June 2003

TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 08:32 Go to next message
http://www.todaracing.com/images/engine_toyota_4ag_b.jpg

http://www.todaracing.com/images/engine_toyota_3sg_b.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

BONER ! Razz
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take 2 of each thanks!! Shocked Surprised Laughing Very Happy
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very nice!!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Sun, 31 July 2005 19:05

I'll take 2 of each thanks!! Shocked Surprised Laughing Very Happy

im hapy with 1 of each!
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe if every member put in 100 dollars we could get one Razz
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is very little special about the engine pictured! come on,there are alot of better 4ag out there that have been built at home in a garage.
mick
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Sun, 31 July 2005 20:44

there is very little special about the engine pictured! come on,there are alot of better 4ag out there that have been built at home in a garage.
mick

um yeah ok...

charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but they're both set up for rwd, how am I gonna stick one of those beasties into a 162 Wink
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 31 July 2005 21:16

kingmick wrote on Sun, 31 July 2005 20:44

mick

um yeah ok...

lmao hahah gold
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see if this works! see the diffrence in engines.now that what you call a hot 4ag.
mick

http://www.dysfunction.ws/albums/hasselgren/jgtc0977.sized.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 31 July 2005 23:03]

monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course the Hasslgen built Formula Atlantic 4age is a superior engine, but that doesnt mean the TODA built 4age is un-impressive.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i must be missing what everyone else is seeing.i know what the toda motor will have inside it{i know what they sell},but looking at it its looks like a standard 4ag with a nice set of quads,tuned extractors and a set of verniers.its early in the morning,so maybe i just cant see what people mean through sleepy eyes.
mick
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Sun, 31 July 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dry sump!! Woot!

Anyone know a place to get dry sump pumps for a reasonable price?
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Mon, 01 August 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes!they are pretty cheap now. a good aviad 3 stage is about the $1200 mark,its the rest that cost a bit.
mick
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Mon, 01 August 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The rest of the system is easy, its the pump that is the difficult part for me Confused
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Mon, 01 August 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the mine that stnad out fromt he 2nd of the 4age is that dry sump setup that makes it a lot better to staart with...but just if they gave me the quad throttles and the coil-over-spark set up on the 3s then i'd be one happy camper! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nezza Cool
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Mon, 01 August 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What sort of power output increase is there with one of these TODA 3S-GE's over a normal 3S-GE?
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Mon, 01 August 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have the toyota part number for the bolt on dry sump setup for a 4AG, does any one have any 4AG air con compressor brackets Wink hint hint

Ben.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Mon, 01 August 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes ben i have a few air con compressor brackets. why you want to swap them for a bolt on dry sump setup{sump,oil pump housing,etc}.lmao
mick
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Mon, 01 August 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3S-GE_Man wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 10:26

but just if they gave me the quad throttles and the coil-over-spark set up on the 3s then i'd be one happy camper! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nezza Cool

Current model Corolla motor has the Coil on Sparks (1ZZ-FE)
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Mon, 01 August 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 09:48

i must be missing what everyone else is seeing.i know what the toda motor will have inside it{i know what they sell},but looking at it its looks like a standard 4ag with a nice set of quads,tuned extractors and a set of verniers.its early in the morning,so maybe i just cant see what people mean through sleepy eyes.
mick

you forgot to mention that tasty look feul rail
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: TODA performance engines 4AG/3S Mon, 01 August 2005 14:26 Go to previous message
olihaub wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 22:31

kingmick wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 09:48

mick

you forgot to mention that tasty look feul rail

it's just a fuel rail.. even the EFIhardware alloy rails look better Razz

or do you mean the positioning?

TODA is just off the shelf what many ppl do to 4AG's anyway, ie chequebook racing Razz they have nice bits (flywheel) but at the end of the day, it's still a 1.6L... to get a lot out of it it either needs high rpm (hasselgren) or turbo Razz

as far as the original pics.. just looks like TWM/EFIhardware quad throttle stup, nicely made exhaust, adj cam gears and painted cam covers Wink

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:chrome polishing
Next Topic:Felfish Prick hit my Girl Friends car and drove off!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:56:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012360095977783 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.