Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » FS: 2 oil pressure and 1 boost gauge

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nebuchernezzer
Regular

July 2004
FS: 2 oil pressure and 1 boost gauge Mon, 01 August 2005 04:55 Go to next message
I have a near new autogauge smoke series electronic oil pressure gauge for sale. Used it on my engine for an hour or so but selling due to it not fitting into my A pillar mount properly. Works just fine and looks pretty nice.
270 degree range of movement (not the crappy 90 degree one), reads in PSI. Face is black when car is off and lights up when car is on.
This is what it looks like although it reads in PSI not bar. Can get pics for those interested. Comes in original box with mounting bits and some adaptors, sticker and such.
Asking $70
PM or email me on bishav@hotmail.com
http://www.boomspeed.com/melissaseow/SmokeOilPressureBar270.gif

I also have near new autogauge smoke series boost gauge, i had this paired with the oil pressure gauge on the pillar but since the oil pressure didn't fit i've bought another pair that do. This has been used on my car for a bit longer, about a month. Works fine reads to 30psi. Same deal as above the face is black when off and lights up when on, comes with the vac line etc as well.
Asking $70
http://www.boomspeed.com/melissaseow/SmokeBoostPSI270.gif

Also i have a splitfire electronic oil pressure gauge, it has a silver face with black surround, reads in psi. Used for a year in my car, made way for a the funky looking smoke gauges that didn't end up fitting properly and i sold it's twin matching boost gauge already so i have another set going in now. Nothing wrong with it, comes with adaptors and light covers to make it's backlight orange blue or green.
Asking $50
http://www.modyourcar.com.au/images/products/splitfire/SG21627A.jpg

Located Newcastle
PM or email me on bishav@hotmail.com
  Send a private message to this user    
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: 2 oil pressure and 1 boost gauge Mon, 01 August 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are they electronic

ill take them

nebuchernezzer
Regular

July 2004
Re: FS: 2 oil pressure and 1 boost gauge Mon, 01 August 2005 11:41 Go to previous message
The Oil pressure gauges are both electronic. The boost is mechanical. The smoke oil pressure gauge is sold pending payment. So i have the splitfire oil pressure and autogauge smoke mechanical boost gauge still for sale.
You want both of them?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Motorola V3 mobile 4 sale
Next Topic:Car-Brand NEW INDASH Fully Motorised Widescreen 7"inch
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:05:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045950412750244 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.