Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » EOI: 2 Alpine Type S 10" twin voice coil subs.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
EOI: 2 Alpine Type S 10" twin voice coil subs. Sat, 30 July 2005 23:21 Go to next message
Hey all I have two Alpine Type S 10" twin voice coil subs. They are about 6 weeks old.
I have had them running in the car and they sound awesome.

I bought them at a cheaper rate through Tonkins Car Audio (SA), for $165 and am thinking to let them go for $100-.

The subs are in exellent condition, they can come packaged.
The inclosures that I built for them unfortunately have been given first dibs by a mate.

The reason I am thinking of selling is that I am just growing out of the sterio phase, that and I want to start a new rolla project.

Well please let me know if your interested and give some feed back on any other info, or let me know if my price is right.

Redards Dale J.
  Send a private message to this user    
profane69
Newcomer

July 2005
2 Alpine Type S 10" twin voice coil subs. Mon, 01 August 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have an AMP to go with these subs and are they $100 for both of them?
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: 2 Alpine Type S 10" twin voice coil subs. Mon, 01 August 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love it if some more from SA were interested, I am a little weary of posting, mainly coz I don't how this all works with funds transfers and what-not.

Sorry let me clarrify that, I am after $100 for each sub.

I also have custom inclosures for the subs and would like $35 for one and $30 for the other. both are the same size but one was put together better than the other. They are sealed boxes, that measure 30L excluding VAS of these particular subs and 28L including VAS of the 10" sub

I do have an amp but I am hanging onto that for now. Just incase I was bass in my daily again.
Altezza
Regular

December 2002
Re: EOI: 2 Alpine Type S 10" twin voice coil subs. Tue, 02 August 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have any photo for the subs and what is the model number please?

Thanks!

Yuri
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: 2 Alpine Type S 10" twin voice coil subs. Tue, 02 August 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi don't have a photo but I am sure that you can find a pic of them at Alpine's or Tonkin's Car Audio's web site.

The model number is : SWS-1022D
Altezza
Regular

December 2002
Re: EOI: 2 Alpine Type S 10" twin voice coil subs. Wed, 03 August 2005 03:08 Go to previous message
pm sent
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS - S12L7 Kicker Solo Baric sub + 12' MTX thunder sub with box *PRICE DROP*
Next Topic:random cabling, fuse holders, etc
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 05:13:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049898624420166 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.