
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Tue, 18 March 2003 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm a rocky person with a 1984 mk2 supra.
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Tue, 18 March 2003 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man I never thought that someone would reply this post.Whats you specs on the ole girl? Oh I hope it is female
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Sun, 23 March 2003 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freakwell, if you wernt so far away you could talk and cruise with me.... Laughing
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Sun, 23 March 2003 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TWIT
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Mon, 24 March 2003 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak TWIT????????????

dont make me come up there!!!! and whoop your arse!!!!!
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Mon, 24 March 2003 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
specs are in my signiture.

do you come down to rocky at all???
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Mon, 24 March 2003 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoop my ass?? Gotta catch me first and I dont know if thae hiroshima screamers got tha legs Very Happy
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Mon, 24 March 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey supra boy John and I had been talkin about meeting in rocky so it would probably be then.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Mon, 24 March 2003 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freaki feel confident in saying i can catch you... Smile
and if i remove that damn 195kmp/h speed cut b4 i come up, the ol feral4 (hiroshima screamer Laughing ) will deffinatley have the legs... Evil or Very Mad
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Mon, 24 March 2003 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what date have you set.

pulcino
Regular

November 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Mon, 24 March 2003 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothin concrete yet both of us still have work to do but definately keep ya posted. How does tha supra go alright.
I am chasin someone to towl up john hes gettin a little cocky. Evil or Very Mad
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Mon, 24 March 2003 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supra goes preety good actually.. i would sell it, but i don't think many people are interested in it for the price i want to set.

n e way. if i ever go upto mackay i'll have to let you know.
more than likely the car will be going to b'bane first.
but i change my mind as often as the wind changes direction, so who knows.
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Mon, 24 March 2003 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you got any pictures of tha supra?
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Tue, 25 March 2003 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll get some photos of it today if i get around to giving the car a wash. damn birds shit all over the car Sad. "not happy jan"

my icq number is 30009433 and msn is sametsam@dingoblue.net.au
82'er
Newcomer

December 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Thu, 29 May 2003 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys im in mackay...stock as bat 5hit 82 celica..its the only red fastback in town so u cant miss me...its off the rd at the moment:(..needs alot of re welding and stuff 2 the fron suspension 2 get it drivable again...when i get the money its getting a 1ggte transplant:D:D:D.its only stock because i dont have the money 2 do anything with it at the moment.it does have a CD player though:P.so um yea...walkerspyder@hotmail.com if u wanted 2 contact me.
82'er
Newcomer

December 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Tue, 03 June 2003 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok try that again Walkerspyder@hotmail.com
SlatemazZ
Occasional Poster

June 2002
icon12.gif  Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Tue, 03 June 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi guys,

i've got an ST141 corona sedan and am about 2 weeks away from putting a fully rebuilt (and modded!) 18rg into it. For anyone in Mackay, you've might of seen the car already - its has a blueish green metallic paint job with stone-flectors and trispoke mags.

if anyone wants a chat or talk tech, i would be more than willing. my email address is jtech@mcs.net.au

regards,

jarrod.
82'er
Newcomer

December 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Thu, 12 June 2003 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok another correction.theres another red 82 celica fastback.but his has been repainted and the bumpers have been painted red as well...mines still the orignal paint and i have the "celica" sticker along the bottom of the car.if u eva see me drivin round,come say hello.
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Thu, 12 June 2003 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I havent replyed have been out of town.My car is off the road also at the moment.Making it Yummy. Very Happy Putting in new motor, boost control and full programmable computer.I am actually chasing a set of larger injectors. Maybe a set of 4AGZE OR 7MGTE ones if anyone knows where I can get them.Ill Keep an eye out for you guys cos Mackay is a small place. When I get my car on the road you wont miss it its definately the only AW11 MR2 in town.
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Sun, 29 June 2003 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys. haven't been in here for a while. forgot about it.

did you guys want to hold a cruze one night. thursday nights are generally preety good in rocky. i usually just hang out at Emmaus College carpark. Cops leave you alone in there and you see all the cars going past. Oh and the cops chasing people breaking the speed limit.. Very amusing at times.

Just remember guys my car is for sale so if you or u know anyone interested in it plz let them know... it's a real GEM.

i only need 1/2 hour notice as i live in Yeppoon now, so when ever you come down give me a call or send me a PM in here. i'm on like 20 times a day.

cyas
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Sat, 08 May 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Havent posted on here for a while who is about in this region keen to get to know my neibours?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Sat, 08 May 2004 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey if i was still up there i'd be keen to get to know you i used to live in andergrove
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Sat, 08 May 2004 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats changed scence 2000 up there whats the harbour look like now has mt pleasent shopping center gotten better? whats malcom rd (or what ever its called) like now still riddled with pot holes? man its been a while scence I've been there i used to love looking out over some of the beaches at low tide too see all the water gone Shocked oh yes the good old days of fishing of the pioneer river Very Happy they still have drags and burnouts and stuff at the harbour?
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Fri, 21 May 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Harbour has gone beserk with highrises. Malcomson st still potholed and mount p has gotton twice as big.I live in north mackay.
Thruan
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Tue, 31 August 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, dont know if you's are still looking at this post but anyway........ i was 82'er but that profile stuffed up and wont let me back into it. but anyway, i totaled my celica ages ago, and now have a vh, and its the biggest peice of shi* there is.it runs, looks and is shi*. im getting rid of it as soon as i can. theres a mkii supra that i wouldnt mind buying, i should have the cash in 2 or so months.its an auto but its better then my crappydore. so fingers crossed.anyway walkerspyder@hotmail.com or walkerspyder@yahoo.com if ya wanna chat or what eva. i use my hotmail one more often. anyway have fun guys!!!!!!!
itchybum1
Occasional Poster

February 2005
icon14.gif  Re: Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald Fri, 18 March 2005 14:21 Go to previous message
i don't know if anyone from mackay still checks this post. i'm driving an 89 cressida with a 7mgte,mica red, lowered with 16inchers. would be cool to convo with locals who read this forum. cheers !
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Brisbane AW11's...
Next Topic:Good 4AGE/AE86 mechanics in Brisbane
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:21:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063338279724121 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.